剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
手♥机♥里会留下搜索记录的
And have this guy's address in there?
别这么天真 芭比娃娃
Come on, Barbie.
这个人是谁
Who even is this guy?
一个高中的老熟人 现在还在做
He's a guy a I know from high school who still deals.
几年前搬到了这边
Moved up here a few years ago.
里克·德努乔
Rick DiNunzio.
搞什么 我们是去找德努乔兄弟买♥♥毒品啊
Wait, we're buying drugs from a DiNunzio?
我还以为高中时就错失了
Thought I missed out on my chance to do that
这样的机会呢
in high school.
对于这种人生的必经阶段完全不感冒
Never indulged in that rite of passage.
表示震惊
I'm shocked.
不过所有人都在找德努乔兄弟买♥♥货
Ah, but everyone got their stuff from DiNunzio.
里克跟我同一级 但他的兄弟
Rick wasn't in my year, but one of them
在游泳池里撒尿 害的我游泳比赛取消了
pissed in the pool and got my swim meet canceled.
你是说哪一个 乔伊 罗尼 还是蒂娜
Which one? Joey? Ronnie? Deena?
- 戴维 - 哦 他呀
Davy. Ah. Davy.
他就喜欢随地大小便
He loved to piss on things.
对了 你怎么从没提过
Um, also, how did I not know we went to
咱俩是一个高中的
the same high school?
因为直到20分钟前 我都不知道我喜欢你
Because up until 20 minutes ago, I didn't know I liked you.
10年来你都没想明白吗
After 10 years?
那你什么时候知道的
What changed your mind?
你说你杀了我妈妈的时候
When you said you killed my mom.
你确定是这个地址吗
You sure you got the right address?
确定
Yep.
没想到一个毒品窝点会搞得这么《城市田园》风
I just didn't think a drug den would be so Town & Country.
哦 好吧 这才像话
Oh, okay, this makes more sense.
不 别动
No, no.
游客要需要全程呆在车里
Hands and feet inside the tour bus at all times.
他让我在割草机旁边等着
He said to wait by the lawn mower.
啊 不会把 不要啊
Man: Oh, no. Come on.
帕特里夏
Patricia?
是我 你是谁
Yeah. Who are you?
我是吉夫 里克是我继父
I'm Jif, Rick's step-son.
里克在吗
Where's Rick?
他上班去了 但他交代过你会来
He's at work, but he said you'd be by.
进来吧
Come in.
你的房♥间真不错
Wow. I like your room.
很有网红的古朴风格
Kind of Pinterest-rustic.
里克说你有报纸可以卖♥♥
Uh, Rick said that you had some newspapers for --
你说什么 特雷弗 关小点声
What? Trevor, turn that down.
里克说你这里有一些报纸
Rick said you had some newspapers.
卖♥♥250美元
For $250?
对
Right.
啊
What?
这是啥玩意儿
What the hell are these?
报纸啊
Newspapers.
不 我们要的是羟考酮 不是可♥卡♥因♥
No, we wanted Oxys, not cocaine.
那你应该说杂♥志♥
Well, then you should've asked for magazines,
不是报纸
not newspapers.
我们有时会改名字 为了安全起见
We change up the names sometimes for security reasons.
好吧 好的吧
Okay. Okay, well, uh,
那我们想要几本杂♥志♥
we would like some magazines, then.
抱歉 里克已经把我们最后一本杂♥志♥
Sorry, Rick just traded the last of our magazines
换成了你之前要的报纸
for those newspapers you asked for.
搞什么啊 你逗我呢吧
Come on. Are you kidding me?
好吧 我们不想要这个
Okay, uh, well, we don't want this,
请把钱退给我们 谢谢
and, uh, we would just like our money back, please.
我勒个去
Jesus Christ.
特雷弗 你就不能走两步丢垃圾吗
Trevor, just walk it to the garbage can.
是这样 我们这里没有
- -Yeah, uh, we don't really have
退换货政策
an exchange policy.
