剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
我把你带来不是让你问问题的
I didn't bring you here to ask me questions.
我有问题要问
I have my own.
我要出去
And I need to get out of here.
有人的生命危在旦夕
Someone's life is at stake.
你的生命危在旦夕
Your life is at stake.
你要杀我吗
You gonna kill me?
最好不用
I prefer not.
我已经吩咐手下 没有我的命令不准伤害你
And I've ordered my men not to harm you unless I say so.
你的命运掌握在自己手里
Your fate is in your own hands.
你越早帮助我们 赛格
The faster you help us, Seg,
就能越早去救你所说的那个朋友
the faster you can help the friend you spoke of.
我不会和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥做交易
I don't do deals with terrorists.
虽然我不喜欢射手 但他们
Sagitari--as much as I dislike them--
一般不绑♥架♥人♥质♥ 所以那些制♥服♥都是偷来的
don't tend to kidnap people, so those uniforms are stolen.
从这个据点判断
And judging by this stronghold,
我打赌你是黑零的人
I'd wager that you're Black Zero.
如果黑零听说了布莱尼亚克
If Black Zero knew about Braniac,
你觉得他们会浪费时间对抗那个
do you think they'd be wasting time battling that
六面骗子和他的神权体制吗
six-faced liar and his unraveling theocracy?
这么说你单打独斗
So you're on your own?
黑零一开始为我提供了一些人手
Black Zero initially provided me with some manpower.
还有一些非常有用的资源
And some very useful resources.
但我的人都了解我的使命
But my men all know my orders.
而我的使命是为坎多城效力
And my orders serve Kandor.
他们当然了解
Of course they do.
如果黑零发现自己被利用了
You know, I'd hate to be you when Black Zero find out
你就惨了
they're being used.
需要担心的不是黑零
Black Zero is of no concern.
而是氪星的生死存亡
Krypton's survival is.
为了保护它免受布莱尼亚克的毁灭
And to protect it from Braniac,
我需要知道他的哨兵
I need to know what his sentry was doing
在通信中心干了什么
in that communications hub.
她在向布莱尼亚克上传数据
She was uploading data to Braniac.
我们想阻止她 但为时已晚
We tried to stop her, but she was too far along.
没想到时间已经如此紧迫了
I thought we had more time.
上传数据之后
After it uploaded the data,
哨兵怎么样了
what happened to the Sentry?
它被你们销毁了 还是进入了休眠
Did you destroy it, or did it go dormant?
不是它 是她 她的名字叫罗姆
Hey, that it is a she, and her name is Rhom.
我不会再回答任何问题了 你
And I'm not answering any more of your questions, and you--
它还活着吗
Is it still alive?
我是不会放弃我的朋友的
I don't give up my friends.
哨兵不是你的朋友
That Sentry's not your friend.
再也不是了 如果它还活着
Not anymore, and if it is alive,
那它就没有完成任务
then it didn't complete its mission.
不 我和你说了
No, I told you.
她已经把数据上传给莱尼亚克了
She uploaded the data to Braniac.
那只是其中的一部分
That was just a part of it.
哨兵会寻求一个更有用 更强大的宿主
A Sentry will seek to infect a more useful, powerful host,
然后它就会断开连接 关机
after which it's disconnected and shut down.
如果我可以把它切开 取得它的内存节点
If I can tear it open, access its memory nodes--
你什么也不能切 你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, no one's tearing anyone open, you son of a bitch.
她还活着
She's still alive.
不准对指挥官不敬
Don't disrespect the commander.
谢谢你 达克
Thank you, Tak.
但是
But--
没有我的允许 谁也不准碰赛格
no one touches Seg unless I say.
我看到你一直戴着这条链子不离身
You know, I never see you without that thing.
这条链子肯定很重要
It must be special.
是妈妈的 但是她送给我了
It was Mom's, but she gave it to me.
最好别让那个无赖碰那条链子 亲爱的
Oh, best to keep away from that scoundrel, sweetheart.
无赖
Scoundrel?
这么说倒也对
All right, well, that is a fair point.
欧娜 这是泽徳妈妈
Ona, this-- This is Mama Zed.
