剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
挺好
Okay.
瑞吉维警官在寻找本地的毒贩子
Detective Ridgeway is looking for the local dealer.
就是你呗
Yeah. You.
所以 或许
So, maybe...
我们可以嫁祸给其他人
we give her somebody different.
如果你想让
If Kevin...
凯文去死
is going to die.
对
Yes.
好
Okay.
所以 与其用一种小而安静的方式
So, maybe instead of in some quiet, small way,
不如搞得宏大又暴♥力♥
it's big and violent and surrounded
再栽赃点贩毒的痕迹
by certain drug-dealing stuff --
谁说他没有给整个镇子卖♥♥毒品呢
who's to say he wasn't selling to the town?
这个主意好
That's an idea.
这个主意非常好
That's a good idea.
你觉得我能撑得起宏大暴♥力♥吗
You think I can pull off big and violent?
不 艾丽森 你看看自己的行头
No. Allison, look at your coat.
我们肯定需要找个帮手
We'd obviously need to outsource.
好吧
Okay.
你认识什么厉害的杀手吗
you know any natural-born killers?
我可能还真认识一个
I think I might.
我觉得我的身体已经紧绷了好几年
Feel like my body's been tense for years and I'm finally
现在终于放松下来了
just...relaxed.
我以为咱们不会这么下去了
I thought we weren't gonna do this anymore.
你最迟什么时候需要
What kind of timeline are we lookin' at?
- 越快越好 - 我就知道是你
Soon.I thought that was you!
- 到底是怎么回事 - 你现在受不了
What the hell is happening?!Now you're all shocked
这个烂摊子了吗 你猜怎么着 艾丽森
that it's a little bit messy -- well, guess what, Allison,
你自找的
you're beggin' for it!
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表