剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
What is going on?
抱歉 我不是故意吓到你的
Sorry, I didn't mean to scare you.
怎么了
What happened?
我母亲真的想刺杀拉奥之声吗
Did my mother really try to kill the Voice of Rao?
是的
Yes.
-我和她一起行动 -为什么
- And I stood with her. - Why?
因为我一直都信任她
Because I've always trusted her.
-但后来发生了一件事 -什么
- But something happened. - What?
我们是去杀人的 却发现了一只怪物
We went to kill a man and found a monster.
外星人 我...我不知道
An alien. I-I don't know.
镭射枪不管用 我们根本没有胜算
Blasters were useless. We didn't have a chance.
布莱尼亚克
Braniac.
你知道那个怪物是谁吗
You know who this creature is?
知道
Yes.
我母亲和你联♥系♥过吗
Has my mother tried to contact you?
我一直在找她
I've been trying to find her.
跟我来
Come with me.
我可能知道她在哪儿
I might have an idea where she is.
如果你把这事告诉任何人 你就得许愿
Tell anyone about this, and you'll wish
创生室永远没有把你造出来了
the Genesis Chamber never spat you out.
我们要去的地方应该能用上这个
These should do the trick for where we're going.
谢谢
Thanks.
有你陪着我真是太好了
I'm glad you're with me.
怎么了
What's wrong?
我到牢房♥你看你的时候
When I visited you in your cell...
你说你爱我
you said you loved me.
你是真心的吗
Do you really mean it?
我们从小就认识
We've known each other since we were children.
-我当然爱你 -我不是这个意思
- Of course I love you. - That's not what I meant.
我以为自己要死了
I thought I was going to die.
你陪着我
You were there for me.
你一直都陪着我 我...
You've always been there for me. I--
我只想让你知道这对我有多重要
I just wanted you to know how much that means to me.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢什么
For what?
因为关心我而说谎
Caring enough to lie.
走吧
Come on.
直到你开枪之前
Up until the moment you pulled the trigger,
我都没有想过你真的会这么做
I didn't really think you would do it.
-妮莎 求你 我可以 -闭嘴
- Nyssa, please, I--I can-- - Shut up!
你没资格说话
You don't get to talk.
我一辈子看着你背叛和摧毁了
All my life, I have watched you betray and destroy
身边的所有人
everyone around you.
但我一直都抱着希望 以为自己不一样
But I always held up hope that I was different.
-你确实不一样 -我骗自己
- You are. - I actually fooled myself
相信你也许是以自己的方式爱着我
into believing that in your own way you might actually love me.
没错 我真的爱你 妮莎
I do. I do love you, Nyssa.
我放弃了一切 只为取悦你
I gave up everything to please you.
我牺牲了自己的朋友
I sacrificed my friendships,
自己的道德 甚至自己的抱负
my morality, even my own ambition!
你把我塑造成完美的政♥治♥伙伴
You molded me to be your perfect political ally.
我教你学会了生存所需的技能...
I taught you the skills you needed to survive in th--
不
No!
你教我如何操纵别人
You taught me how to manipulate people,
在他们没有用处之后无情抛弃
then discard them when they've outlived their usefulness.
这一点我深有体会
I learned that lesson well.
她有没有被逮捕都无所谓
It doesn't matter if she's under arrest.
只要她愿意 我完全有权和她说话
As her intended, I have every right to speak with her.
到立法公会去投诉吧
Take it up with the Lawmakers Guild.
如果你再用那玩意儿碰我一下
If you touch me with that thing one more time,
我就把它捅进你的屁♥股♥
I'm gonna shove it so far up your ass,
一直到喉咙里
you're gonna taste it.
裁判长
Yes, Magistrate?
你可以进去了
You can go in.
我爷爷试图警告你
You killed my grandfather
当心布莱尼亚克时 你杀了他
when he tried to warn you about Braniac.
现在你还为他效力
And now you are working for him.
-我别无选择 -任何时候都有选择
- I had no choice. - There's always a choice.
你只是选错了
You just made the wrong one.
他打算如何占领这个城市
How's he gonna take the city?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你的新主人要把坎多城连根拔起
Your new master is going to rip Kandor from the ground
并奴役所有人
and enslave all of us.
我需要知道他的计划 才能阻止他
I need to know how he's going to do it so I can stop him.
我不知道
I have no idea.
就算这是真的
And even if it were true,
你以为自己能阻止他也是自欺欺人
you're deluding yourself if you think you have the power to stop him.
臣服于他总好过死掉
Better to live under his rule than to die.
懦夫 你不会活着看到那一天了
Coward. You won't live to see it.
杀了我 你们就无法通过守卫
Killing me won't get you past the guards.
-我能帮助你们 -我们自己碰运气
- I can help you. - We'll take our chances.
好好想想 妮莎
Think this through, Nyssa!
就算你们设法活着离开这房♥间
Even if somehow you leave this room alive,
你们也无法离开公会区域
you won't get out of the Guilded Area.
射手们知道你是叛徒
The Sagitari know you're a traitor.
你连走廊都出不去
You won't even make it down the hallway.
-你需要我 -不再需要了
- You need me. - Not anymore.
等等 我跟你一样想要他死
Wait. I want him dead just as much as you do.
但他说得对
But he's right.
我们需要他的帮助才能离开这里
We're gonna need him to get out of here.
如果守卫听到枪声
If those guards hear blaster fire,
他们就会包围我们
they're gonna be all over us.
相信我
Trust me.
他迟早会有报应
His time will come.
谢谢你
Thank you.
守卫 守卫 快来
Guards, guards, come quick--
我还以为自己能救他 太傻了
I was an idiot to think I could save him.
-谁 -蓝大个 童子军
- Who? - Big blue, the Boy Scout,
钢铁之躯
the Man of Steel.
老天 他的昵称还真多
God, he's got a lot of nicknames.
你知道为什么吗
You know why?
因为他是英雄
He's a hero.
英雄就会有昵称
Heroes get nicknames.
你的昵称是什么
What was your nickname?
我没有昵称
I don't have one.
你说过你在你星球是一名伟大的英雄
You said you're a great hero of your planet.
我说谎了
I lied.
显然 说谎就是我的超能力
Apparently, that's my superpower--lying.
其实我只是想成为英雄的无名小卒
No, I'm a wannabe. D-lister.
不会飞 没有巨大的力气
Can't fly, have no super strength,
没有力量之戒
no power ring.
我仅有的就是
No, the only thing I had going for me
那台泽塔电波仪 现在也坏了
was that Zeta-Beam device, and now that's broken.
老天 我真逊
God, I suck.
你修这玩意有进展了吗
So you making any progress on this thing or what?
我必须离开这里
I gotta get out of here.
你为什么这么着急
Why are you in such a hurry?
你的问题还真多
You know, you ask a lot of questions.
你真的不是警♥察♥吗
You sure you're not a cop?
不 你孙子不想我再待在这里
No, your grandson doesn't want me here anymore.
但你是来这里帮我们拯救氪星的
But you came here to help us save our world.
-赛格为什么会... -因为我搞砸了
- Why would Seg-- - Because I...screwed up.
又一次
Again.
所以我要回地球
So I'm going back to Earth to...
找一个有昵称的人来
send someone with a goddamn nickname.
黑零 他们在里面
Black Zero. They're in there.
搜查房♥间
Search the room!
你能带我们离开这儿 对吧
Hey, you can get us out of here, right?
这边走
This way.
她之前一定来过这儿
She was definitely here!
见到你真好 德夫
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表