剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表
in the Tribunal, Commander.
欧娜 你决定了吗
Have you decided, Ona?
你是否准备好献出自己
Are you ready to give yourself over now,
加入你母亲的队伍
and join your mother?
这并非是我的选择
That's not what I've chosen.
我想在这里侍奉您
I want to serve you here.
你真是令人惊讶
You are a surprising child.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
一个人如果一直对 他也会厌倦的
One gets tired of always being right.
我喜欢惊喜
I think I like surprises.
或许是时候 让你见证
Perhaps it's time you saw
你宣誓效忠的人的真面孔了
who it is you've vowed to serve.
陛下 我们来此护送您去参加仪式
Your Eminence, we're here to escort you to the ceremony.
稍微迟一点
There will be a slight delay.
我跟门徒聊过以后
In speaking with my protégé,
意识到我需要跟坎多城百姓
I've realized I need more contact
有更多的交流
with the people of Kandor.
有太多要学习
I have much to learn
和评判的
and to judge.
陛下 我不明白
I don't understand, Your Eminence.
仪式必须面向公众
The ceremony must be open to the public.
我希望大厅里满是市民
I want the hall packed with citizens.
年轻或年老 有级别或无级别
Young, old, Guilded, Rankless.
别赶人离开
Turn no one away.
陛下 我不敢保证能
Your Eminence, I'm not sure we can
按时把百姓都召集过去
get the people there in time.
那就快点去做
Then begin now.
谢谢你 赛格
Thank you, Seg.
如果不是你指引我 我可能永远也找不到
If you hadn't guided me here, I might never have found it.
希望这些上古的武器还能用
Well, let's just hope this ancient weapon actually works.
那些是哪里来的
Where did you get those?
是军用级别的炸♥药♥
They're military-grade explosives.
利用黑零的一点好处
Perks of using Black Zero.
要开始了
Here goes.
你是说仪式会造成附带伤害吗
You're telling me there will be collateral damage?
我是说大厅里会挤满平民
I'm telling you the room will be stuffed
导致附带伤害
with collateral damage.
局势已经失控了
This is no longer a controlled situation.
我们必须放弃
We have to abort.
按计划进行
Proceed as planned.
政♥变♥中某个时间点 后退要比前进
There comes a point in any coup when it's more dangerous
更加危险
to back out than to go forward.
这个时间点就是已有太多人参与此事
Too many people are involved to depend on
很难要其保守秘密的时候
none of them betraying the secret.
-即使不是故意的 -让我说明白
- Even inadvertently... - Let me be clear.
你的意见对我来说毫无意义
Your opinion means nothing to me.
领袖
Primus?
我们现在不能退后
We can't withdraw now.
我们已经付出太多了 德夫
We've already paid too much, Dev.
坎多城的百姓
People of Kandor City.
我与大家隔离起来的时间已经结束
The time for holding myself apart is over.
我希望更加了解你们
I look forward to coming to know you intimately.
很快 你们就不会觉得我神秘
Soon, you will have no secrets from me.
炸♥弹♥ 清空大厅 快跑
Bomb! Clear the room! Go!
肯定有进去的办法
There has to be a way in.
我知道如果我们合作 就能找到
I know if we work together, we can find it.
你或许比你自己想的更正确
I think you might be more right than you realize.
真不敢相信我之前居然没看到
I can't believe I didn't see it before.
这个标志你看着不眼熟吗
Doesn't that symbol look familiar to you?
是艾尔加和佐德家的印♥章♥叠起来的图案
It's the El and Zod sigil superimposed on each other.
我想是两家做了这个标记
I think our families put this vault here.
莱卡 莱卡说因为我是艾尔家的
Raika, Raika said that because I'm an El,
我有摧毁一切的能力
I have the power to destroy everything.
就能打开地下室
And the power to open the vault.
或许这是某种锁
Maybe this is a lock of some kind.
家族的血脉
Blood of the house.
家族的血脉 你有刀吗
Blood of the house. Um, do you have a knife?
有
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
有其他办法吗
Something else?
一个艾尔 一个佐德
An El and a Zod.
我还不习惯当佐德家的人
I'm not used to being in this position.
不
No!
别
Don't do it.
那里面的东西会杀死我们
That thing in there will kill us,
和所有坎多城百姓
and everyone in Kandor.
如果可以 甚至是宇宙里的所有人
Everyone in the universe, if it can, okay?
别
Don't!
他背叛了我们
He betrayed us.
快投降
Hey, just surrender.
好吧 他们保证不会伤害你
Okay, they promised not to hurt you.
里面的东西 他们说叫毁灭日
That thing in there, they told me it's called Doomsday.
好吧 我知道这个名字
Okay, I know that name.
是一个没有灵魂的屠♥杀♥机器 无法被摧毁
It's a soulless killing machine that can't be destroyed.
或控制
Or controlled.
赛格 如果你把它放走了
Seg, if you let that thing loose,
它会杀害遇到的所有生物
it will kill everything that it comes across.
是真的
It's true.
所以我们才献出生命
That's why we have given over our lives
保护宇宙不受毁灭日的伤害
to protecting the universe from Doomsday.
武器到来的时候 我的百姓曾在这里
My people were here when the weapon arrived.
艾尔家和佐德家 他们以为同心协力
The Els and the Zods, they thought that together,
能创造出伟大的东西
they were creating something great.
但我们见证过
But we've seen it.
我们见识了他们创造出的无尽的憎恨阴影
We understand the unending cloud of hatred they birthed.
你不知道我们身处险境
You do not know the danger we are in.
对于过去会造成什么影响 不重要
It doesn't matter what may have happened in the past.
我们的世界
Our world.
不
No!
该死
Shit!
掩护我 我找到了路
Cover me, I see a way out.
赛格
Seg!
快走
Go, go, go.
快
Go!
准备好飞行器
Just have the skimmer ready.
会有一场恶战
This is going to be a hot extraction.
他们会来的 你们信我
They'll be there, you can trust me.
我相信你 你明白为什么
I believe you. You understand why
要做这个 对吧
I had to do that, right?
时间线太重要 不能拿来冒险
The timeline is too important to risk.
我们还是朋友 赛格
We're still friends, Seg.
你可以跟着我们回坎多城
You can come with us back to Kandor.
找到你那个能发出射线的小玩意 坐它回去
Find your Zeta-Beam gadget and ride it back
从哪里来就回哪里去 别回头
to wherever you came from and never come back.
-你要加入吗 -我跟你一起
- Does this mean you're in? - I'm with you.
但不靠毁灭日 我们再想办法
But no Doomsday. We find another way.
陛下在我这里 我们现在去寝宫
I have His Eminence. We are headed to his chambers.
-你的工作做得很好 -谢谢
- You do your job well. - Thank you.
如果这是我的最后一刻
If this moment is to be my last,
我相信你会允许我
I trust you'll allow me
用我真正的眼睛来见证
to look upon it with my own eyes.
最有价值的射手
Most worthy Sagitari.
剧集 | 氪星 | 导航列表