剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
I need an ambulance. Hurry.
我需要救护车 快点
My mom... She's fucking dying, okay?
我妈妈 她要死了 好吗
Just get over here.
快点来
No. No, no-no. Th... th... this is wrong.
不 不 这不对
Do you, uh... want to see the drawing? Yeah.
你要看示意图吗 好
She's in the exact position.
她就在那个位置
Russell testified that Eric couldn't have seen his mother,
罗素作证说埃里克不可能看得见妈妈
because of the glare. I know. I was there.
因为有阳光刺眼 我知道 我在场
But if there was no glare on the day of the murder, then
但要是凶杀当天没出太阳
he could see her.
那他是可以看见她的
In fact, because of that planter,
其实 因为有种植床在
this is the only window he could see her through.
他只能通过这扇窗户看见她
Just like Eric said.
正如埃里克所言
You hadn't worked with Dave Russell before.
你以前没和戴维·罗素一起办过案
You had no reason to doubt him.
你没理由怀疑他
It was my case.
这是我的案子
If mistakes were made,
如果出现了失误
and I'm not saying that there were,
而我说没有
it was my case.
那就是我的责任
The $150,
那150块
the money missing from Mary Fisher's purse.
玛丽·菲舍的钱包里不见的钱
You told the jury that Eric stole it. Because he did.
你跟陪审团说埃里克偷了 因为的确如此
Yeah, sure, we should've found it, but we didn't.
对 我们原本是该找到的 但没找到
Real life, guys. Shit happens.
这是现实生活 不会事事如意
O.J. should've been drenched in blood but he wasn't.
辛普森应该被判死刑的 但他并没有
Shit happens.
不会事事如意
Fisher's relationship with the victim,
菲舍和受害人的关系
his drug use, his confession.
他吸毒的情况 他的供词
We had a strong case.
这案子铁证如山
Three weeks after Eric's conviction,
埃里克定罪三周之后
the court clerk logged the contents of the purse.
法庭书♥记♥员登记了钱包里的东西
Last entry. Six.
最后一项 六
$20 bills found in a side compartment.
在夹层里找到20块钱
Detective Russell testified that he'd searched the purse.
罗素警探作证说他搜过钱包了
Do you think he was lying?
你觉得他是在撒谎
If Russell was framing Fisher,
如果罗素陷害菲舍
he would have taken that money, too, right?
他会把那些钱也拿走 不是吗
And after everything you've seen today,
在今天看见过这一切之后
you still have no doubt about Eric Fisher's guilt?
你还是坚定地认为埃里克·菲舍就是凶手吗
Mr. Eckert?
埃克特先生
I didn't say that.
我没那么说
Oh, you're not gonna believe this.
你不会相信的
What's it say, Charlie? Jesus, they got everything.
写了什么 查理 天哪 他们全写了
All of Dave Russell's fuckups and lies.
戴维·罗素所有的失误和谎言
Fuck me.
我天
What? D.A. Eckert says he has reasonable doubt.
怎么了 地检官埃克特说他有合理质疑
Don't make it sound better than it is.
别把话说得太好听
Did he say that, or...? It's a direct quote.
这是他原话还是 这就是原话
Oh, fuck. Fisher.
天哪 菲舍
Okay. I got to... I got to go.
好了 我得挂了
Lying sack of shit. Come on,
撒谎的混♥蛋♥ 别这样
I'm using the C.O.'s phone, man. No, not you.
我在用狱警的手♥机♥ 没说你
Russell. Big picture with that shit-eating grin.
我说罗素 报纸登的这张照片上他笑的好欠揍
Get used to it, asshole.
习惯就好 混♥蛋♥
This takes Russell down and gets you your innocence hearing.
这能扳倒罗素 你也能有无罪听证的机会
Hold on. Excuse me, excuse me.
别挂 打扰 打扰一下
Those are mine.
那些是我的
Thanks.
谢谢了
Yeah, we did it.
我们办到了
Eric, you there?
埃里克 你在听吗
Fucking did it, huh? Good day, huh?
办到了 今天不错是吧
You don't even know, baby.
你都想不到多好
Hey, LT.
你好 警督
I heard. That's how you make lieutenant, huh?
我听说了 这样才能当上警督 对吧
We've had our differences, Captain.
我们是有不和 警监
But you know I didn't do this.
但你知道我没做这些
I know your work now.
