剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
That's right. You can't. It's an illegal search.
没错 你们就不能行动 因为这是非法搜查
Sir, we can't wait.
长官 我们等不了
The vic says the rape drugs are at his place,
受害者说迷♥奸♥的药物在他家里
but they won't be
如果提前告诉他
if we give him time to get home and clean up.
他就能回家把它们都清理了
What if you just saw them?
如果你刚好看见了呢
Thoughts, Detective?
想想看 警探
We back out, hold the scene, get the paper,
我们出来 控制住现场 申请搜查令
find them when we get back.
再回来找到药物
Or you could just stand here and do nothing.
或者你可以站在那里 什么都不做
Lieutenant Russell? Ian Lynch.
罗素警督 我是伊安·林奇
Lynch. Internal Affairs. Yeah.
林奇 内部调查科那个 我知道
The Eric Fisher beef.
在查埃里克·菲舍的案子
Yes. Is there someplace we can talk?
是的 我们能找个地方谈谈吗
Shithead who killed his mother, who I put in prison,
是那个杀了他母亲 被我关进监狱
who deserves to die there... that guy?
活该死在那里的白♥痴♥吗
Maybe we could sit down.
我们应该坐下谈谈
You don't seem like a lifer, Sarge?
你不像个职业军人 警司
Chasing down cops, pushing around papers...
抓警♥察♥ 处理文件
That can't be your dream.
你不该追求这个
An interview room. That'd-that'd work.
咱们在审讯室谈 就可以
An interview room.
审讯室
My union rep.
我的工会代表
Give you the broken chair,
给你一把坏了的椅子
make you feel like a tilted, worthless piece of shit.
让你感觉自己一无是处
No, no.
不 不
Straight up, cop to cop.
不用拐弯抹角 警♥察♥和警♥察♥之间聊一聊
My office, come on. Okay.
来我办公室 好
The thing is-is that the new homeowner,
问题是 那个新屋主
Mr. Horowitz, said that, he'd never met you.
霍洛维茨先生说 他从没见过你
Horowitz?
霍洛维茨
Really?
真的吗
And that he never found $150 above
他也没在菲舍的房♥间阁楼里
Fisher's old room.
找到那150美元
Seriously?
是吗
He's right.
他说得对
I talked to the wife.
我是跟他太太聊的
Mrs. Horowitz is deceased, sir.
霍洛维茨夫人去世了 长官
Really? That's too bad. She's a nice lady.
真的吗 那太糟糕了 她人不错
We done?
聊完了吗
Did she give you the money?
她把钱给你了吗
That's a nice bag.
包不错
It's practical.
很实用
Smart. Thanks.
还时尚 多谢
They make it in men's, too.
这个牌子也有男包
No, she didn't give me the money.
不 她没把钱给我
She just told me where she found it.
她只跟我说了她发现钱的地点
Can we talk off the record?
我们能不录音吗
So it seems that the only person that can clear me of this beef
这么看来唯一能证我清白的人
is no longer with us.
已经不在人世了
On the other hand, there's no way that you can prove
另一方面 你无法证明事情不是
that it didn't happen just like I said.
我刚才所说的那样
You got a copy of the killer's complaint?
你有犯人的诉状副本吗
You have the right to request one.
你有权要一份
Well, it's a "he said, she said."
这个案子大家各执一词 真假难辨
These are tough cases.
疑难案件都是这样
This one's even tougher 'cause it's, "he said..."
这个更棘手 因为只有他的一面之词
Look, she died.
听着 她死了
And the way I see it,
在我看来
the worst finding that you can give me
你能给我的最差结果
is a "Not Resolved."
也就是一个"尚未解决"
Now, you want to stick it to a lieutenant,
现在你想为难一个警督
use me to promote, that's fine.
好借此升官 这没有问题
I'll take the "Not Resolved."
我可以接受"尚未解决"的结果
Always a pleasure, Sergeant.
这是我的荣幸 警司
Game over. Good guys win.
游戏结束 好人赢了
What the fuck?
搞什么
Give me that blade.
把刀片给我
It's okay. I'm almost finished.
没事的 我快刻完了
Give me the fucking blade.
把那个该死的刀片给我
Want me to do you?
想让我帮你也刻一个吗
We'd be brothers.
我们就是兄弟了
Initial diagnosis on intake here.
初步诊断出来了
As what, man, schizophrenic?
是什么 精神分♥裂♥症吗
Bipolar?
还是躁郁症
Look, he needs a psych facility.
听着 他需要心理诊疗
All right? He needs real treatment.
好吗 他需要真正的治疗
I need to dunk like Mike, but that's not happening either.
我还想像乔丹一样灌篮呢 但这些都不可能
Look.
听着
Past five years, gen pop has tripled.
监狱人数在过去五年内涨了三倍
We don't have the resources.
我们没有这些资源
On the other hand,
另一方面
if you're saying he's violent,
若你认为他有暴♥力♥倾向
a danger to himself or others...
会给他自己和他人制♥造♥危险
That's not what I'm saying. If I say that,
我不是这个意思 如果我这么说
you're just gonna toss him in the SHU.
你就会直接把他扔去单独监禁
Yeah, 'cause solitary, that'll fix him right up.
没错 因为单独监禁就能治好他
Request a transfer.
请求换监
Get yourself moved out.
你可以搬出去
You know Michael Jordan doesn't dunk anymore, right?
你知道迈克尔·乔丹不再灌篮了吧
The guy sells underwear.
他现在在卖♥♥内衣
Charlie Shannon.
查理·夏农
Sergeant Lynch.
林奇警司
Hello. That Russell report is due today.
你好 今天要提交罗素的报告
You want me to type it up?
需要我打出来吗
My stepson... He's got a big game today.
我的继子 他今天有一场重要的比赛
He's trying to make the varsity team.
他想进入大学校队
And his mother is too busy.
但他妈妈太忙了
Wish your stepson good luck for me.
替我祝你继子好运
That's the way you do it!
干得漂亮
You slammed it, man.
你把他们打得落花流水
You're doing the right thing here, man.
这是正确的决定 伙计
Dave Russell's got no idea what's coming for him.
戴维·罗素完全不知道要发生什么
Don't push it. Keep me posted.
适可而止 有进展随时通知我
Did you hit your mother with that trophy?
你是否用奖杯打了你妈妈
No.
没有
Are you lying to me now regarding what happened to your mother?
关于你母亲的遭遇 你现在是否在对我撒谎
No.
没有
That's it? Wait, I failed?!
就这样吗 等等 我没通过测试吗
No, you fucking... you rigged it!
不 你♥他♥妈♥ 你动手脚了
I told the truth.
我说的是实话
Fuck!
妈的
Did you see that?!
你看见了吗
You just fucking lied.
你刚刚他妈的说谎了
His name is Edgar Garcia.
他叫埃德加·加西亚
He worked Parker Center back in the '80s.
八十年代在帕克中心工作
Yes, I'll hold.
我会等
Yeah, I'm still here. Yep.
我还在 没错
No, I know that he's retired.
不 我知道他退休了
No, I'm looking for his current number.
不 我要他现在的号♥码
Jesus.
上帝啊
Yeah, I'll hold.
我会等
Right. Th-There's no statement
对 没有关于它为什么不在那里
or why it isn't there and should be.
或者它应该在哪里的记录
Look, I know things get lost.
听着 我知道资料会丢
I've got the whole chrono in front of me.
我手头上有整份编年记录
Ian?
伊恩
Yeah, hang on a second.
好 稍等
What? What's up? Do you want me to get in back?
怎么 怎么了 你想让我坐在后座吗
No, come... G-Get in.
不 上来 上车
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表