剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
受到应有的惩罚
before the Nova Cycle.
拉奥言出必行
It is the word of Rao.
陛下
Your Eminence.
我们必须平息无级别阶层的怒火
We must assuage the discontent amongst the Rankless.
在我开始仪式之前
I need someone to take responsibility
我需要有人站出来
for the military's failures before I return
为军队的失职承担责任
to begin the ceremony.
当然
Of course.
你有推荐的人选吗
Who do you have in mind?
要位高权重的人
Someone of high authority.
佐德队长 你拒绝听从
Your refusal, Commander Zod,
来自领袖的命令 导致重要情报泄漏
to carry out your Primus' order led to the loss
以及黑零组织成员逃跑
of vital Intel and the escape of Black Zero operatives.
当时情况出现了意料之外的改变
Circumstances changed beyond leadership's knowledge.
无级别阶层的动荡带来了未知的变数
Rankless unrest created unexpected variables
威胁到了我小队的安全
dire to the safety of my squad.
也是同样的变数 害死了
And I'm to understand similar variables lead to the deaths
你的三名队员 对吗
of three of your squad, correct?
-是的 -请详细讲讲
- Yes. - Tell us about that.
先解释下你为何要逮捕
Start with the questionable arrest
射手科尔达
of Sagitari Kol-Da.
她谋杀了一名未携带武器的无级别公民
She murdered an unarmed Rankless citizen.
你没有亲眼看到那名公民死亡 对吗
You never even witnessed the citizen's death, did you?
是的 我没有看到
No, I did not.
我只是想理解清楚
I'm just trying to understand.
一个人死了
A man was dead.
戴着手铐 没有武器
Handcuffed and unarmed.
这激起了无级别阶层的众怒
This caused the Rankless to become volatile.
我希望各位理解的是 逮捕科尔达
So what this panel needs to understand is arresting Kol-Da
阻止了一场暴♥乱♥
prevented a riot,
从而解除了我小队所有射手
which would have endangered every Sagitari
可能遇到的危险
in this initiative--
而我的队员数量远不止三个人
Which last I counted was more than three men,
我言尽于此
so as I have nothing left to say,
先回去工作了
I would like to return to my squad for duty.
恐怕还不行
I'm afraid you can't do that yet.
这是军事审查
This is a military review.
不是法庭审判
It's not the Tribunal's jurisdiction.
有新证据改变了此事的严重程度
New evidence has emerged that changes that.
佐德队长 拉奥之言为证
Commander Zod, it is by Rao's word
你因与黑零密谋共事
that you are hereby charged with treason
犯下了叛国罪
for conspiring with Black Zero.
把她带走
Take her away.
我就给她了一盘鸡蛋就跑开了
I just served her r'antha eggs and ran away.
我都没勇气正眼看她
I can't even look at her.
我知道 兄弟
I know, mate.
但我们必须告诉她
But we have to tell her.
我永远也忘不了泽徳妈妈让我坐下
I'll never forget the day Mama Zed sat me down
告诉我的那天
and told me.
我的人生好像崩塌了一样
It was like life came crashing down, you know?
或许我们应该跟泽徳妈妈谈谈
You know, maybe we should talk to Mama Zed.
她会知道怎么处理这事
She'll know how to handle this.
我不知道
I dunno.
你还好吧 哥们
You all right, buddy?
没事 轮到我了
Yeah, I'm, uh, just gonna do my rounds.
我去抽烟想事情
I'm gonna go think about smoking.
欧娜
Hi, Ona.
凯姆叔叔难过是因为妈妈病了吗
Is Uncle Kem sad that Mom's sick?
你的凯姆叔叔吗
Oh, your Uncle Kem?
不是
Um, no. Uh--
没事的赛格 妈妈会好起来的
It's okay, Seg. Mom's going to be fine.
我一直在为她祈祷
I've been praying for her.
你该走了 我跟欧娜聊聊
You ought to go. I'll talk to Ona.
凯姆 现在怎么回事
Kem? What's going on now?
