剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
这样一来
And with this...
他们就会问你很多问题
they're gonna have a ton of questions.
你之前知道他是一个毒贩子吗
Did you know he was a drug dealer?
你有没有和他一起贩过毒啊 你们婚姻状况怎么样啊
Were you in on the dealing? How was the marriage?
- 你爱不爱他啊 - 行了
Did you love him?Okay!
你不能因为我没有和你一一探讨细节
Just because I haven't discussed every little thing with you
就认为我没认真对待吧
doesn't mean that I'm not taking this seriously
还觉得我是个傻子
or that I'm some kind of big idiot.
反正你上了你老板 这难道还不够傻吗
Well, screwing your boss seems pretty idiotic.
没错
Yeah.
我知道这事
I know.
而且不费吹灰之力就知道了
And I found out with just about zero effort.
连我都知道了
If I did,
那警♥察♥也能查出来的
I can only guess the cops will, too.
你现在还觉得你干得没错吗
Do you really think that's a good move right now?
我没觉得我♥干♥得不错 那事是偶然发生的
I didn't think of it as a move. It just happened.
事情可不能就这样偶然发生了
Things can't "just happen."
你做的每件事都会受到审判
Everything you're doing right now is gonna be judged.
你让他能把你逗笑
If you're laughing at his jokes.
你在那个破杂货店买♥♥东西
What you're buying at the damn grocery store.
这些事都会引起外界注意
It all sends a message,
那你觉得别人会怎么想
and what do you think affair says?
他们会觉得
It's...
很不好
bad.
没错
Yes.
你听我说
Listen, I...
我知道你不愿意想太远
I know you don't want to think ahead
因为这太现实了
'cause it makes it real.
- 不是这样 - 就是这样的
It's not that. No, it is.
我懂
And I get it.
但是 要是你不面对现实 就解决不了任何问题
But closing your eyes to reality doesn't change anything.
你这个样子只会让自己变得盲目
It just makes you blind.
你要学聪明点
So, you gotta be smarter than this.
别在这个关头搞外遇
Smarter than having an affair right now --
我知道
I know!
我知道 我知道 我知道
I know. I know. I know.
睁大双眼
Eyes open.
好吗
Right?
现在回答我
Now...
你和凯文·麦克罗伯兹什么关系
...what is your relationship to Kevin McRoberts?
他是我丈夫
He was my husband,
我爱他胜过一切
and I loved him more than anything.
山姆 我做不到
Sam, I can't do this.
嗯 你猜怎么着
Yeah, you know what?
我也不想这样
This isn't working for me, either.
不 我说真的
No, I'm serious. I'm serious.
我
I --
我一直在想 我需要
I've been thinking, and I need to f--
专注我的婚姻
to focus on my marriage.
你的婚姻
Your marriage?
- 你恨你丈夫 - 我不恨他
You hate your husband.I don't.
我不恨他
I don't -- I don't hate him.
我就只是
I've just been...
有点困惑
I've been confused.
不 你不困惑
No, you haven't been confused.
你很清楚
You've been very clear --
你知道你很痛苦
You're miserable. Okay.
你觉得你这样说我就会改变主意吗
Do you think telling me that I'm wrong's gonna change my mind?
这不管用好吗
That's not how this works, okay?
我说了我不想再这样了 我不玩了
I-I said I'm done. I'm done.
行 等下
Okay, wait.
- 山姆 别 - 不 不
Sam, stop. No. No.
我想搞清楚我们怎么了
Not until I understand what the hell just happened here.
30秒之前我们都还好好的
Um, 30 seconds ago, we were fine.
现在我们却 怎么说 我们结束了吗
And now we're just what? Over?
我告诉你了 我爱我丈夫
I told you, I love my husband,
我需要专注于婚姻
and I need to make it work.
那 你打算为了凯文
So, you're just gonna throw us away --
而放弃我们两
for Kevin?
我们俩
"Us"?
我们可没有什么爱情 你是我上司
We're not some big love story. You're my boss.
我们都是在衣柜里偷♥情♥
We have sex in a -- in a...closet.
不 你知道我们之间远不止这些
No, you know it's more than that.
不 我们只是不愿承认
No, we pretend that it is because we don't want
我们两都不过是两个
to acknowledge the boring truth,
疲惫又糟糕的人
which is that we're two...
我们只是想
tired, shitty people
找些刺♥激♥ 找点感觉
who just needed to feel something.
那你有感觉吗
Do you feel...
有任何感觉吗
anything?
行
Well...
谢谢你
thank you, I guess.
我突然再也不想和你搞这些了
Suddenly, I'm more than happy to never do this again,
因为你
because you...
我也不知道从何时起
I don't know when you got so...
你变得如此破碎
broken.
噢 天哪
Oh, what the hell?
你还好吗
Wick: You okay?
嗯 当然
Mm-hmm. Sure.
你无需假装坚强
You know, you don't need to be brave.
我一天接待15个女孩
I see 15 women a day, and they all look
她们看上去都是你副表情
the same way that you do right now.
- 那我是什么表情 - 很紧张
And how do I look? Nervous.
就像你马上就会发现自己有问题一样
Like you're about to find out you're defective.
但是要是血检结果都还好的话
But if the bloodwork comes back okay,
我们就有办法
then we will find a way to make it happen.
我就是干这个的 你会生下你的宝宝的
It's what I'm here for. You'll get your baby.
很明显我是来这处理生育问题的
Um, and it'll be clear that I'm here for fertility stuff,
你们会有记录吗
like on some official record?
- 什么 - 我的
Hmm? My, um...
- 我保险公♥司♥有些时候真的很难对付 - 哦 没错
My insurance company can be a real pain. Oh, yeah.
前台的女士会给你票♥据♥
The -- The girls up front will get them what they need.
好的 放松
Alright. Little pressure here.
这是你第一次吗
So this will be your first?
是的
Yeah.
你和你的伴侣在一起多久了
And how long have you been with your partner?
我丈夫
My husband.
我完美的丈夫
My wonderful husband.
我 我20岁的时候就和他在一起了
I-I met him when I was 20, and since then,
之后就觉得自己仿佛像是 经历了炽热之梦一般
I feel like I've been in some kind of fever dream.
美梦哈
A greatone.
真年轻
That's young.
是啊
Yeah.
我结婚那天好紧张
I was so nervous on my wedding day.
我 我不太擅长和人相处 也不太喜欢做些重大决定什么的
I'm -- I'm not good with crowds or big decisions.
我就一直 不停的擦体香剂
I just kept... reapplying deodorant
然后在想我是不是该逃跑
and wondering if I should just run for the hills.
他看到了我
He saw me, uh...
在玄关处踱来踱去的
pacing back and forth in the hallway,
差点在奥唐纳神父面前哭了
almost crying to Father O'Donnell.
我知道当时能看出来我很抓狂
I'm sure it was obvious I was freaking out,
但是他并没有过来
but instead of talking to me about it
跟我说说话或者安慰我
or acknowledging it, he, uh...
他拖住了神父的裤子
He pantsed the priest.
我当时都笑出声来了
I actually laughed.
之后我觉得不紧张了
And after that, I was fine,
因为我 我真的相信 他
because I-I really believed that he would --
会为我做任何事
you know, he would do anything for me.
就继续拖住神父的裤子
Just keep... pantsing priests
然后让我笑一辈子
and making me laugh for the rest of our lives.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表