剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
无论这个宿主是谁
And whoever that host is,
他/她们都面临着巨大的危险
I'm afraid they're in mortal danger now.
你之前说哨兵是一种寄生物
You said the Sentry's a parasite.
也许它感染宿主还需要时间
Maybe it takes time to infect its host.
我们可以在此之前找到那个人
Maybe we can find the person before that happens.
-然后找机会关掉它 -或许吧
- Deactivate it. - Perhaps.
但是说实话 赛格 我说不好
But honestly, Seg, I-I just don't know.
我的研究时间太短了
My research was interrupted too soon.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
好吧 但我们至少得试试看吧
Okay, well, we at least have to try, right?
我们回到最开始
Let's go back to the beginning.
我们在外域发现了这个东西
Okay, we found this thing in the Outlands.
还有谁会去那里
So, who else goes out there?
拾荒者
Salvage crews.
假设有个可怜鬼找到了外壳
So, let's say that some poor chump found the shell
然后拿到了哨兵
and somehow got a hold of the Sentry.
那会怎么样
What happens then?
如果他上交了 那就归公会管理
Well, if he reports it, it goes up to the guild.
如果他不上交呢
And if he doesn't?
可能会拿去卖♥♥
Might try and sell it.
占为己有
Keep it for himself.
听我说 如果我们想
Look, if we're gonna find this thing
赶在它侵占宿主之前找到它
before it completely takes over its host,
我们得加快速度了
then we gotta start working fast.
你去找凯姆
You find Kem.
去劳务组找线索
Head over to the Labor Index.
看看拾荒队是否有人看到了什么
Find out if anyone in those salvage crews saw anything.
我去公会 找莱塔
I'm gonna head up the Guilds, find Lyta.
看看是否有人上交
See if anyone turned it in.
这计划不错
Sounds good to me.
行动吧
Let's go.
赛格 等等
Seg, wait up.
抱歉 我赶时间
I can't. I'm in a hurry.
那我应该能跟上你
Well, I'm sure I can keep up.
你和公会的人一起做事挺好的
Nice to see you walking amongst the Guilded.
都不用派射手去抓你了
Didn't even have to send a Sagitari to retrieve you.
这也算某种进步吧
Some would call that progress.
也许有一天 我们可以共进家族晚餐
One of these days, we'll work up to a family dinner.
我很愿意
I'd like that.
我得教教你怎么撒谎了 赛格
I really need to teach you how to lie, Seg.
我更适合说实话
I'm better with the truth.
你为我做的事我很感激 妮莎
It means a lot what you did for me, Nyssa.
让我有机会能够体面地埋葬我的父母
Allowing me the chance to give my parents an honorable burial.
有什么紧急军务吗
Urgent military business?
我只是想更新下我的安保权限
I just need to get my security clearance reinstated.
这次好一点
Better.
刚才的谎话我差点就信了
That was almost believable.
你可以有秘密 赛格
Have your secrets, Seg.
因为我也有不少
I most certainly have mine.
听说莱塔升职了
Be sure to give my congratulations to Lyta
记得帮我祝贺她
on her new promotion.
你差点就被杀了
You could have been killed.
我知道 但我还活着
I know, but I wasn't.
我不明白
I don't get it.
你这是为了得到你母亲的尊重吗
Was this to earn your mother's respect,
证明自己有资格留在这里吗
to--to somehow prove that you belong?
-不是 -那是为什么
- No. - Then why?
你为什么甘愿冒那样的生命危险
Why would you risk your life like that?
我没时间解释了
I don't have time for this.
你都不应该出现在这里
And you shouldn't even be here.
莱塔
Lyta.
你杀了人
You killed someone.
我挑战奎克斯是为了改变现状
I challenged Quex to change things.
改变射手对无级别者的态度
To change the way the Sagitari treat the Rankless.
那么我应该感谢你
Then I guess I should be thanking you.
