剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
Protect? What do you mean "Protect"?
快点 我们得继续前进
Come on, we gotta keep moving.
是朋友 朋友 莱卡的朋友
Friends, friends, friend of Raika's.
她受伤了 我是想救她
She's hurt. I tried to help her.
她的伤看着很严重
Yeah, well, that... looks bad.
说这个估计没什么用
That probably doesn't help,
但我用这个敲开了莱卡的镣铐
but I used those to pry open Raika's shackles
就在我救她的时候
when I rescued her.
我很英勇的
Heroically.
艾尔家的
El?
每错 艾尔家的
Yeah, El.
赛格·艾尔 是的
Seg-El. Yeah.
非常好
Very good.
糟了
Oh, shit.
你知道你都做了什么吗
Do you have any idea what you've done?
我在尽力挽救残局
I'm trying to salvage this mess.
那就得背着我擅自行动吗
By going behind my back?
去劝说射手的领袖吗
To the Primus of the Sagitari?
是什么让你认为杰娜准备好要加入我们
What makes you think Jayna is ready to join us
并会违背佐德家族所坚持的一切
and go against everything House Zod stands for?
因为大多数父母都爱自己的孩子
The fact that most parents love their children.
要是她真的那么爱她的女儿
And if she does love her daughter that much,
怎么会不去求见拉奥之声本人
what's to stop her going to the Voice of Rao himself
求一个更好的结果呢
and bargaining for a better deal?
你把一切都搭上了 妮莎
You have risked everything, Nyssa.
我们需要射手
We need the Sagitari.
她是佐德家的人
She's a Zod.
如果我们不能阻止莱塔的死刑
If we don't stop Lyta's execution,
我们就会失去杰娜
we lose Jayna.
也就失去了构建更美好的坎多城的机会
And then we lose the chance to make a better Kandor.
更美好的坎多城
A better Kandor?
还有些别的东西蒙蔽了你的判断
There's something else clouding your judgment.
还是说是别的人
Or someone else.
或许是赛格
Seg, perhaps?
我这么做都是为了能战胜暴君
I did what I did so we can prevail against a tyrant.
这位暴君可是权♥柄♥在手 暴戾非常
A tyrant with power and a temper.
要是杰娜愿意
If Jayna agrees,
加入我们来救她亲爱的女儿的性命
and joins us to spare her beloved daughter,
那我该怎么跟拉奥之声解释
how do I explain to the Voice
我们没有屠♥杀♥那些不服的民众
that he won't get the blood he's asked for?
而如果她拒绝
And if she refuses,
并在计划能够进行之前
and tells the Voice of our plans
将我们的计划告知了拉奥之声
before we can put them in motion,
那拉奥之声想要的
then the blood he asks for
就是我们的性命了
will be ours.
你们这些人是怎么在下面活下来的
How do you all survive down here?
辛瑟娜
Cythonna.
有她的爱与祝福
With her love and blessing,
一切皆有可能
all things are possible.
辛瑟娜 那位冰雪女神
Cythonna? The Ice Goddess?
是氪星真正的母亲
The true Mother of Krypton.
你是辛瑟娜的信徒
You're Cythonnites?
这里是个神圣的地方
This is a sacred place.
你不属于这里
You do not belong here.
你为什么会来 艾尔
Why have you come, El?
我在一群恶人手里救下了莱卡
Raika brought me here after I rescued her
是莱卡带我来的
from some very bad people.
恶人是你的族人
Your people.
如果他们是我的族人 那怎么会这么对我
If they were my people, would they have done this to me?
等等
But hey,
你不想我在这 我也不想在这
you don't want me here, I don't particularly want to be here,
所以告诉我去坎多城的路
so point me in the direction of Kandor
我立马就走
and I'll gladly be on my way.
你帮助过我们的人
You have shown one of our own a kindness.
请允许我们为你疗伤 以示报恩
Allow us to return it by healing your wound.
但他是艾尔家族的人
你不能帮他
他是个危险人物
杀了他才是对的
闭嘴
记清楚你在和谁说话
没错
他是艾尔家族的人
唯有留他一条性命
才能让他把知道的事情都说出来
我按你的要求作证了
I testified exactly as you told me to.
为什么我还被关在这里
Why am I still here?
程序上有所延误
Procedural delay.
没别的事
Nothing more.
受到官僚主义的阻挠吗
Stymied by bureaucracy?
坎多城最有权势的人
Most powerful man in Kandor.
只排第二
Second most.
你很快就会自♥由♥了
You will be out soon.
我们可以在夜幕降临之时举杯畅饮
And we will be sipping drinks by nightfall.
很好
Good.
你们生命中的每一刻都是挑战
Every moment of your life is a test.
这是你们的身份使然
One that reveals who you are.
如果真的担得起佐德这个姓氏的话
And if you truly are worthy of the name Zod.
今天即将施行对你们的冰之试炼
Today is your trial by ice.
你们要想办法前往侏罗山
You will make your way to the Jewel Mountains.
循着前人的
You will follow in the footsteps of those
脚印而去
who have come before you.
或者是死在路上
Or you will die trying.
祖玛之剑就在南面基地
At the southern base is the Sword of Jo-Mon,
氪星史上最勇猛的战士们
the fiercest of all Kryptonian warriors.
你可以在那里获得回程的氧气
There you will find the oxygen that will ease your return.
只有一个呼吸面罩
There's only one respirator.
我们一路走来也不需要氧气面罩啊
We made it all this way without one.
-我们差点就死了 -只是差点
- And we almost died. - But we didn't.
我们可以的
We can do this.
我们走太远了
We're too far out.
我们可以一起用
We share the respirator.
一人用一半氧气
We each use half.
到这来的路上耗尽了所有
It took all we had to get here.
-我们总得试试 -不行
- We have to try. - No!
你看不出来吗 这是个测试
Don't you see? This is the test.
我们把力气浪费在争吵上了
We're wasting breath arguing.
我们可以共同完成的
We can both do this.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
维达 别
Vidar, don't.
总好过让你冻死在这里
Better than letting you freeze out here.
我会干脆利落点
I'll make it quick.
不要
Don't.
别留我一个人
Don't leave me here.
杰娜
Jayna!
杰娜
Jayna!
杰娜
Jayna!
你得作出决定
You have to make a decision.
为了荣誉你要牺牲自己的女儿吗
You're sacrificing your daughter for honor?
你还有脸和我提荣誉
You dare speak to me of honor?
告诉我 领袖
Tell me, Primus.
这样让你看上去与那些盲目追随拉奥之声的人
What makes you any different from those who blindly follow
有什么两样
the Voice of Rao?
为了达到目标什么话你都说得出口
You'll say anything to achieve your desires.
那是你的准则
That's your code.
责任是行动
Duty is action.
是深思熟虑
Duty is thought.
那你对莱塔的责任呢
What about your duty to Lyta?
你只要说句话 她就能得救
One word from you and she is saved.
恢复她的级别和荣誉
Her rank, her honor restored.
你无条件地服务于一个施行压♥迫♥的统治者
You serve an oppressive ruler without question.
为什么不来效忠我父亲
Why not serve my father
他想要领导坎多城发展壮大
who wants to truly lead?
你渴望做领袖
You aspire to lead,
但却对如何担任领袖一无所知
yet know nothing about being a leader.
这是答应还是拒绝
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表