剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
无级别市民们 请注意...
Attention, Rankless citizens...
19区居民们将由此疏散
Sector 19 residents are hereby evicted.
请准备进行扫描审核
Prepare to be scanned and processed.
后退
Back up!
无级别居民们 请注意
Attention, Rankless citizens.
该区域即将清空
This quadrant is being evacuated.
19区居民们将由此疏散
Sector 19 residents are hereby evicted.
你 这边来
You, over here!
大于15轮回的成年人...
All adults older than 15 cycles...
-请立刻到这边来 -住手
- Come here right now. - Stop!
下一个
Another one.
请看向扫描器
Turn your face toward the scanner.
不要乱动
No sudden movements!
所有无级别市民请立刻从家中疏散
All Rankless citizens will evacuate their homes.
这个没问题 送到三号♥区
This one's fine. Move to sector three.
我们赶紧走吧 快走
Hey, let's get out of here. Let's go.
听我说 你拿着这个
Listen to me. Take this.
千万不能让它落入射手手里 明白吗
We can't risk it falling into Sagitari hands, all right?
把它带回城♥堡♥ 先和瓦尔研究一下
Get it back to the Fortress and start working with Val.
我怎么可能办得到
How am I supposed to do that?
你四处看看 赛格
Look around you, Seg.
我也不知道 自己想办法
I don't know. Find a way.
不 等等
No, hey, hey!
你这是要去哪里
Where do you think you're going?
去和莱塔谈谈
To talk to Lyta.
亚当 快走
Adam, go!
请保持镇定
Please remain calm!
派第三和第八小队来守住这片区域
I want squads three and eight to secure this area.
结束之后就立即派去下一个
Once that's done, move onto the next one.
这就是你所谓的带来改变吗
Is this your idea of changing things?
我尽力了 可我们总不能忽略
I am trying, but we cannot ignore the intelligence
关于黑零就在这片区域外活动的情报
that Black Zero's operated out of this area.
你觉得这些人像黑零吗
Do they look like Black Zero to you?
这件事不论有没有我都会是这样子的
This was going to happen with or without me.
我只能尽力让处理过程尽可能安全
I am doing my best to make it as safe as possible.
你知道这事有多久了
How long have you known about this?
你决定不告诉我 你不相信我
You chose not to tell me. You didn't trust me.
我现在没法跟你说话
I can't talk to you right now.
快离开吧 赛格
Get out of here, Seg.
快走
Go.
请到南部检查点报道
Report to the southern checkpoint.
快点啊 我都快等死了
Come on, I'm dying here, man.
究竟要等多久才能看出来它有没有感染人
How long does it take to figure out if it infected anyone?
如果你觉得有比这更快的方法的话
Well, if you believe there's a more efficient method,
你尽可以来试试
you're welcome to try.
没有 我没什么
No, all good here.
不过等你忙完了 我这里有点东西
But when you're done there, I got something else
想让你看看
for you to look at.
这是个齐塔电波仪
It's called a Zeta-Beam Device.
名字是我起的
I know, came up with it myself.
反正这个应该算是我来的时候骑的马
Anyway, it's kind of the horse I rode in on.
只不过她不会乱跑
Only she won't giddy up anymore,
等我回去也要全靠她了
and she's my return trip home.
所以我有点...
So, I'd kinda like to get--
这不是什么好事 对吧
Uh, that's not good, is it?
谁还碰过这个哨兵
Who else has the Sentry been in contact with?
凯姆 凯姆你在吗
Kem? Kem, are you here?
赛格 我们这里好像出了点问题
Seg, we kinda got a big problem here.
怎么了
What is it?
我还是让瓦尔说吧
I'll let Val explain.
对哨兵的分♥析♥结果显示它没有活动迹象
An analysis in the Sentry shows it to be inactive.
太好了 那还有什么问题
Great, why is that a problem?
因为这就意味着他已经找到宿主了
Because it means the Sentry's already found a host.
-快走 -干什么... 蠢猪
- Let's go. - Hey...pig.
罗姆
Rhom?
罗姆 欧娜
Rhom, Ona?
他们为什么这么做
Why are they doing this?
我不知道 不过你们跟紧我 好吗
I don't know, but just come with me, all right?
-到处都好疼 -会没事的
- Everything hurts. - Everything will be fine.
相信我就行
Just trust me.
妈妈...
Mama...
是射手伤到她了吗
Did the Sagitari hurt her?
不是 她一整天都不舒服
No, she's been sick all day.
妈妈 你还好吗
Mama, are you okay?
我们在搜索这个区域 出去
We're scanning this area. Get out.
不 她需要看医生 她要看医生
No, she needs a doctor. She needs a doctor.
孩子去东南区
Children to the southeastern sector.
-她要看医生 -妈妈
- She needs a doctor! - Mom!
不 别碰她
No, don't touch her!
请不要伤害她
Please, don't hurt her!
-欧娜 -我要妈妈
- Ona! - I want my mom!
你要把我带去哪里
Where are you taking me?
检查点
Get to the checkpoint.
赶紧动身
Move, now.
好
Okay.
起来 无级别者
Up, Rankless.
我们正在疏散这片区域
We are evacuating this entire area.
你赶紧离开
We need you out.
我们得走了
We need to go.
我们得走了 快 欧娜 快走
We need to go, come on. Ona, come on.
快走 快走
Let's go, let's go.
过来 无级别者
Over here, Rankless.
你在干什么
What are you doing here?
放过我们
Leave us alone.
请注意 无级别者
Attention, Rankless...
进来这里
In here.
该区域需要进行人员疏散
This quadrant is being evacuated.
赛格马上就到
Seg's on his way.
我们会想办法解决的
We'll figure this out.
你在这里很安全 知道吗 别担心
You're safe in here, okay? Don't worry.
我不明白
I don't understand.
这是怎么回事
What's happening?
为什么妈妈会这样
Why did my mom do that?
你们没事吧
Are you guys all right?
我们没事
Yeah, we're fine.
-但罗姆 -她伤害了那些人
- But Rhom. - She hurt those men.
我觉得 我觉得她...
I think... I think she...
不是她的错 不是她的错
It's not her fault. It's not her fault.
她病了
She's sick.
无论她干了什么 无论发生了什么事
Whatever she did, whatever happened,
都是疾病所致
it's because of the sickness.
明白吗
Understand?
不是她的错
It's not her fault.
这不是她
It's not her.
你可以帮她 对吗
You can help her though, right?
你拿着这个休息吧
Why don't you tuck into these,
我们会想办法解决的 好吗
and we're gonna figure it out, okay?
请帮帮她
Please help her.
我们会想尽一切办法
We're gonna do everything we can.
我以为我们及时找到了哨兵
I thought we'd found the Sentry in time.
怎么回事
What happened?
太晚了
We were too late.
它找到了宿主 所以已处于休眠状态
It was dormant because it had already found its host.
寄生在罗姆身上
In Rhom.
我知道她的生活很艰难
I knew she was doing it tough,
但我不知道她在外域
but I... I had no idea that she was working salvage
当拾荒者
in the Outlands.
我不明白她为什么不告诉我们
I just don't understand why she didn't tell us.
我们本可以帮忙的
We could have helped.
可能不好意思吧
She was probably too embarrassed.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表