-告诉我 -高层们
- Talk to me. - The regulars--
高层们把拉奥之声的意志传达下来了
The regulars are saying the Voice came down.
承诺要为在昨晚的突击中
Promise justice for the man the Sagitari killed
死在射手手中的人讨回公道
in last night's shit storm.
赛格 拉奥之声刚刚宣布了罪犯
Seg, the Word of Rao just announced who's responsible.
是莱塔
It's Lyta.
她被逮捕了
She's been arrested.
退后 我有话跟莱塔·佐德说
Back off. I need to speak to Lyta-Zod.
这是限制区域 无级别者
Area's restricted, Rankless.
我不再是无级别者了
I'm not Rankless anymore.
我也不是来找麻烦的
And I'm not looking for trouble.
我知道你来找什么
I know what you're looking for.
告诉我你为什么要见莱塔
Tell me why you need to see Lyta.
你非得现在刨根问底吗
Do you really wanna do this now?
我想听你说出来
I want to hear you say it.
我可不这么想
I don't think you do.
我知道你很难过 但这完全帮不上莱塔
I know you're upset, but none of this helps Lyta.
走吧 马上离开
Go, now.
此事下不为例
I will only say this once.
离莱塔远点
Stay away from Lyta.
要不怎样
Or what?
你想在你的屠♥杀♥名单上再加个艾尔家的人吗
You gonna add another El to your kill list?
还是像对你亲生女儿那样逮捕我
Or maybe just arrest me like you did your own daughter?
我与此事毫无干系
I had nothing to do with this.
就算要阻止 我想你也束手无策吧
I suppose you could do nothing to stop it, either!
她被指控犯下叛国罪 你个人♥渣♥
She's charged with treason, you shit!
由拉奥之声亲自裁夺
By the Voice of Rao himself.
莱塔的命运已不是我能掌控的了
Lyta's fate is out of my control.
她会怎么样
What's gonna happen to her?
她会被处决 跟你祖父一样
She'll be executed, just like your grandfather was.
我绝不会让此事发生
I'm not gonna let that happen.
我认为正是因为你才会发生这种事
I believe you are the reason it is happening,
所以别再来这儿了
so don't come back here.
妮莎 有人来访
Nyssa, you have a visitor.
开门
Open.
哪件好看
Which one?
金色那件
The gold one.
-有什么问题吗 -是的
- Something wrong? - Yes.
没有
No.
有
Yes.
-我需要你的帮助 -帮你什么
- I need your help. - With what?
撤销对莱塔·佐德犯下叛国罪的指控
Getting charges of treason dropped against Lyta-Zod.
我们得帮她
We have to help her.
莱塔·佐德是叛徒 这真是...
Lyta-Zod's a traitor. That's--
荒唐 她是被人陷害的
Untrue. She's being set up.
为了全面推行无级别清扫活动
To take the fall for the Rankless initiative.
你为什么会关心一个姓佐德的
Why would you care about a Zod?
杀我父母的是杰娜 不是莱塔
Jayna killed my parents, not Lyta.
她与此事毫无干系
She had nothing to do with it.
她也不该为没有犯过的罪责赴死
And she doesn't deserve to die for a crime she didn't commit.
别编这么容易戳穿的谎话
You can do better than that.
你为什么想要救莱塔·佐德
Why do you want to save Lyta-Zod?
这是实情好吗
It's true. Okay?
我们是老朋友
We're old friends.
真的吗
Really?
你从前可是无级别者 而她是个射手
You, former Rankless and her a Sagitari--
还是领袖佐德的女儿
Also daughter of Primus Zod.
抱歉 我才不信呢
Sorry. I don't buy it.
你为什么想救莱塔·佐德
Why do you want to save Lyta-Zod?
因为我爱她
Because I love her.
我爱她
I love her.
我不能失去她
And I can't lose her.
说出来有这么难吗
Was that so hard?
你早知道了
You knew.
我有过怀疑
I suspected.
而你承认了
You confirmed it.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表