我非常感激你能来找我
I appreciate you checking in on me.
说实话
If I'm being honest,
这不是我来的唯一目的
it's not the only reason I'm here.
我需要你帮忙追踪
I need your help tracking down any reports
提交到公会的任何有关
of anything unusual or suspicious being turned in
可疑事物的报告
to the Guild.
我们需要找个东西
There's something we need to find.
这是什么东西
What is it?
我在外域找到的
I found it in the Outlands.
从没见过这种东西
Never seen anything like it before.
我出200阳
Give you 200 solars.
200 不行
200? No.
它肯定值更多钱
It must be worth more than that.
我不觉得
Not to me.
好吧 成交
Oh, fine. Deal.
很高兴跟你做生意
Pleasure doing business.
走吧
Let's go.
黑零已经尝试过取我性命了
Black Zero has already made one attempt on my life.
你能保证这无级别清扫活动
Can you assure me this Rankless Initiative
可以一劳永逸吗
will mean it's the last?
明天太阳升起之时
When the sun rises tomorrow,
黑零和他们的支持者
Black Zero and their sympathizers
将接受正义的审判
shall be brought to justice.
希望如此
I hope so,
因为如果这清扫活动失败了
because if this initiative fails
他们没能为他们的行为受到
and they are not made to suffer the consequences
相应的惩罚
of their actions,
那也许你应该代其受罚
then perhaps you should be.
随时给我汇报进展
Keep me apprised of the progress.
遵命 陛下
Of course, Your Eminence.
射手一定很高兴
The Sagitari will be comforted to know
拉奥之声对此行动如此重视
the Voice has taken such interest in the operation.
我才不管他们怎么想
I do not care for their comfort.
只关心他们是否成功
Only that they succeed.
黑零的领导架构
Black Zero's leadership hierarchy.
我们还没有任何杰克斯·乌尔的确凿图像
We still don't have any substantiated images
但你们现在应该熟悉
of Jax-Ur, but you should all be familiar
这里大多数的面孔了
with most of these other faces by now.
除了这个
Not this one.
-他是谁 -不知道
- Who's he? - Unknown.
情报显示他是个新成员
Intelligence suggests he's a relatively new player.
看起来他级别晋升得特别快
Seems to be rising up through the ranks very quickly.
我们监测到了非常集中的
We've detected a high concentration
黑零活动 这意味着他们在这个区域某处
of Black Zero activity which suggests they have a stronghold
有一个据点
somewhere in this area.
19区
Sector 19.
议会授权我们封锁整个区域
The council have authorized us to seal off the entire area,
一条街一条街搜索找出他们的长官
to go street by street and root out their operatives.
他们的领导是我们的主要目标
Their leaders are our primary targets.
跟你们的小队作简报
Brief your squads.
我们4300时出发
We are a go at 4300 hours.
在这个区域里有成千上万的
There are thousands of innocent citizens
-无辜人♥民♥ -如果他们包庇
- in this sector. - If they give refuge
坎多的敌人 又谈何无辜
to enemies of Kandor, how innocent can they be?
他们比我们的卫星更了解这个区域
They know more about the area than our satellites ever will.
如果我们花时间去了解这些人♥民♥
If we take our time to get to know these people
而不是把他们从家里赶出来
rather than uprooting them from their homes,
他们会更愿意与我们分享
they will be more willing to give us information
-黑零的信息 -如果无级别者选择
- about Black Zero. - If the Rankless choose not
隐瞒知道的有关恐♥怖♥分♥子♥的消息
to divulge what they know about these terrorists,
那么他们将为其沉默付出代价
then they will pay a price for their silence.
好了 如果没有其他问题
Now, if there are no more questions....
没有可疑的事物报告给公会
Nothing unusual reported to the Guilds.
拾荒者那边呢
Any luck with the salvagers?
你知道这有多难吗 特别是在不直接问
Do you know how hard it is to ask someone if they've found
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表