剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
I just want this.
要你
You.
就现在
Right now.
宵禁开始
Curfew is in effect.
无级别者
Oi, Rankless!
你怎么在宵禁的时候在外面晃悠
What are you doing out after curfew?
伙计们
Uh, hey, guys.
我只是工作得很晚
Look, I was working late.
忘了看时间
Um, I lost track of time.
我现在就回家 所以...
I'm headed home right now, so--
我们可是发布了恐怖警戒
We're on a terror alert.
你是不是连这个也忘了
You lose track of that, too?
伙计们 不用闹这么大
Uh, mate, look, it's not a big deal.
-靠墙站好 -能不能不要...
- Against the wall. - Can we just--Do we have to--
这是什么
What's this?
他去哪里了
Where is he?
不在这下面
He's not down here!
肯定是朝另一边跑了
He must have gone the other way!
-赛格 快进来 -妈妈
- Seg, get in! - Mom?
快点 我们走 快进来
Come on, let's go! Get in!
妈妈 究竟是怎么回事
Mom, what's going on?
可别提了
Don't start.
你和莱塔·佐德之间的小把戏可是很危险
You're playing a dangerous game with Lyta-Zod.
万一她母亲发现...
If her mother finds out--
你在跟踪我
You've been following me.
我让你不要把太阳石带出来
You were told to leave that Sunstone behind.
你确实知道这个东西
You do know what this is.
是的 对不起
Yes. And I'm sorry.
我就是因为它来的
That's why I'm here.
是时候让你知道真♥相♥了
It's time you learned the truth.
你为了这个去偷了一架飞行器
And you had to steal a skimmer for that?
应该算是借的
I prefer borrowed.
我们要去这个地方就只能靠它了
We need it to get where we're going.
欢迎来到你祖父的孤独城♥堡♥
Welcome to your grandfather's Fortress of Solitude.
去吧 放上试试
Go on. Try it.
他都说对了
He was right.
给我太阳石的那个人
The guy who gave me the Sunstone.
那个亚当... 真的有这个地方
Adam, he-- This place is real.
我不清楚他是怎么知道这里的 不过...
I don't know how he knew about it, but...
这里当然是真的
Yes, it's real all right.
你之前为什么从来没跟我讲过这里
Why'd you never tell me about this place before?
为了保护你
To protect you.
如果听你父亲的 你现在都不会知道
If your father had his way, you still wouldn't know.
可我觉得是时候让你了解真♥相♥了
But I figured it was time you learned the truth.
这座城♥堡♥
This fortress.
这就是祖父被杀的原因 对吧
It's why they killed grandfather, isn't it?
瓦尔一心想证实
Val was determined to prove
在宇宙里我们并非唯一的生命
we weren't alone in the universe.
理事会关停了这个项目之后
After the council shut down his work,
他还是会偷偷地来到这里
he would come here to continue in secret.
他发现了一些不该知道的事情
He found something he wasn't supposed to.
他觉得应该是某个外太空生命
Some kind of alien presence he believed
正在吞噬其他的星球 以后也可能来氪星
was consuming other worlds and would someday come for Krypton.
他想警告理事会 但理事会却因此判他死刑
He tried to warn the Council, and they silenced him for it.
我和你父亲相信他 可我们无能为力
Your father and I believed him. There was nothing we could do.
瓦尔死之后 我们都不知道
With Val dead, we didn't even know
该怎么进来
how to get into this place.
你的祖父不是叛徒
Your grandfather was no traitor.
他是位英雄
He was a hero.
他是想要保护氪星
He was trying to protect Krypton.
他对此深信不疑 宁愿以死守护
He believed in it so much, he was willing to die for it.
我们应该完成他的事业
We have to finish his work.
一起
Together.
军用侦查机
Military scout ships.
他们肯定是追踪到了飞行器
They must have tracked the skimmer.
快点 走吧
Come on, let's go.
我把飞行器的导航数据删除了
I wiped the skimmer's nav-data
这样至少他们无法找到孤独城♥堡♥
so at least they won't be able to find the Fortress.
没错 但是迟早
True, but sooner or later,
他们都会发现是谁拿走了太阳石
they're gonna figure out who took it.
看起来会很快
Looks like sooner.
赛格 我们得走了 快点
Seg, we've gotta go. Come on, quick.
你不能让太阳石落入坏人之手
You can't let the Sunstone fall into the wrong hands.
保证它的安全
Keep it safe.
妈妈 我不会丢下你的
Mom, I'm not leaving you.
你必须完成瓦尔的工作
You'll need it to finish Val's work.
这才是最重要的
That's all that matters now.
你听到没有
Do you hear?
现在就走
Now, go.
该你了妈妈 进来
Now you. Get in. Mom.
我不去
I'm not coming.
妈妈 别这样
Mom, stop.
不要 妈妈
No, Mom!
清查那边角落
Clear that corner.
把手放在我能看到的地方
Keep your hands where I can see them.
把这里整体搜查一遍
Take the entire place apart.
昨晚有一台飞行器被偷了
A skimmer was stolen last night.
你儿子在附近出现过
Your son was seen within the same proximity.
我们得跟他谈谈
We need to speak with him.
如果他再次回家来的话
If he ever comes home again,
我一定会告诉他你来拜访过
I'll be sure to tell him you stopped by.
你明白我们不需活捉你
You understand we don't need to take you in alive.
对吧
Right?
告诉我他在哪里
Tell me where he is.
你这是浪费时间
You're wasting your time.
飞行器不是我儿子偷的
My son didn't steal the skimmer.
是我偷的
I did.
-我是黑零的人 -带她走
- I serve Black Zero. - Take her!
赛格 你不应该来这里
Seg, you shouldn't be here.
告诉他们真♥相♥
Let's just tell them the truth
把太阳石给他们吧
and give them the Sunstone.
说不定他们会放过你
Maybe they'll spare you.
这件事比我的性命更重要
This is bigger than me.
这关乎到我们的文明
This is about our entire civilization.
把他带出去
Get him out.
他没有来过 明白了吗
He was never here. Understood?
告诉我他没有参与叛徒行动
Tell me he played no part in this treachery.
你知道我们的孩子彼此相爱 不是吗
You know our children love each other, don't you?
所以你才保护他
That's why you're protecting him.
我不会允许我的女儿
I will not allow my daughter's life
为你儿子犯下的错丢了性命
to be ruined by your son's mistakes.
死亡并非是理事会唯一可以拿来威胁你的手段
Death is not the only thing the Council can threaten you with.
也不会是最糟的手段
And certainly not the worst.
我知道他们的能耐
I know what they can do.
那就把你知道的黑零的事都告诉他们
Then tell them everything you know about Black Zero.
这样赛格就能活命
Seg will live.
我承诺让你体面的去
And I promise you a good death.
就像他们对待瓦尔那样
Like the one they gave Val?
领袖佐德
Primus Zod,
被告人声称自己是独自行动
the accused claims she acted alone.
能说明一下吗
Would you enlighten us?
扫描仪清晰地显示
Our scanners clearly registered
被偷走的飞行器里有两个人
two bio-signatures in the stolen skimmer.
你们的扫描仪出错了
Your scanners are wrong.
在你被捕的时候
Yet upon your capture,
你声称自己效忠于黑零
you claimed allegiance to Black Zero.
我说的是他们想听的
I told them what they wanted to hear.
为了能站在坎多城百姓面前
To get in front of the people of Kandor.
告诉他们真♥相♥
To tell them the truth.
我们并不孤独 不要相信他们的谎言
We are not alone! Don't believe their lies!
-瓦尔·艾尔说得对 -够了
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表