剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表
我 什么
Well, I -- What?
你来跟我一起参加个工作的事吧
You should come to a work thing with me.
- 工作的事 - 对 会很好玩的
A work thing?Yeah, it'll be, um, fun.
我们可以一起交流下 聊聊天
We can hang out, talk some more.
嗯 好的 可以 完全可以
Uh, sure. Yeah. Def-- Def-- Yeah.
听上去很不错
Uh, that sounds good.
那好吧
Well, great.
我肯定还会再见到你的 尼克
I'm sure I'll be seeing you, Nick.
尼克
Nick?
我的天
Oh, my God.
酒保
Hey, bartender.
这边再来杯啤酒
Another beer, please?
我去 他把我当隐形人
God, it's like I'm invisible.
你要真是就好了
If only.
你就像保险杠上的贴纸一样 尼尔
You're like a bumper sticker, Neil.
只有你自己看不到自己
You're the only one who doesn't have to look at you.
这种时候我就特别希望帕蒂在
It's times like this I just wish that Patty would --
对不起
Uh, sorry.
我应该说 女魔头
I meant to say "She-Devil."
女魔头虽烦人 但她很有用
She-Devil was a pain, but she was useful, you know?
- 她帮我们执行好一切 - 得了吧
She was our enforcer.Please.
她就像老爸的髋关节 完全可以置换
She's like Dad's hips -- utterly replaceable.
酒保
Hey, bartender.
再给我的烤芝士来点辣酱
Let me get some more buffalo sauce for my grilled cheese.
等等 这位是谁
Hold up. What have we got here?
嘿 朋友
My friend.
你刚点了辣酱配芝士
You just ordered buffalo sauce for your grilled cheese?
我不知道菜单上有这个
I was unaware that was on the menu.
没有
It's not.
但我从不按菜单来
But I don't order from the menu.
在这里如此
Not in here.
在生活中也是一样
Not in life.
这话太有深度了
Whoa, I think that's deep.
你这道菜叫什么名字
What do you call that little baby?
我给它取名 帕迪流心
I call it a Paddy Melt.
我叫帕特里克 大家都叫我帕迪
My name's Patrick, but everybody calls me "Paddy."
帕蒂流心
Paddy Melt.
帕蒂 帕迪
Patty... Paddy.
- 帕蒂 帕迪 - 听到了吗
Patty, Paddy. -Come on.
这是上帝对我们的恩赐
Kevin taketh and the Good Lord giveth.
老兄 来跟我们一起坐如何
Sir, why don't you come join us here?
没问题
Alright.
酒保 把我的菜端过去
Hey, bartender, food, there.
他掌控一切的样子
He's very commanding.
我很喜欢你的风格 帕迪
I like the cut of your jib, Paddy.
谢谢你 凯文
Thank you very much, Kevin.
他猜出了我的名字是吗
Did he just guess my name?
谢谢
Thank you.
我懂 我懂 你很冷
Look, I get it, you're cold.
是啊 现在只有华氏20度
Well, that's what happens when it's 20 degrees
暖气还坏了
and the heat is still broken.
我以为再等一个星期
Yeah, well, I thought I could get away
找人来修炉子也没事
with waiting to fix the furnace for another week or so.
前几天一直挺暖和的
It's been warm.
你每年都这么说
Yeah, well, you say that every year.
严寒可以磨砺意志
Ah. Cold does you good.
让你清醒
Keeps you awake.
我跟你讲了吗 查克在等红绿灯的时候睡着了
Did I tell you Chuck's been falling asleep at stop lights?
讲过
Yeah.
你在干嘛
What are you doing?
联♥系♥下你之前说过的话 艾丽森
Context clues, Allison.
天 我真不喜欢伏特加
God, I hate vodka.
好吧 这里一屋子的酒供你挑选
Well, you got a-a whole liquor store in here.
这个见效最快
It's efficient.
他们还在驱逐你吗
You still excommunicated?
什么
What?
不是 哦 对
No. I mean, yes.
但我不是为了这个事儿
It's not about that.
好吧
Okay.
我是为了所有的破事儿 你懂嘛
It's just all this shit, you know?
为什么我们就不敢承认 改变很糟糕
Why can't we all agree that change sucks
一切都应该保持不变呢
and everything should stay the same?
好吧 这种观点是必输之战
Well, that's a -- that's a losing battle.
挤出去的牙膏就吸不回来了
You can't put that toothpaste back in the tube.
当然可以
Sure you can.
可以用棉签怼回去
Use a Q-tip.
你明白我的意思
You know what I mean.
大白天喝酒的芭比娃娃
Day Drinking Barbie.
我爱了
Love it.
看你喝我也馋了
Well, watching you work's making me thirsty, so...
你干嘛
Excuse me.
我说 你干嘛
I said "excuse me."
行吧 对不起
Okay, sorry.
你撞到别人 怎么连个表示都没有
When you bump into someone, you should acknowledge it
至少要 道个歉吧
and, I don't know, maybe apologize.
我不是已经说对不起了吗
Yeah, uh, I just said I'm sorry, okay?
田园女权婊
Uppity bitch.
你叫我什么 你个狗♥日♥的♥
What did you just call me, you piece of shit?
你骂他了 我太为你骄傲了
You said "shit." I'm so proud of you.
我让你道歉过分吗
All I'm asking for is some decency.
冷静 冷静
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
真对不起 先生
I am so sorry, sir.
送你了
Uh -- It's on the house.
啥
What?
那个人刚才撞到了我 还骂我
D, that man just bashed into me and called me a bitch.
我知道 很抱歉 不过你动动脑子
Yeah, and I am sorry, but hello?
你是第一天上班么
Is it your first day here?
上周还有客人朝我吐痰呢
Last week, I got spit on.
拜托 你接受过培训的
Come on. You know the drill.
这是我们每天都要面对的事
We gotta put up with this crap daily.
你说得对 D
You're right, D.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我清楚
We do.
你要干嘛 你不是刚说你很冷吗
What's this? You just said you were -- you were cold.
哇哦 别
Oh, oh, oh. No.
我不干了
I quit.
什么
What?
艾丽森 你没必要这么行为艺术吧
Uh,Allison, you don't have to be so dramatic.
拜拜了 戴安
Bye, Diane.
这个就算我的临别赠礼吧
Consider this my gold watch.
山姆 我得跟你谈谈
Sam, I need to talk to you.
现在就谈
Now.
好的吧
Okay.
我不是壁花小姐
I'm not wallpaper.
晚上
Nick: Evening.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
我们之前的谈话被打断了 所以呢
Never got to finish our conversation from earlier, so...
我就过来了
thought I'd stop by.
不知道我们还有什么好聊的
I don't know what else we have to talk about.
首先 你还欠我药
The pills you owe me, for one.
整个镇子都断货了
The town is dry.
又不是我的错
It's not my fault.
你是不是没明白我的意思啊
I feel like you must not have heard of me
还用这种口气跟我说话
if you're taking that sorta tone.
我明白
No, I-I've heard of you.
那就好
Good.
我今天刚进你的发廊
Your friend Tammy stopped by my house today.
你朋友塔米就来了
Right after I saw her at your salon.
跟我没关系
I-I didn't do that.
好吧
Sure.
剧集 | 凯文滚一边(2021) | 导航列表