剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
不会吧
This can't be happening.
凯文 我想没什么事的 那是枪吗
Kev, I'm sure it's fine -- Is that a gun?
你从哪弄到的枪
Where the hell did you get that?
我用尼尔的金属探测器在后院找到的
I found it out in the back yard with Neil's metal detector.
一定是之前的那个屋主在他去监狱之前
The last tenant must have buried it out there
埋在这的
before he went to prison.
现在是我们的了
But it's ours now.
你听我说哈 一旦决定了要孩子
Here's the thing -- once you decide to have kids,
就好像唤醒了你的内心
there's this thing that, like, awakens in you.
你知道吗 就充满了保护欲
You know? Like, a real... protective urge.
我发现这个东西之后 我 我不知道
When I found this thing, I-I didn't know
要拿它做什么
what I was gonna do with it,
但现在
but now...
我知道可以干什么了
I know exactly what it's for.
我必须保护我们俩
I have to protect us.
保护我们一家人
All of us.
- 我肚子里没有孩子 - 抱歉 我忘了
There's still nothing in there. Right. Sorry.
- 待在这 - 凯文 别
Stay here. Kev, don't --
别去
Shh! Don't.
不不不
No. No, no, no.
不不不
No, no, no.
你没事吧
Are you like okay?
我看起来像是有事的吗
Do I not look okay?
枪击案我们可不能随便放过
We don't take shootings lightly.
你可能最近都不能离开镇上了
You may not want to go out of town, at all.
我还是有种不好的感觉
I just don't get a good feeling off her.
我能 进去吗
Can I, uh, come in?
进我家来吗
Inside here?
我还能怎么做 就坐在这
What am I supposed to do, just sit around
希望一切问题都能解决吗
and hope everything works out?
警♥察♥差点进来
Cops been trying to get in here,
但我知道自己的权力
but I know my rights.
需要快点采取行动了
Just need to act fast.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表