剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
赛格 这是你孙子的斗篷 卡尔·艾尔
Seg, this belongs to your grandson, Kal-El.
我叫亚当·斯特兰奇
My name is Adam Strange.
我来自一个叫地球的行星
I come from a planet called Earth,
离现在几个世纪以后
a time centuries from now.
你一定要救超人
You have to save Superman.
妮莎正好没有配对
Nyssa here is yet to be tied with someone.
你将和她结合
You'll be binding with her.
欢迎加入我们家族 赛格
Welcome to the family, Seg.
你们结合的成果 科尔·韦克斯
Product of your union, Cor-Vex.
-你在乎莱塔·佐德吗 -我爱她
- Do you care about Lyta-Zod? - I love her.
离莱塔远点
Stay away from Lyta.
还有些别的东西蒙蔽了你的判断
There's something else clouding your judgment.
我的名字是杰克斯·乌尔
My name is Jax-Ur.
我的工作本该是治疗疾病
My work was supposed to cure disease.
你记得你母亲死的那天吗
Do you remember the day your mother died?
那是一起飞行器发生事故
It was a skimmer accident.
你当时也在飞行器里
You were in that skimmer too.
至少 你的本体在里面
At least, your original self was.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
克隆人 和你一样 妮莎
Clones, like you, Nyssa.
有未来的人要来摧毁氪星
Someone from the future is here to destroy Krypton
而且让超人无法出生
and make sure Superman is never born.
它被称为世界收藏家 布莱尼亚克
It's known as the Collector of Worlds, Brainiac.
今天是你们
Today is the beginning
永生的开始
of your eternal lives.
要与杀不死的东西作战
The only way to fight something
唯一的办法
that cannot be killed
就是用一件杀不死的武器
is with a weapon that is un-killable.
它叫毁灭日
It's called Doomsday.
你是谁
Who are you?
佐德将军 超人最大的敌人
General Zod, Superman's greatest enemy,
穿越时空来到了这里
has traveled back through time.
我要拯救氪星
I'm gonna save Krypton.
是你
It's you.
我是你的儿子
I'm your son.
佐德家族 艾尔家族 你是我的儿子
House of Zod, House of El, you're my son.
我是来向你提出协议的
I have come to offer you something.
你尽可以拿走整个宇宙
You can have the Universe,
只要把氪星留给我
as long as I have Krypton.
佐德将军 我想他不是回来拯救氪星的
G-Zod, I don't think he's come back to save Krypton.
我想他是想来统治它的
I think he's come back to rule it.
母亲请住手 不要这样
Mother, stop, please don't do this.
你必须做出选择
You're gonna have to make a choice.
去了幻影区
To the Phantom Zone,
一个跨维度领域脱离了正常的时空连续体
a dimension that exists outside normal time and space.
我抓住你了
I got you.
赛格
Seg....
我父亲的牺牲将永远被铭记
My father's sacrifice will never be forgotten.
布莱尼亚克已经灭亡
Brainiac is no more.
在我佐德面前跪下
Kneel before Zod.
我的氪星同胞们
My fellow Kryptonians,
六个月前 我们团结一致
six months ago, we came together
面对一个新时代的黎明
to face the dawn of a new era.
我站在你们面前
I stood before you,
一个来自未来的人
a man from the future,
带着对未来的愿景去重建一个
with a vision for the future to rebuild a Krypton
完美到认不出来的氪星
unrecognizable in its perfection.
我知道只有团结和平等
I knew only unity and equality
才能弥合我们的分歧 保障我们的未来
would heal our divisions and secure our future.
现在我要表达我的感激之情
And now I offer my gratitude.
该死的 正中胯下
God damn it, right in the Johnson.
因为尽管我领导了我们的努力
Because, while I may have led our efforts,
但是是通过你们自己的力量
it is by your own strength
才使今天的氪星真的变得认不出来
that today, Krypton is indeed unrecognizable.
完美就在我们的掌握之中
And perfection lies within our grasp.
