剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
我们给的
Oh. We did.
还记得那把你用来打卡车司机的枪吗
You know the gun you hit the trucker with?
不是被我们埋在后院了吗
The one we planted in the backyard?
被他发现了
He found it.
怎么发现的
How?
因为他就是发现了
Because of course he did!
因为他有个金属探测器 而且这太符合他的人设了
Because he has a metal detector, and it's Kevin!
咱们早该料到的
We should have seen this coming.
别走 帕蒂 你不能就这样放我鸽子啊
No -- Patty, you cannot bail on me right --
拿着
Here.
每次想大喊的时候就喝一口
Take a sip of this every time you want to yell.
- 这是玩喝酒游戏呢 - 只要能让你安静就行
Like a drinking game? Whatever gets you to be quiet.
我天 十足的讽刺啊
God. It's kind of miraculous
昨晚的一切根本没帮上我们任何忙
how little last night helped us with anything.
塔米还在追踪那个毒贩子
Tammy's still looking for her dealer.
凯文
Kevin's...
安然无恙
still Kevin.
所以我早说了 做计划根本没用
This is why you don't make plans.
人类一计划 上帝就发笑
You make plans, and God laughs.
然后重重地踢在你蛋蛋上
Then he kicks you right in the balls.
不
No.
我还有个计划
I still have plans.
饶了我吧 艾丽森 你还有啥计划
Jesus, Allison, what's next?
是要用一罐蜂蜜
You gonna lure Kevin to a booby trap
把凯文引到陷阱里么
with a jar of honey?
不是啦 但你打算怎样
No. But what are you gonna do?
屈服认输 接受一切吗
Just roll over and accept it?
一切业果 皆有业因
Everything happens for a reason.
如果我说出这种话 你早就揍我了
Okay, you would hit me if I said something like that.
塔米是不会查出你贩毒的
No, Tammy is not gonna know that you dealt,
我也不会继续当麦克罗伯茨太太 傻坐在这里直到发烂
and I am not gonna sit here and rot as Mrs. McRoberts.
那你的计划是什么
What are your plans?
好吧
Okay.
我们可以把药瓶和现金
We're gonna take the pill bottle and the cash
栽赃到凯文身上
we were gonna plant around Kevin's body,
我们把这些东西放进尼克的公♥寓♥里
and we're gonna put them in Nick's apartment.
让他的行动看起来像是复仇
We connect him to Furies, and he's the perfect candidate
让他成为当地毒贩替罪羊的最佳人选
for, like, the local dealer fall guy.
这比凯文更说得通
It makes even more sense than Kevin.
- 有道理啊 - 是吧
That could work. Right?
反正他已经死了 不会介意的
And he's dead, so he's not even gonna mind.
而且塔米说她还在申请搜查令
Plus, Tammy said that she still doesn't have the warrant,
也就是说我们还有时间
so we have time.
但需要赶快行动
We just need to act fast.
老天 慢着
Jesus. Hold on!
这对你有什么好处
How does this help you?
你图个啥
What do you get out of it?
这样他们就不会怀疑到你了
I get to know you're safe.
能给我一个塑料袋吗
Can I get a plastic bag?
挺重的
It's heavy.
谢了
Thank you.
我靠 见鬼
Oh. Shit. Jesus.
闭嘴吧 我是说
Shut up. What? I mean --
- 搭把手好吗 - 好吧
Just help me. Okay.
只是
Just --
好吧
Okay.
咱们把这些东西♥藏♥在什么地方 然后赶快离开
Let's stash this stuff and get out of here.
好吧
Okay.
别费事了 艾丽森 家里没人的
It's fine, Allison. Nobody's home.
行吧
Okay.
你觉得这家伙会把东西♥藏♥在放袜子的抽屉里吗
You think this guy hides stuff in his sock drawer?
我爸把储蓄债券就放这里啊
Well, it's where my dad kept our savings bonds.
听你的
Okay.
所以
So...
凯文今天好像因为这事深受打击
Kevin actually seems affected by this.
是啊 今天
Yeah, today.
那你呢
And what about you?
你还好吗
Are you, like... okay?
我看起来不好吗
Do I not look okay?
所以我才问你啊 你人看起来没事
That's what I mean. You look fine.
但你亲眼目睹有人中枪
You saw a dude get shot --
甚至可以说是你害了他
you could even say it's your fault --
- 是我们害了他 - 然后你还一副 “走”
Our fault. And it's like, "Oh, well,
“咱们去栽赃个人吧”的样子
let's head over and frame the guy."
你想让我怎么做
Well, what do you want me to do?
剖析一番内心 然后躲在浴缸里哭泣吗
"Deal with it" and end up crying in the bathtub again?
- 这就能解决问题了吗 - 我知道
That's useless. Yeah.
但至少我就不会那么害怕了
But it would freak me out a lot less, believe it or not.
见鬼
Shoot.
之前不是教过你怎么说脏话吗
What have we said about swearing?
好吧
Okay.
过来帮忙
Help me.
我们开他的行李箱干嘛
Why are we unpacking for him?
他当时已经做好了出逃准备
He was about to leave.
如果他只是私闯民宅寻找毒品
If he broke into our house for random drug stuff,
那为什么要出城呢
why would he be getting out of town?
看上去是事先预谋过的
It looks premeditated.
要是塔米看到这个
The minute Tammy sees this,
她会问更多问题
she's gonna be asking even more questions.
我觉得
Okay, well, I don't think
你没必要把他的衣服挂回去
you need to put his stuff on hangers.
见鬼
Shoot.
帕蒂
Patty!
催什么
Cindy: Hell.
来了
Comin'!
帕蒂 你好
Patty, hi.
我觉得该过来看看
I -- I thought I'd stop by.
看看你怎么样
See how you're doing.
我刚慢跑来着
I was jogging.
我听说尼克的事儿了
I heard about Nick.
节哀
That's tough.
多谢关心
That's...nice of you.
没几个人会为这种事儿
Not many people come by with casseroles
带着慰问品跑来探访
for this sorta thing.
以前没觉得你是这种人
Definitely didn't think you would.
我没带慰问品
Well, I, uh -- I don't have a casserole.
他是怎么情况
Well, w-w-what was he doing?
我
I, um...
听说他闯进别人家里了
I heard that he broke into somebody's house.
不是在你家那片出的事儿么
Wasn't it in your neighborhood?
这个
You know...
没错
Yeah.
好像是
I guess it was.
挺奇怪的
Uh...yeah, that's weird.
警♥察♥一直想进来搜证
Mm. Cops have been trying to get in here, sniff around.
- 但我清楚自己的权利 - 没错
But I know my rights. Yeah. 'Course.
- 没搜查令就别想进 - 没搜查令就别想进
No warrant, no entry. No warrant, no entry.
- 妈的没错 - 要真让他们进去了
Goddamn right. Well, there's no telling
谁知道他们能翻出什么
what they could pin on him if they actually got down there.
我担心的也是这个
Qu?? frickin' Sera as far as I'm concerned.
不管他们想给他安什么罪名
Whatever else they wanna put on him,
他绝对罪有应得
I'm sure he's deserves it.
但是 你也明白
But, you know, eh,
我不会放警♥察♥进来
I'm not gonna make the cops' lives easier
给他们行方便
by just lettin' 'em in.
尼克醒过来就能自己搞定了
Nicky can deal with them when he wakes up.
醒过来
Wakes up?
你不是放弃抢救了吗
Didn't you pull the plug?
是啊 但他竟然扛着一口气
Yeah. But he's still hanging on.
那帮人说现在是关键时期 但他们也说不准
I mean, they say it's critical, but they don't know.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表