剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
这把钥匙是假的
This is a fake key.
看 一掰就断
Look, ugh, you can just snap it right in half.
天哪 你没事吧
Oh, my God. Are you okay?
你的手都流血了
It looks like your hand is bleeding.
不 不是 这是橡皮糖
No, it's, uh -- it's -- it's just jelly 'cause --
这是把糖果钥匙 里面还有夹心
'cause it's a candy key with filling in it.
看见了吗 能吃的
See? The key is food.
我们真的要跟一个叫红公鸡的人见面吗
I can't believe we're meeting a guy named Red Rooster.
特雷弗听着去挺可信的。
Trevor seemed to know what he was talking about.
这个地方好恐怖
This place is creepy.
就是个停车场
It's a parking lot.
如果恐怖片教会了你什么的话
Yeah, well, you like slasher movies.
别在停车场逗留
Don't hang out in parking garages or parking lots
或者帮别人把沙发搬进瘆人的货车里
or help a guy move a couch into his creepy van.
好吧 你说的也许有道理
Okay. Maybe you have a point.
- 我天 - 没事的
-Oh, God. -It's fine.
别 别 别
Oh, no, no, no, no.
- 什么都别说 - 我没打算
-Don't talk. -I'm not gonna --
别说话 艾丽森
Don't. Allison.
什么事
Yeah?
我们想找 红
We're looking for...Red.
公鸡
Uh, Rooster?
好吧 很好
Okay. Good. Um...
我们想交易
We're looking to trade.
可以 走吧
Okay. Let's go.
好
Yeah.
我们不能下车 记得吗
We can't get out of the car, remember?
记得 可计划有变
Right, change of plans.
不行 特雷弗交代过我们不能
No, Trevor said we can't --
特雷弗才13
Trevor is 13.
这种事没什么准则可以遵循
There's no, like, right way to do this shit, Allison.
怎么做都是错
There's nothing right about any of it.
现在我们的可♥卡♥因♥在他们手上
And now they have our coke. So...
要是不跟他们走
...I either go with them,
就得空手回伍斯特
or we go back empty-handed to Worcester.
锁好车门
Lock the door.
好吧 注意安全
Well, be careful.
听着 你们可以继续指责我
Look, we could keep re-litigating
明智地选择吃掉那把假钥匙
my correct choice to eat that fake food key, or --
也可以开始寻找
Or we could start looking for
那把真正的钥匙 赢得奖金
the real key and win that moolah.
好吗 谁要跟我一起来
Okay? Alright, so who's with me?
要不把我们都放出去吧
Maybe you should just let us all out.
我觉得他得去医院
I think he needs a doctor.
时间到 无人逃脱
Neil: Hour's up! No one escaped!
噢 耶 真棒
Oh! Oh, yeah! Whoo-hoo!
感觉好极了
It feels so good.
他一直都是卧底
He was in on it the whole time.
你们都被《心灵捕手》了
"Good Will Hunting'd" all of ya.
那些苹果感觉怎么样
How do those apples feel?
我们早都知道你是卧底 好吗
We all knew you were a part of it, okay?
我们可以走了吗
Can we just leave, please?
而且你们俩肯定是亲戚 对吧
Yeah, and you two are related, right?
孩子 你二次犯规了
My son, that's strike two.
出局
You're out.
说实话 我越来越觉得你们过分了
This is honestly getting really upsetting.
哎哟 输不起了 是吗
Oh-ho-ho. Sore losers, much?
尼尔 你能把真正的钥匙
Neil, will you please find the real key
从门底下递过来吗
and slide it under the door.
没问题 钥匙在哪儿
Neil: Sure thing. Where is it again?
在一大串钥匙上
Uh, it's on my key ring.
上面写着迪里迪里
It says "Dilly Dilly" on it.
找不到啊
Okay. I'm not seeing it.
对了 艾丽森今天早上不是把你的钥匙拿走了吗
Hey, didn't Allison take your keys this morning?
天 搞什么
Oh, Jesus.
大家别紧张 我会救你们出去的
Neil: Don't sweat it, gang. I'll get you out.