如今我们已经准备好在星际中占据应有的位置
We are now ready to claim our rightful place amongst the stars
并履行我们的责任 宣扬氪星例外主义
and fulfill our duty of promoting Kryptonian exceptionalism,
成为星系的统治者
as rulers of the galaxy.
那些维格托星上的无政♥府♥主义分♥裂♥分子
To those anarchic separatists on Wegthor,
请知晓 经历了艰辛 果敢与献身之后的
know that through the toil, courage, and sacrifices
真正氪星人
of true Kryptonians,
将会捣毁你奸诈的叛乱
we will crush your treacherous rebellion.
而在高尚的献身精神上
And there has been no more noble a sacrifice
没谁能比过我父亲 赛格·艾尔
than that of my father, Seg-El,
他献出了自己的生命
who gave his life so that
使我们可以看到一个更好的明天
we may all see a better tomorrow.
更好的明天
A better tomorrow.
帮助我们建造一个更好的明天
Help us build a better tomorrow
向你的射手领区指挥官
by reporting any information on the Wegthor rebels
报告任何关于维格托叛军的消息
to your Sagitari District Commander.
通过举报反对者
By helping to report dissenters,
我们可以建造一个更团结 更强大的氪星
we can help build a unified, stronger Krypton.
我可没有同意
Hey, now, I do not consent.
有任何迹象吗
Any sign?
没有
Clear.
谢谢
Oh, thanks.
可恶
Shame.
氪 星
第二季 第一集
天啊 我真讨厌这星球
God, I really hate this planet.
小心 这墙里有耳 黑暗有眼
Careful, the walls have ears, and the darkness has eyes.
你看起来是好人
Well, you seem nice.
但是咱们不如慢慢来
But what say we take things slow
先从自我介绍开始
and, uh, start with introductions.
你知道的 定个安全词 看看能走多远
You know, establish safe words, see where that takes us.
你能告诉我为什么带我来这里吗
Do you mind telling me why you brought me here?
还有 你是怎么把我带来这里的
Also, how did you bring me here?
你是不是就把我放肩上 像是个...
Did you just throw me over your shoulder like a...
她有朋友的帮助
She had some help from her friends.
你好 亚当
Hello, Adam.
-泽徳妈妈 -泽徳妈妈
- Mama Zed. - Mama Zed.
咱们等下再聊这事
We'll talk about this later.
我在泽德宣讲的时候看到了你
I spotted you during Zod's announcement.
很抱歉这么粗鲁的对待你
I'm sorry for the rough handling,
但是肯定要比射手
but better that than the Sagitari
抓到你要好 对吗
get a hold of you, eh?
得了吧 几个射手我能对付
Oh, please, I could handle a couple of Sagitari.
瓦尔 妮莎
Val...Nyssa...
小宝宝
Tiny baby...
这是科尔·韦克斯 我和赛格的儿子
This is Cor-Vex, mine and Seg's son.
赛格的儿子
Seg's son.
-我们不如解释下... -我的天啊
- Why don't we catch up- - Holy cats.
瓦尔 你碰到了我 他碰了我
Val, you touched me. He touched me.
你 这个
You...this...
我可以感觉到你 感觉跟真的一样
I can feel you, like-I can really feel you.
摸起来就像是真的老年人皮肤
It feels just like real old man skin.
因为我就是真实的 不是你在
Because I am real, not the hologram
堡垒里看到的全息影像
you knew from the Fortress.
我从幻影区回来了
I'm back from the Phantom Zone.
这解释了真皮的皮肤
That explains the really leathery skin
和老年人味道
and the old man smell.
你过去六个月里去哪了
Where have you been the last six months?
我回到了 未来
I went back...to the future.
只是我回去的世界不是我离开的那个了
Only the world I went back to wasn't the world I left.
因为同样一个
On account of the same jackass
统治你星球的混球 征服了我的
running your planet, conquered mine.
还有更劲爆的
Oh, it gets better.
在那之后不久 布莱尼亚克决定
Sometime after that, Brainiac decided to
收了我的家乡
bottle my hometown.
布莱尼亚克
Brainiac?
对 就是他
Yeah, him.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表