我是说 你可以去找那个人换回来
I mean, you could always try and trade the guy back,
但他大概率会加价
but he'll probably just mark up the price.
他找谁换的羟考酮
Who'd he give the Oxys to?
不晓得
No idea.
我跟里克一起去的
I went with Rick.
给我买♥♥两打啤酒 我就带你去找他
Buy me a 12-pack, and I'll take you to the guy.
哈 不行 你才13岁吧
What? No. You're like 13 years old.
- 那就一打 - 成交
-Six-pack? -Done.
好吧 带特雷弗走吧
Sure. Take Trevor.
建议你下次别带她一起来
And I suggest you leave this one at home next time.
她散发着一种菜客味道
She's looking mighty custy.
菜客
Custy?
一个很明显的买♥♥家
Like an obvious customer.
我就是买♥♥家啊
I ama customer.
我的电♥话♥
That's me.
我无语了 艾丽森
Jesus, Allison.
不好意思
Sorry.
拒接了
Declined.
我不懂 她怎么不接电♥话♥啊
I don't understand why she's not picking up.
她先是把我跟打印机晾在一边
First she leaves me hanging with the printer,
现在我连我的棕熊队幸运帽也找不到了
and now I can't find my lucky Bruins hat.
如果没有我的幸运帽
How is this business venture
这生意还怎么做啊
supposed to work if I can't find my lucky hat?
儿子 咱们不需要运气
Son, we don't need luck.
另外 这些线索看起来挺难的
Besides, some of these clues seem hard.
很厉害吧
They are pretty good.
为什么这张车票上面都是数字
I mean, why does this bus ticket go to numbers?
这是佛罗里达基西米的坐标
Those are coordinates to Kissimmee, Florida.
你的准新娘负责退回结婚礼物时
It's where you'd hide out while your would-be bride
那里就是你的藏身之地
deals with returning all the wedding gifts.
为什么是基西米
Why Kissimmee, though?
答案显而易见 基西米是"吻我"的变形词
Well, obviously, Kissimmee is an anagram for "Me-me-I-kiss."
也就说 玩家需要亲吻镜子
So they have to kiss the mirror
获得下一条线索
at the altar in order to get the next clue.
像这样的线索有多少
How many more clues like this are there?
一共有56条
A trail of 56.
一个比一个难解
Each one less solvable than the last.
就算他们找到了最后的线索
And if they somehow manage to get to the final clue,
他们还得在四颗单独的大米上
they have to find the word "pipe" spelled out
找出“水管”这个词的拼写
on four separate, individual grains of rice.
只有这样 他们才能在水管上
Only then can they find the key.
找到钥匙
On the pipe.
我从没这么为你骄傲过 儿子
I've never been more proud of you, son.
天 这儿闻起来好香
Oh, God, it smells good out here.
那个小屁孩儿去哪儿了
Where is that kid?
我怎么知道 我跟你一样都在外面
How do I know? I'm out here, same as you.
我晕
Jesus.
他把自己设成来电强提醒
He programmed it so it always when he calls.
我不知道怎么解除
I don't know how to undo it.
关机 以不变应万变
You turn it off, that's how.
好吧
Okay.
世界清静了 看到了吗
Phone time's over. See?
真优秀
Great.
特雷弗不是说马上出来吗 真是过分
Trevor said he'd be right out. Now he's just being rude.
这都是正常操作 好吗
This is how it works, okay?
他的上家可能在里面工作
The pill connect probably works inside,
特雷弗会趁他休息时带他出来
and Trevor will bring him out on his next break.
别这么菜客
Stop being so custy.
得了吧 这个词你也是刚学的
Come on. You didn't know that word either.
出来了 看到了吗
There he is. See?
所以 这就是他的上家
So I guess that's his connect?
看来他们的业务关系
Looks like they have a very professional
很亲密啊
business relationship.
我看出来了
Oh, I see.
你这不是挺有幽默感的么
You're funny all the time now, huh?
你是谁
Who are you?
我叫布兰塔尼
I'm Brittani.
袋子里是什么
What's in the bag?
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表