剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
在那里
Right there.
我们浴火重生
Through fire, we are reborn.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们浴火重生
Through fire, we are reborn.
我们浴火重生
Through fire, we are reborn.
凯姆叔叔
Uncle Kem!
怎么了
What's wrong?
我要和你谈谈拉奥之声 欧娜
I need to talk to you about the Voice, Ona.
他和你想的不一样
He's not who you think he is.
这是在测试我吗
Is... this a test?
不是 亲爱的 这里不安全
No. No, sweetheart, it's not safe here.
你要跟我们走
Okay? You need to come with us.
害怕拉奥是正常的 但是你也必须爱他
It's natural to fear Rao, but you must love him too.
因为爱着他 虽然失去母亲但我并不孤独
And in loving him, I now have back what I lost with Mother.
谢谢你 凯姆叔叔
Thank you, Uncle Kem.
带我去见他 是你所做过最好的一件事
Taking me to him was the greatest thing you could have done.
凯姆 我们得立刻走
Kem, we got to go, right now.
继续搜索
Keep searching.
快走 凯姆
Come on, Kem!
要知道 欧娜 无论发生什么事
Just know, Ona, that whatever happens, okay,
我们总是欢迎你回家
you're always welcome back.
我得走了
Got to go.
那是什么
What's that?
就在前面
Right up ahead.
你知道上哪能找到我
All right, you know where to find me, okay?
你试过了 也做不了什么
You tried. Can't do much more than that.
知道自己试过了 我就可以好好休息了
Yeah, well, I can rest easy now knowing that I tried.
你该走了
You know what, you should just go.
赛格没兴趣听你说话
Seg is not interested in hearing anything you've got to say
你也不可能接近佐德
and you're not gonna get close to Zod,
所以你不如从哪来 就回哪去吧
so you might as well just go back to where you came from
因为你在这里也帮不了什么
because you are not helping here.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
至少你试过了
Least you tried, huh?
你真的连一个机会都不给我吗
Seriously, you're not even going to give me a chance?
拜托 我... 你至少让我试试吧
Come on, man, I-- you got to at least let me try.
我们现在说的可是超人
This-- this is Superman we're talking about here.
他在这个宇宙中是独一无二的
There's no one like him in the universe.
你这一生中有坚持做过什么事吗
Have you ever committed to anything in your life?
我了解你 亚当
I know you, Adam.
一旦发现苗头不对
As soon as things get hard,
你就立马跑得没影了
you'll be out of there in a flash.
求你了 萨达斯...
Please, Sardath...
你看我看得很对
You're right about who I was.
至少给我一个机会让我完成使命
Now give me a chance to be who I should be.
阿兰娜
Alana?
他真的能做到吗 我可不觉得
Can he do it? I don't think so.
不过我从没见过他对什么事情这么上过心
But I've never seen him care about anything so much before.
至少我没见过 我觉得还是让他试试吧
Certainly not me. I say we let him at least try.
太好了 谢谢
Yes! Thank you.
我保证我不会让你们失望的
I promise I won't let you down.
这么说已经晚了 亚当
It's way too late for that, Adam.
阿兰娜...
Alana--
这是谁啊
Who is this?
我是来拯救你们的
I'm your savior.
-把他带下去 -等等 等等
- Take him away. - Wait! Wait! Hey!
我知道你聪明的脑袋里全是聪明主意
I know that you're a smart guy full of smart plans.
可你真的是要蠢破天际了
But, buddy, you are dumber than a box of dumb things
竟然会真的以为你能斗过你那个所谓的主人
if you think that you can outsmart that creature you serve!
等等
Stop!
给他松绑
Uncuff him.
退下吧
And leave.
没错
That's right.
我知道你在给谁卖♥♥命
I know exactly who you work for.
其实我对他比你更了解
In fact, I know a lot more about him than you do.
如果你以为你真的能从这个烂摊子里
And if you think that you're gonna get yourself
全身而退的话...
out of this mess...