我只了解你现在的工作
Nothing's changed. I'm the same cop I always was.
什么都没变 我还是一直以来的那个警♥察♥
I called over to PSB this morning.
我今天早晨打电♥话♥给公共服务委员会了
They're looking into a new complaint.
他们在处理一起新的控诉
I didn't do anything wrong.
我什么都没做错
They're gonna believe a convict over me?
他们宁愿相信一个罪犯也不愿相信我吗
I got 33 years on.
我工作33年了
Something like this... Front page.
事情闹得这么大 头版新闻
RHD has to reopen Fisher.
抢劫凶案组只能重启菲舍的案子
Well, they'll find the same thing I did.
他们会跟我得出一样的结论
Fisher did it. While they're at it,
凶手是菲舍 他们在查这案子的同时
they'll go through all your other cases,
也会去过一遍你其他所有案子
look for a pattern.
找找规律
"They."
"他们"
This isn't the LAPD I signed up for.
这不是我报名效力的那个洛杉矶警局
Well, that's the problem, Russ.
这就是问题所在 老罗
You think it should be.
你认为它应该是
This is Deborah Russell at the public defender's office.
这里是公设辩护律师办公室的黛博拉·罗素
Hey, honey, it's me.
亲爱的 是我
Leave a message and I'll call you back.
请留言 我会回电
You there?
你在吗
If you are satisfied with your message, press one.
如果您满意您的留言 请按1
It's your father.
是爸爸
If you'd like to re-record your message, press two.
如果您需要重新留言 请按2
If you'd like to change your...
如果您想要更换您的
Dave. My God, I'm so sorry. How you doing?
戴维 抱歉 最近怎么样
I've had better days.
不怎么样
I'm trying to find Debbie.
我一直在找黛比
Her car's here. I figured she might be, too.
她的车在这 我想着她应该也在这
Actually, she's up north, some kind of legal conference.
事实上 她在北部 参加什么法律会议
Her, our house is airport parking.
她老喜欢把车停在我们家门口
All right, well, if you see her before I do,
好吧 如果你比我先见到她
tell her to call me.
让她给我回个电♥话♥
I need to talk to my daughter.
我需要和我女儿谈谈
Is he gone? He's your father, honey.
他走了吗 他是你♥爸♥爸 亲爱的
Is he gone?
他走了吗
I hate lying.
我不喜欢说谎
Sign here, here and here.
在这儿 这儿 还有这儿签字
And it's official. How's it feel?
这下你就正式退休了 感觉怎么样
It takes some getting used to, I suppose.
你可能需要一段时间来适应
But better for you than for him.
对你来说是好事 对他可就不是了
His mother gets murdered, and you steal his whole life.
他的母亲被杀了 他的一生也被你偷了
Look, I appreciate your interest,
我很感谢您有兴趣
Mr., uh, Mr. Poulos,
普洛斯先生
but the, the problem is, I missed the deadline
但问题是 我已经过了
for my federal habe...
联邦人身保护令的最后期限
We make them waive a deadline.
我们让他们解除了最后期限
Establish likelihood of innocence at an evidentiary hearing.
让你在证据听证会上平冤昭雪成为可能
Yeah. Sure. That's gonna happen.
当然 是有可能的
Rampart. Rodney King. Times have changed.
街垒丑闻 罗德尼·金事件 时代变了
But getting the hearing, that's just the start.
但是能开听证会 只是开始
We've got to dismantle the entire case
为了对你的人身保护令做出公正的裁决
to get a good ruling on your habeas claims.
我们必须撤销整个案子
And what's that gonna cost me? Not a thing.
这要花掉我多少钱 不需要
Until we get you out.
等我们把你救出去再说
Charlie Shannon says you're low on funds.
查理·夏农说你资金不够了
Yeah, well, Charlie should know.
好吧 查理当然知道了
Look, it's no slam dunk, but my firm is willing to take the risk.
虽然不是十拿九稳 但我的律所愿意冒这个险
If we get that hearing.
如果我们能开听证会
If your conviction is overturned.
如果能推♥翻♥你的判决
Okay, then it's the, the civil suit,
然后就是民事诉讼
and you guys get a piece of my settlement.
你们可以从我的和解协议中分一杯羹
How much?
能拿多少
What Detective Russell did to you,
罗素警探对你所做的事情
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表