等我先把门劈开
I may just sort of need to chop the door down.
别 别 别
No, no, no, no, no, no.
我们上次这么做把艾丽森气坏了
Allison got so mad at us last time we did that.
还是别了 你去拿电钻把链条锁卸下来
No, no, go get your power drill and screw off the hinges.
电钻借给我表弟特里了
I loaned my drill to my cousin Terry.
哦 特里还在格拉夫顿吗
Oh, Terry still up in Grafton?
他们搬家了 搬到什鲁斯伯里去了
Nah, they moved. Terry's in Shrewsbury.
是吗 他喜欢那里吗
Yeah, yeah? How's he liking it?
他超爱的
He loves it.
水牛城辣翅餐厅也开到那边去了
They got a Buffalo Wild Wings there now.
他们的广♥告♥做得做好了 对吧
Ah, they got the best commercials, don't they?
我们还等着呢
Hello?
你们在干嘛
What is happening?
嘿 你跑到什鲁斯伯里
Oh, hey, hey, run up to Shrewsbury,
拿电钻回来 把我们救出去
come back, drill us out.
没问题
Neil: You got it.
需要多久
How long will this take?
半个小时
Uh, 30 minutes.
小爱同学 停
Alexa, stop!
好奇怪啊 谁设置的闹钟
That was weird. Wonder who set that.
谢天谢地 你终于回来了
Oh, thank God.
- 先别慌啊 - 好
Okay, so, don't freak out.Okay.
我没帮你搞到清考酮
I didn't get you the Oxys,
但给你搞到了别的
but I did get you something else.
在我看来更有用
Something I'd argue is far more useful.
什么鬼 他们给了你一把枪
They gave you a gun? What the hell?
我需要的是小药片
Shh. I need the pills.
你给我弄把枪有啥用
What am I gonna do with a gun?
你可以用来保护自己啊
You're gonna protect yourself, that's what.
再也不用担心杰森·沃里斯
You don't have to worry about Jason Voorhees
的威胁勒索了
shaking you down anymore.
用这玩意儿指着他 看他还敢来
Just point this at him, and he'll leave you alone.
指着他
Just point it at him?
- 对啊 拿着吧 - 不行
Yeah, here. Take it. No!
拜托
Come on.
你都已经杀了我妈 还怕这个
You already killed my mom. What's the big deal?
别神经兮兮的 小芭比 枪都没上膛
Chill out, Barbie. It's not even loaded.
树林里就我跟他们 一对二
I was alone with them in the woods.
我有得选吗 我难道把枪还给他们吗
What was I supposed to do? Just hand the gun back?
对
Yes!
算了 这样吧
Fine. You know what?
今后所有的交易 你行你上
You do the deals from now on.
- 等等 咱们去哪儿 - 回家
Wait, where are we going?Home.
- 不行 - 这次结果不理想
No. This was a bust.
等一下 不要 求你了
Wait, no, please.
- 我们要回家了 - 不行 求你了 对不起
No, we're getting out of here.No, please. Wait. Sorry.
我不想让你觉得我不懂感恩
I -- I didn't mean to sound ungrateful.
我是真的 非常需要这些药
I just -- I really need those pills.
我不想让你紧张 但是那个人
I didn't want to worry you, but that guy,
我不知道他的下限在哪儿
I don't know what he can do, what he's capable of.
他已经开始跟踪我了 甩也甩不掉
He started stalking me, following me everywhere I go.
好吧 你带上这把枪
Okay, so take the gun --
不 帕蒂 车喇叭声都能吓我一大跳
No, Patty, I-I jump out of my skin when I hear a car horn.
我是不会随身带枪的
I'm not gonna carry around a gun.
我只想把药给他 然后他就再不会来烦我了
I just need those pills so he'll leave me alone.
求你了
Please.
我不能再过这样的日子了
I can't live like this anymore.
我还知道一个地方
There's one more place I can try.
但要开两个小时的车过去
But it's two hours away.
好的 好 好
Okay. Yes. Yes.
谢谢你 听你的
Thank you. I'm in.
把你的手拿开
Get your hand off my hand.
可以可以
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表