剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
- 你为什么这么生气 - 因为
Why are you yelling? Because.
因为你让我对塔米做的事
Because it sucked what you asked me to do.
太过分了
With Tammy.
好吧
Okay.
你说的对 我很抱歉
Okay, you're right. I-I am sorry.
但我没想到会让你这么为难
But I didn't think of it as a big ask, you know?
你曾经为了救我 还用手♥枪♥柄袭击了个卡车司机呢
You pistol whipped a trucker for me,
所以你得明白
so you understand if I, you know,
我让你检查下一个朋友的包时
didn't think it would drain the favor bank
并没想到会榨干咱俩的交情
asking you to look in a friend's purse.
艾丽森
Allison...
你知道
you know.
我知道什么
I know what?
你知道的 好吗
You know, okay?
你知道我和塔米不仅是朋友
You know that Tammy is not just some friend,
你也知道 你这样要求我很过分
and you know why you shouldn't have asked me to do that.
但你什么都没说啊
Well, you never actually said anything,
我也不想妄加揣测
and I didn't want to just assume.
扯淡 你早知道的
Bullshit! You knew.
你为我去陷害尼克
And you framed Nick for me,
并不是因为你善良
not out of the kindness of your heart,
你这么做 是为了让我欠你个人情
but you did it so that when you asked me to betray Tammy,
好让我去背叛塔米
I'd owe you one.
你这话说错了
Okay, that is not true.
而且"背叛"这个措辞也太强烈了
And also, "betray her" is a little strong.
你明知道我是不会拒绝你的
You knew I wouldn't say no, not to you.
天哪
Oh, God.
那你看到她笔记本的内容了吗
Did you actually look in her notebook?
看到了
Yes.
让我悔不自已
And I hate myself for it.
- 所以写了啥 - 够了 艾丽森
Uh, what did it say? Jesus, Allison!
里面什么也没写
It said nothing.
我完全是多此一举
I did it for nothing.
她认为你不想你丈夫死
She doesn't think that you want your husband dead.
她觉得咱俩无话不谈 她吃醋了
She thinks we talk too much. She's jealous.
她说你很温顺 是个受害者
She called you "meek" and a "victim."
她显然是不知道你的庐山真面目
Clearly, she doesn't know you.
好吧
Okay.
但我做的事已经覆水难收
But I can't take back what I did.
她是我唯一可以依靠的人了
She's the only person that I have,
你利用了这一点
and you used it.
你搅黄了
You ruined it.
不好意思 塔米是你唯一可以依靠的人
I'm sorry, Tammy's the only person that you have?
这话也太无礼了
That's a rude thing to say.
就这么无礼 艾丽森
Be rude, Allison.
至少还敢在大庭广众之下说脏话
At least rude is being shitty out in the open.
好吧 都怪我 我不该找你帮忙行了吧
Okay. Well, sorry for asking for your help.
我还以为我可以
Jesus, I thought I could.
我们的关系不就是这样吗
You know, isn't that what we do?
我们都犯下了可怕的事
We've both done terrible things,
但都是为了彼此才做的
but we've done them for each other.
走到现在这一步
You know, at this point,
我甚至都不想细掰扯谁到底做了什么
I couldn't even tell you who's done what.
是你想杀自己丈夫
You're the one who tried to kill her husband.
是你当了我的帮凶
And you're the one who helped.
结果失败了
And it was a bust.
所以
So...
显而易见 你还是找个别的帮凶吧
clearly, you're better off with a different accomplice.
我又不是因为你帮凶当得好才跟你在一起的
Hey, I don't want you around 'cause you're a good accomplice.
你 你让我起死回生
You've -- You've raised me from the dead.
经历了这一切 你还准备
Like, after all this, you're gonna le--
没有你
Without you...
你
You're...
什么
What?
好吧 行
Okay. Yeah.
算了吧
You know what? Never mind.
没事了 我不会再找你帮忙了
Never mind. I'm not gonna ask you for help.
我也不会再向你索取什么
I'm not gonna ask you for anything.
就让我们回到以前吧
So, let's just go back to how it was.
我递给你啤酒 你会说不够冰
I'll get you a beer, and you'll say, "Oh, it's not cold enough,"
咱们分享彼此的生活仅限于此 好吗
and that will be the extent of our sharing, okay?
咱们忘掉这一切 回到从前
So, let's just go back to how it was.
- 行吗 - 行啊
Fine. Fine.
你怎么敢这样
Neil: How dare you?
这就对了
That's right.
我全都听到了
I heard everything.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你觉得我在说什么
What do you think I'm talking about?
我不知道你在说什么
Well, I don't know what you're talking about
除非你知道自己在说什么
unless you know what you're talking about.
我知道我在说什么
I know what I'm talking about,
我也知道你说了什么
and I know what you talked about,
而这就是我要说的
and therefore, what I'm talking about.
你现在可真是把我说晕了
Well, now I definitely don't know what you're talking about.
得了吧 艾莉森 在壁橱里困了4小时
Please, Allison, being sardined in the closet
可能身体血液循环会不太好
for four hours may cut off circulation in some places,
但并不影响我的听力
but it doesn't affect my hearing.
尼尔 不是你想的那样
Neil, it's not what you think.
我的左腿都麻了
I've been losing feeling in my left leg
以为凯文已经忘记我了
thinking Kevin was over me,
只要我躲起来 他就再也找不到我了
that I'd hide and he would never seek me ever again.
但我想我找到了讨回他欢心的办法
But I think I know how to get back in his good graces.
- 不 尼尔 不要 - 这是我的手♥机♥
No, Neil, don't. Hey, that's my phone.
住手 给我
Stop! Give me that!
- 住手 - 把手♥机♥给我
No, stop! Give me my phone.
这是我的手♥机♥ 还给我
Hey, that's not yours! Give it to me!
把手♥机♥给我
Ahh! Give me my phone!
不 停下 啊
No, stop! Ahh!
什么鬼
What the fuck?!
你一个字都不能对凯文讲
You're not gonna tell Kevin anything.
你没事吧
You okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表