那就别想了
Forget it.
你比想象中陷得要深
You're in way over your head.
除非你听我的
Unless you listen to me.
曾经的拉奥之声现在已经变成了哨兵
That thing that used to be the Voice of Rao is a Sentry,
你把你对于他的恐惧
and however scared you were of him,
乘上无数倍然后再翻倍
multiply that by a gajillion and double it,
这才差不多到了
and now you're getting close
你该对他的主人有的恐惧之情
to how scared you should be of his boss,
布莱尼亚克
Brainiac.
我猜
Now, I'm gonna guess
他还从来没有告诉过你
that he hasn't filled you in yet
他的真正意图 那就让我来说吧
on his intentions, so allow me.
看向窗外
Look out there.
他准备把这整座城市
He's gonna rip that entire city
连根拔起 列为自己的收藏品
out of the ground and add it to his collection.
还远不止这样
Oh, but it gets better.
布莱尼亚克不想让他的藏品有一丝改变
Brainiac doesn't want his collection to change, ever.
每一天都如此 一直到最后...
Each day, same as the last...
永世都保持原样
for all of eternity.
至少我还能活着
At least I'd be alive.
你过你想这样活下去的话 随便你
If that's your idea of life, have at it.
我不会挡你的路的
I'm not gonna get in your way.
我还想帮布莱尼亚克
I want to help Brainiac.
从来都没想去阻拦他
Don't want to stop him.
我不明白
I don't understand.
那就听我说 我这里有情报
Then listen, because I have information.
是关于其他那些
Information on the only other people
知道这一切是怎么回事的人的情报
that really know the truth of what's going on.
他们也知道你的主人的身份
And who you're really serving.
这些人正在拼尽全力去反抗布莱尼亚克
People who are hell-bent on stopping Brainiac,
不过你已经知道我的立场了
and well, you already know my stance on that.
我想你应该是想用什么
I assume you want something
来交换这些情报
in exchange for this information.
首先我要赛格·艾尔平安无恙的交到我手上
I want Seg-El delivered to me safe and sound first.
我需要确保他能在坎多城沦陷前
I need to ensure that he's out of Kandor
-从里面安全脱身 -赛格·艾尔
- before it's taken. - Seg-El?
他和这个又有什么关系
What does he have to do with this?
大龙 我可以告诉你
Well, Daron, I'd tell you,
只是我不想而已
but I don't want to.
那个念"达龙"
It's "Dare-on."
德夫 别害怕
Dev. Don't be scared.
你没有被麻醉
You're not paralyzed.
我们还是决定先让你保持这样
We just need to keep you in this state to make sure
避免拉奥之声再控制你
the Voice doesn't try and control you again.
明白的话就眨眨眼
Blink if you understand.
很好
Good.
我们可能有办法把你救出来
We might have a way to free you.
但这个过程...
But the procedure...
有可能会致命 德夫
it might kill you, Dev.
可如果你能活下来的话 你就能自♥由♥了
But if it doesn't, you will be free.
而且你对于我们而言
And you will have given us the key
是抵抗拉奥之声和拯救坎多城的关键
to stopping the Voice and saving Kandor.
如果你不想这么做 我们会找别的办法
If you don't want to do it, we can find another way,
可时间已经快不够了
but we are running out of time.
同意就眨一次 不同意眨两次
Blink once for yes. Twice for no.
谢谢你 德夫
Thank you, Dev.
你每次上战场前都要喝酒吗
Do you always drink before battle?
只在氪星这样
Only on Krypton.
在地球上可是无聊的要死
Back on Earth you can't even get a buzz going.
但是还有其他好处
But, there are other benefits.
卡尔·艾尔 你们一直听说的超人
Kal-El, the Superman you keep hearing about.
他与其他氪星人没什么不同
He was no different to any other Kryptonian.
他只是恰好在氪星被毁灭之前
He just happened to make it off our planet
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表