剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
我工作很辛苦 凯文开始四处散播
I started working a lot, and Kevin convinced everyone
我有外遇的谣言
I was having an affair?
我当时是不信的 不过我记得
My money was on cult. But, yeah.
他以为我爱上了我60岁
He thought that I'd fallen in love with my boss,
已婚的男上司
who was 60 and married.
他都不管
But that didn't matter.
还是要把白糖倒进人家的油箱
Kevin still put sugar in his gas tank.
毁了他的车
Ruined his Saturn.
好吧 我从来没说过他是个好男人
Okay, fine, I never said he was a great guy.
但这种幼稚的事 他做得出来
But that's the kind of juvenile crap he does.
帕蒂 他害我被炒了
Patty, he got me fired.
就在我觉得自己有价值的时候
Right when I felt like I was worth something.
他亲手毁了这种感觉
He ruined it.
而你只是当观众 哈哈大笑
And you just watched him and laughed.
你有仔细回味过自己的做法吗
Can you just think about that for more than one second?
他不喜欢我有属于自己的东西
He didn't like something that was my own,
就把它从我身边夺走
and so he took it away from me.
比如这辆车
Like this car.
比如我的朋友
Like my friends.
比如我生命的每一刻
Like any shred of a life that is my own.
这
I-It...
这看上去 并无恶意啊
It seemed...harmless.
他不经我同意
And when he spent all our life savings
花光了我们所有积蓄
without telling me?
也并无恶意是吧
Was that harmless, too?
我
I...
对不起
I'm sorry.
为什么
Why?
又不是你的错 是凯文的错
Wasn't your fault. It's Kevin's.
世界得围着他转
The world revolves around him.
他一点道理也不讲 必须围着他转
No, it's not that it does, it's that it has to.
只要不如他的意 他就会把一切搞砸
And if it doesn't, he just blows it to hell.
这一切该停了
And it has to stop.
我不能让他得逞
I have to beat him.
所以你就去放纵自我
So you're going on benders,
抢劫那些危险分子了
ripping off dangerous guys?
这就是你的应对方式吗
That's how you're dealing with it?
你这是在犯傻
You're smarter than that.
不 我谁也没有抢劫
No, I'm not ripping anyone off.
也没人在追杀我
No one's after me.
除了我老公
Nobody except my husband.
那些药是给他准备的
I need those pills for him.
因为我打算杀了凯文
'Cause I'm gonna kill Kevin.
你真以为我不会发现
Did you really think I wouldn't find out
你们两个公路旅行都干了些什么吗
what you two did on your road trip?!
- 艾丽森 - 珍
Allison? Jenn!
我需要跟你谈谈。
I need to talk to you.
- 现在就谈 - 好
Now. Okay.
你是谁 你怎么进来的
Who the hell are you? How'd you get in here?
给我点货 亲爱的
Give me some pills, honey.
你今晚去哪儿了 艾丽森
Where were you tonight, Allison?
我要怎么向凯文解释呢
How am I gonna explain this to Kevin?
发挥你犯罪大♥师♥的才华吧
Some criminal mastermind you'd be.
我是个水手 我失去了一条腿
'm a sailor peg, and I lost my leg ?
爬到最高的帆上去 失去了一条腿
? Climbing up the top sails, I lost my leg ?
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表