剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
你的小队为何迟迟不进攻
Why is your squad holding their position?
我们还在分♥析♥威胁的情况 领袖
We're still assessing the nature of the threat, Primus.
队长 分♥析♥威胁不是你的职责
It's not your job to assess, Commander.
你们的职责是解决威胁
It's to neutralize.
我明白
I understand that.
那就命令你的小队立刻进去
Then order your squad to move in at once.
不 领袖
Negative, Primus.
等我确认安全后才能让队伍进去
Not until I can ensure the safety of my troops.
莱塔 你这是在违背直接命令
Lyta, you are disobeying a direct order.
我希望你知道自己在做什么 赛格
I hope you know what you're doing, Seg.
罗姆
Rhom?
罗姆 是我 赛格
Rhom, it's me, Seg.
我可以帮助你
I can help you.
没有罗姆了
There is no Rhom.
罗姆已经被收藏了
Rhom has been collected.
氪星值得收藏
Krypton is worthy of collection.
你也会被收藏
You will be collected.
我是超能力者
I am transcendent.
自♥由♥存在于物质界之外 也不受
Free of the material universe and the limitations
物理实在的限制
of physical existence.
罗姆 是我
Rhom...it's me.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
我知道你就在那里某处
I know you're in there somewhere.
没什么好抗争的
There is nothing to fight.
这是一份礼物
This is a gift.
我的认知能力是超越
My faculties of cognition are beyond
一切存在物的理解的
any living being's comprehension.
抗争 罗姆
Fight it, Rhom.
为了你的女儿
Fight for your daughter.
为了欧娜
Fight for Ona.
欧娜很爱你
Ona loves you.
你愿意为她付出一切
And there isn't anything you wouldn't do for her.
请你为了她恢复意识
I need you to come back for her.
抗争 罗姆
Fight this, Rhom.
我需要你帮助我
I need you to help me.
领袖 我们准备进入通讯中心
Primus, we're breaching the hub.
左边安全
Clear left.
右边安全
Clear right.
埃姆队长 报告情况
Commander Em, situation report.
领袖 他们似乎试图黑进
Primus, it looks like they tried to hack
电子通信网络
into the electro-communications grid.
没看到黑零的人
No Black Zero operatives in sight.
但没有看到黑零的人
But no sign of any Black Zero operatives.
她怎么了
What happened to her?
她还活着吗
Is she still alive?
剩口气
Barely.
赛格 怎么回事
Seg, what's going on?
我祖父说得对
My grandfather was right.
我们在宇宙中并不孤独
We're not alone in the universe.
外面有其他的东西
There's something out there.
它找到了她 还会冲我们来
It found her, and it's coming for us.
没关系
It's okay.
他是...熟人
He's...an acquaintance.
飞行器接近了 但我们应该能
The skimmer's close, but we should hustle
在电力恢复前冲出去
before these lights turn back on.
赛格 如果你说的是真话
Seg, if what you're saying is true,
那公会需要见到她
then the Council need to see her.
我们可以让他们相信此事
We can make them believe.
不行
I can't.
我得救她
I have to save her.
莱塔 谢谢你信任我
Lyta, thank you for trusting me.
没错
Yes.
无级别清扫活动唯一一个被逮捕的人
The only arrest made in the Rankless Initiative.
是我们的一名射手
One of our own Sagitari.
父亲
Father?
你准备怎么跟拉奥之声说
What are you going to tell the Voice of Rao?
我能告诉他的唯一一件事
The only thing I can.
真♥相♥
The truth.
你确定真♥相♥是现在最正确的选择吗
Are you sure the truth is the best option right now?
还有什么选择
What's the alternative?
黑零组织始终没有消亡
Black Zero continue to exist unabated,
而现在
and now...
任务失败了
The mission is a failure.
她能活下来吗
Is she going to live?
很难说
It's difficult to say.
不管布莱尼亚克做了什么 这似乎
Whatever Brainiac did, it appears to be
保了她一条命
keeping her alive.
我担心的是 如果我们逆向去运用这种能量
My concern is that, in trying to reverse it,
可能会失去她
we risk losing her.
好吧 至少你阻止了她
Well, at least you stopped her
让她没有找到发射器
before she got to a transmitter
上传她获得的信息
and uploaded whatever info she accessed.
我认为那不是她的目的
I don't believe that was her intention.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我想她就是那个发射器
I believe she is the transmitter.
我们需要在她向布莱尼亚克发送信息前阻止她
We gotta stop her before she sends a signal to Brainiac.
太晚了
It's too late.
信息已经发出了
It's already been sent.
氪星
Krypton,
你的世界
your world
要终结了
is at an end.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表