剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
Warning. Oxygen level critical.
-我听见了 -警报 氧气已经耗尽
- I heard you! - Alert. Oxygen now depleted.
好吧
Fine.
快给我闭嘴吧
Maybe you'll shut up.
警报 氧气已经耗尽
Alert. Oxygen now depleted.
好吧
Okay.
好了
Okay.
快 快点
Come on. Come on, baby.
快点啊
Come on now.
好了 太好了
Yes! Yes.
亚当 亚当快接起来
Adam! Adam, come in.
不行 快接啊
Shit. No, come on.
这个一定要成
This has to work.
亚当 我是赛格 能听见吗
Adam, it's Seg. Do you hear me?
他大概这么高 眼睛很好看 腿很长
He's about yea high, dreamy eyes, legs for days.
亚当 能收到吗 我是赛格
Adam, Adam, do you read? It's Seg.
赛格 我能听见
Seg, Seg, yeah.
-听得见吗 亚当 -我能收到 赛格
- Adam, can you hear me? - Yeah, Seg, I got you.
亚当... 信♥号♥♥有点不好...
Adam, there's-- ...ference--
我能听见
I can hear you.
你能听见我说话吗
Can you hear me now?
赛格 能听见我说话吗
Seg, can you hear me now?
亚当 听我说
Adam, listen.
我不知道我还能撑多久
I don't know how much time I have.
我被困在外域了
I'm in the Outlands, and I'm stuck.
我需要帮助
I need help.
但如果还是出事了
But if things go badly,
我需要你去帮我做件事情
there's something I need you to do for me.
我收到你的消息了
I got your message.
我怎么会在这里
How is it I'm standing here?
拉奥的决策常常变幻莫测
Rao works in mysterious ways.
你显然也是这样
Clearly, so do you.
你和我母亲之间究竟有什么往来
What is going on between you and my mother
还有赛格在哪里
and where is Seg?
-没有人见到过他 -佐德队长
- Nobody's seen him. - Commander Zod.
队长 这人声称有情报给您
Commander, this man claims to have information for you.
我该怎么处理他
What do I do with him?
我来处理吧 你先退下
I'll deal with him. Dismissed.
你还记得我吗
You remember me?
赛格的朋友
Seg's friend.
那个外星人
The alien.
-有什么事 -我收到了赛格的消息
- What is it? - I've got a message from him.
莱塔 如果你在听的话
Lyta, if you're hearing this,
你应该知道发生什么事了
you know what happened.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我真希望我能确保你平安无恙
I wish I knew you were okay.
你一直都是我认识的最强大
You've always been the strongest,
最勇敢的人
bravest person I know.
这里实在是太冷了
Ugh, it's cold as shit out here.
但我想如果是你一定能挺得过来
I bet you'd survive it, though.
你会活下来的
You will survive.
我懂你
I know you.
还记得我们的初吻吗
Do you remember our first kiss?
如果可以 我愿意用任何东西再换一次
I'd give anything to kiss you one more time.
你是我唯一的美好
You are everything good in me.
而且
And...
我爱你
I love you.
我
I--
跟我来
Follow me.
还有一线机会
There's still a chance.
所以我才跟你来
That's why I'm coming with you.
我找到了他所在的综合区
I've got a general area where he's at.
我希望你有手段能缩小一点
I hope you got some tech that can narrow that down
搜索范围
a little bit.
泰上尉 你跟我来
Lieutenant Tai, you're with me.
侦察监视组 外域
S&R Ops. Outlands.
穿好装备 我在路上跟你讲情况
Suit up. I'll brief you on the way.
把它穿上
Put that on.
莱塔 如果你还需要人手 我也穿上装备
Lyta, if you need another man, I'll get suited up.
不必 这是机密行动
No, it's... classified.
晚点跟你说 好吗
I'll talk to you soon, okay?
行动
Let's move.
棘手
Rough.
赛格·艾尔被黑零的一派抓走了
Seg-El was captured by a faction of Black Zero.
他逃跑了 去了外域
He escaped. He's in the Outlands.
那边发生了六级冰风暴
There's a Level 6 ice storm in that sector.
他不可能活下来的
No way he survives that.
真不想告诉妮莎·韦克斯这个消息
Hate to be the one to break bad news to Nyssa-Vex.
给我保守秘密 上尉
Secure that shit, Lieutenant.
我们必须带活人带回来
We bring him back alive.
-清楚没 -非常清楚 队长
- Clear? - Solid copy, Commander.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
赛格
Seg.
莱塔
Lyta.
我们接近了
We're close!
别担心
Don't worry.
我们不会放弃搜救的
We're not gonna stop looking.
那边有飞行器落下的痕迹
There's skimmer dust-off markings back there.
看起来很新
Looks fresh.
扫描热成像
Scan for a heat signature.
这个能让他醒过来
This will revive him.
我们需要你活着
We need you alive,
这样你就能告诉我们你把那个女人带去哪里了
so you can tell us where you took that Cythonnite woman.
你根本不知道她有多重要
You have no idea how important she is.
她掌握着阻止布莱尼亚克的关键
She holds the key to stopping Brainiac.
告诉我们她在哪里
Tell us where she is.
我们没时间了
We don't have much time.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
是的 我没事
Yeah, I'm fine.
清查这一区
Sweep the place.
待在这里
Stay here.
你怎么样
How you doing?
有点痛
A little tender.
抱歉
Sorry.
是你
It's you.
有什么好笑的
What's so funny?
那是谁给你的
Who gave you that?
你
You did.
我是你的儿子
I'm your son.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表