是泽徳妈妈养大你凯姆叔叔的
Mama Zed raised your Uncle Kem.
他不是我亲叔叔 我只是这么叫他而已
He's not my real uncle. I just call him that.
没关系
Oh, that's all right.
我也不是他妈妈
I'm not his mama.
但我还是把他当作亲人看待
But I still think of him as family.
所以我们也算是家人吧
Well, that makes us sort of like family, too, then, hmm?
这样吧
Tell you what.
不如你拿着这个 然后坐下
Why don't you have this, and sit down,
我给你做点我最拿手的菜
and I'll make you my specialty?
你还没告诉她吗
You haven't told her?
没
No.
如果她再也找不到幸福怎么办
What if she doesn't find happiness again?
如果她
What if she--
如果她最后和我一样怎么办
What if she ends up like me?
告诉欧娜 永远别放弃希望
You tell Ona, "Never give up hope."
泽徳妈妈是氪星上做菜最好吃的人
Mama Zed is the best cook on Krypton.
欧娜 我们能聊聊吗
Ona, can we talk?
我妈妈不会回家了是吗
My mama's not coming home, is she?
是的 亲爱的
No, sweetheart, she's not.
很对不起
I'm so, so sorry.
我们已经尽了全力
We did everything that we could.
但是你知道吗
But you know what?
你会没事的 知道为什么吗
You are gonna be fine. You know why?
因为我会照顾你
'Cause I'm gonna look after you.
我绝对不会让任何坏事
And I am never gonna let anything
发生在你身上的 我发誓
bad happen to you ever. I swear.
我们还要去新轮回庆典吗
Are we still going to Nova Cycle?
我有东西要交给我妈妈
I need to do something for my mom.
我想应该可以的
I'm sure we can manage that.
你怎么会这么蠢
How could you be so stupid?
以拉奥之名
What in the name of Rao--
你给了科尔达什么 让她为你撒谎
What did you offer Kol-Da to lie for you?
我猜是她的自♥由♥吧
Her freedom, I'm guessing.
小声一点
Keep your voice down.
莱塔和我说了她的事
Lyta told me her story.
她是无辜的
She's innocent.
他操纵了所有的事
You manipulated everything.
你相信她吗
You believe her?
-她是叛徒 -她是佐德家的人
- She's a traitor. - She's a Zod.
他们的家族是以荣誉建造的
Their house is built from honor.
和我们的家族不一样
Unlike ours.
这点重要吗
Well, what does it matter?
无论真假与否 莱塔的命运已不在我掌控中
True or not, Lyta's fate is out of my control.
你有能力阻止这件事
You have the power to stop this.
我无能为力
My hands are tied.
拉奥之声需要一个替罪羔羊
The Voice of Rao demanded a scapegoat
去做那个痛苦的无级别清扫活动
for that miserable rankless initiative.
我能怎么做
What was I to do?
违抗他的命令吗
Defy his order?
这么说你选了杰娜的女儿
So you picked Jayna's daughter?
拉奥之声需要一名军官
The voice demanded an officer.
荣誉之家的人 佐德家的人
Someone from a noble house. A Zod.
我们的计划要依靠杰娜的军队
Our plans rest on Jayna's military--
你以为我不知道吗
Oh, you think I don't know that?
这么多年来 我一直在努力争取
I've been working years to incur the loyalty
公会精英们的忠诚
of the Guilds' elite.
准备着接近杰娜 以获得她的支持
Preparing to approach Jayna for her support.
你知道要影响佐德家的人需要付出多大代价吗
Have you any idea what it takes to influence a Zod?
那就别让拉奥之声毁了我们所努力的一切
Then don't let the Voice unravel everything we have worked to--
我一直以来这么做就是为了保护这一切
I have been doing this to protect everything!
本来一切要步入正轨了
It was finally aligning.
赛格甚至开始相信我了
Seg was even starting to trust me.
那仍能保持不变
Well, that can still stand.
赛格和莱塔没有任何关系
Seg has nothing to do with Lyta.
他爱她
He's in love with her.
他亲口告诉我的
He told me.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表