剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
"你有没有发现什么外星科技"的情况下
any alien technology without actually asking them,
打听他们有没有发现任何外星科技
"Hey, have you found any alien technology?"
你肯定有办法的
I'm sure you found a way.
他们是唯一在那外面的人
They're the only ones out there.
他们一定看见了什么
They had to have seen something.
当然了 生锈的飞行器
Sure, um, rusted-out skimmers,
被吃掉一半的冰幽灵
a half-eaten ice wraith,
还有更大的更可怕的
the carcass of the much bigger, much scarier thing
吃掉冰幽灵的东西的尸体
that ate the ice wraith.
听着 别担心 我保证我们
But listen, don't worry. I'm sure that our friend
来自遥远银河系的朋友能搞定一切
from a distant galaxy has got it all figured out.
凯姆
Kem.
莱塔
Lyta.
你怎么就闭不上你的嘴
You just couldn't keep your mouth shut.
我杀了一个人 有开口的权利
I killed a man for the right to open it.
我有权利发言
I deserve to be heard.
你知道我是什么意思
You know what I mean.
我们都知道谁住在19区
We both know who lives in Sector 19.
赛格不是黑零 他的父母也都不是
Seg's not Black Zero, and neither were his parents.
他们在法庭上的行为可不像
Their actions at the Tribunal suggest otherwise.
而且我确定他们有是黑零的朋友
And I'm sure they had friends who were Black Zero
依然藏匿在无级别者中
who are still among the Rankless.
任何预先警告都会使所有射手陷入危险
Any forewarning puts every Sagitari in danger.
你的小队需要有理由相信你
Your squad needs to know they can trust you.
记住 你的地位越高
Remember, the higher you rise,
就有越多人希望看到你陨落
the more eyes are eager to watch you fall.
这是你的柜子了
This is your locker now.
德夫 我知道你很在乎奎克斯
Dev, I know how much you cared about Quex.
我也在乎你
I care about you, too.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你当时没有其他选择
Look, you did what you had to do.
我也在努力说服自己是这样
I keep telling myself that.
产生怀疑是很正常的 莱塔
It's natural to have doubts, Lyta.
对自己过去的行为和未来的目标
About what you've done, what you're about to do.
但如果让你的小队看出了你的怀疑
But if you let your squad see them,
他们就会开始质疑你了
they'll begin to have doubts about you.
我认为如果我们完成这项任务
If we go through with this,
因此产生的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥会比我们阻止的还要多
I believe we will create more terrorists than we'll stop.
"如果我们完成这项任务"是什么意思
What do you mean, "If" we go through with it?
我们收到了命令
We have our orders.
-但我们不能 -我们无法选择
- But we can't-- - We don't choose
遵守哪些命令
which orders we follow.
作为队长应该明白这一点
I shouldn't have to tell a Commander that.
-我要了 -我
- All right. - Hey, uh, I'm...
我想找个...
I'm looking for something...
不寻常的东西
a little unusual.
赫拉肯的卵囊
H'Rakan egg sac.
很不寻常
Very unusual.
而且很美味
And delicious.
不 不要那么不寻常的东西
No, I think maybe something a little less unusual.
找个闪亮一点的东西
Maybe something, uh, more shiny.
我最近弄到了一把达星猎刀
I recently acquired a Daxamite hunting blade.
不
No.
要不然...
What about...
米星宝石
Mithenite gemstones?
不 我想找的是
No, I'm looking for something...
就那边那个吧
Maybe, uh, that. Right there, yeah.
多少钱
Yeah, how much?
传说中的第十城
One of the few remaining relics
稀有遗物之一
of the legendary Tenth City?
我了解你这种套路
Listen, from one bullshitter to another,
你我都清楚这不是真的
we both know that's not true.
两万阳
20,000 solars.
不是吧
Come on, man.
那边那个人要价只有一半
Look, the guy over there sells them for half that.
我不太想说 但是
I didn't wanna say it, but, uh,
他说你卖♥♥的是假的
he says yours are fake.
立正
Attention!
听好了 因为我只会说一遍
Listen up, because I'm only going to say this once.
无级别者不是我们的敌人
The Rankless are not our enemy.
本次行动的目标是黑零
This Initiative is about targeting Black Zero
而且只有黑零
and Black Zero only.
他们杀害了坎多城的居民 公会成员
They have killed citizens of Kandor, the Guilded,
和无级别者都难以幸免
and Rankless alike.
我们的职责是阻止他们继续滥杀无辜
It is our job to stop them from killing more.
而且我们要秉持荣誉与尊重
And it will be done with honor and respect.
不许对无辜之人
And without a single shot fired
开枪
on innocent people.
记住我的话
Mark my words.
不允许暴♥力♥处决 随意杀人
There will be no cracking of heads or thinning the herd.
听我下令才能开火
Nobody fires unless I give the order.
明白了吗
Understood?
是 队长
Yes, Commander.
能够除去感情的干扰
The ability to divorce oneself from emotion
才能成功完成任务
is what separates a successful mission from failure.
我们从不失败
And we do not fail.
愿拉奥的恩惠保佑你
May Rao's grace be your shield.
照亮通向胜利的前路
And light the way to victory.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你刚...他刚刚嘘我了吗
Did you-- did he just shush me?
而且是在你的酒馆
In your own tavern.
有没有人跟着我进来
Did anyone follow me in here?
没看到有人 怎么了
I don't see anyone, no. Why?
你干什么了
What did you do?
向超级英雄学习
What superheroes do.
这是我想的那个东西吗
Is this what I think it is?
反正它不是热狗
Well, it ain't a hot dog.
没错 就是哨兵
Yes, it's the Sentry.
我觉得它看起来还没有被激活
And it looks to me like it hasn't activated yet.
碰个拳
Fist bump.
不要吗 你们这儿不碰拳吗
No? Is that a thing here?
你能不能从我的吧台后面出来
Look, will you just get out from behind my bar?
顺便说一句 那杯酒要收钱的
And you're paying for that drink, by the way.
集中点 世界的命运
Focus. Fate of the world.
我们把这东西带回堡垒吧
Let's get this thing back to the Fortress
确认它还没找到宿主
and make sure it never finds a host.
我看不懂
I don't understand you!
你欠我酒钱
And you owe me for that drink!
白♥痴♥
Idiot.
我们找瓦尔确保
So, we get Val to make absolutely certain
它还没有被激活
that it hasn't been activated.
然后我们只需要搞清楚
Then, all we have to do is figure out
怎么毁掉这个东西就行了
how to destroy that thing.
也许有办法对它进行逆向改造
Well, maybe there's a way to reverse engineer it.
我们就能知道布莱尼亚克有多远了
We can figure out how far away Braniac is.
-你能做到吗 -也许吧
- You can do that? - Maybe.
不过需要瓦尔的帮助
With Val's help.
无级别市民们 请注意
Attention, Rankless citizens.
该区域即将清空
This quadrant is being evacuated.
19区居民们将由此疏散
Sector 19 residents are hereby evicted.
请准备进行扫描审核
Prepare to be scanned and processed.
无级别市民们 请注意
Attention, Rankless citizens.
该区域即将清空
This quadrant is being evacuated.
19区居民们将由此疏散
Sector 19 residents are hereby evicted.
请准备进行扫描审核
Prepare to be scanned and processed.
趴在地上
On the ground!
隔离这一区
Sect off the perimeter.
无级别市民们 请注意...
Attention, Rankless citizens...
快点
Hurry it up.
请准备进行扫描审核
Prepare to be scanned and processed.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表