剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
He wants you to confess.
他想让你认罪
Hey, you're the fucking snitch, Paulie!
你才是那个告密者 保利
Save it! No, save it!
省省吧 不 你省省吧
This is the snitchiest bitch of 'em all. Stop fucking with me!
他就是那个一直告密的混♥蛋♥ 都闭嘴吧
That was loud.
这很大声
I don't know why I'm here. You're here...
我不知道我为什么会在这里 你在这里
so they can get a confession out of you.
是为了让他们套出你的话 让你认罪
Anything you say,
你说的任何的话
anything... he'll piece it together
任何事情 他都会拼凑成一个故事
and use it for a reduction on his sentence.
然后用这些东西来减刑
I got a piece of something for you, Paulie.
我也知道你的一些事情 保利
You want to see blue skies?
你还想不想看到外面的蓝天
Keep your mouth shut. Aw, come on.
想的话就闭上你的嘴 得了吧
Shut your own fucking mouth.
你也闭嘴
Fine, we're all snitches.
好 我们都是告密者
Don't talk to anyone, not even me.
不要跟任何人说话 也不要跟我说话
"Don't talk to anyone, even me."
"不要跟任何人说话 也不要跟我说话"
Shut the fuck up! You lie when you breathe.
该死的 闭嘴 你一直在撒谎
No one's listening to you, asshole!
没人在听你说话 混♥蛋♥
I understand. Thank you.
我明白了 谢谢你
The county jail says he's not there.
郡监狱说他不在那里
Well, where the hell else could he be?
那他还能在哪里
Subject's in transit.
他还在转移中
Destination isn't listed yet.
没有说目的地
You need to get a real criminal defense lawyer.
你需要一个真正的刑事辩护律师
Great, you're quitting.
真好 你要请辞了
Yeah, you think he did it.
你觉得是他做的
I-I think you need a real lawyer, Hank.
我 我认为你需要一个真正的律师 汉克
A better one.
更好的律师
I made some calls.
我打了几个电♥话♥
Robert Sullivan. He's top-notch.
罗伯特·沙利文 他是一流的
You know, Gary, a lot of people have turned their back on me.
你知道吗 加里 很多人都背弃了我
Never expected you to be one of them.
我从没想过你也会是其中之一
At least this will be quick.
这很快的
I fly to New Mexico, I get the alibi and I'll fly back.
我飞去新墨西哥州 拿到不在场证明就回来
The Mary Fisher murder.
玛丽·菲舍谋杀案
That's the only thing you'd miss this for.
也只有这个案子能让错过这件事
Miss what?
错过什么
Fuck...
该死
Come on. I'm not gonna miss Buster's first picture.
拜托 我不会错过巴斯特的第一张照片
This is gonna be a very quick, easy trip.
我这次去去就回
Hello.
你好啊
Well, if it isn't the Los Angeles Police Department?
这就是洛杉矶警局的人吗
Detective Dave Russell. Deputy Boyd?
戴维·罗素警探 你是博伊德副警长吗
Used to be. Detective now.
之前是 现在只是警探
Arresting officer on Keller, Chris.
是我逮捕了克里斯·凯勒
Looks like your big case and my little case got synced up.
看起来你的大案子和我的小案子同步了
Anything I can do to help you,
有什么要我帮忙的地方
just let me know.
尽管跟我说
The air is so dry.
空气还挺干燥
Can you do something about that?
你能处理一下这个问题吗
I'll put in the request, sir.
我会提交申请的 长官
I can hit the ground running on this thing, Detective.
我可以马上着手调查此事 警探
I studied up on your Fisher case.
我研究过菲舍的案子
Went to the library, read the L.A. Times.
我去图书馆读了《洛杉矶时报》
Then you're up to speed.
那你知道的差不多了
Read to me like Fisher's your only suspect,
在我看来 菲舍是唯一的嫌犯
but I'm thinking Chris Keller may have some intersect.
但我觉得克里斯·凯勒也未必就没有责任
I mean, it makes sense.
这说得通
Third-party culpability.
第三方过失罪
That's a problem, no?
这也是个问题 不是吗
You bring Keller in,
你把凯勒扯进来
it could blow up your case on Fisher.
可能会搞砸你有关菲舍的案子
One suspect turns on the other,
一名嫌犯指责另一名嫌犯
add a couple big-time piece of shit defense lawyers,
再加上几个一流的辩护律师
could lose them both.
可能两人都无法定罪
Maybe you do things differently in Grant County, Detective.
也许你们格兰特郡的警方有不同做法 警探
In L.A., we don't lock in and lock out.
在洛杉矶 我们不会妄下定论
We keep an open mind.
我们保持开放的心态
Open mind?
开放的心态吗
Yes, sir. Copy that.
是 长官 收到
What Fisher did to his mom's head.
菲舍对他母亲的头做了什么
Opened it up like a hatchet on a honeydew melon.
他把她的头像甜瓜一样用斧子砸开了
For what? Grocery money?
为了什么 那点购物的钱吗
Say anything about the murder?
他说过有关谋杀的事吗
Mention Eric Fisher?
提到过埃里克·菲舍吗
Not a word.
一句都没说
Any visitors?
有人来看过他吗
Just the public defender.
只有公设辩护人
One phone call, to his dad.
给他爸打过一个电♥话♥
The number was out of service.
号♥码已停用
In this situation, what's your general approach?
在这种情况下 你们一般会怎么做
Can you track him down for me?
你能帮我找到他吗
The father, uh, Mark Keller.
他父亲 马克·凯勒
Be a big help.
这就帮我大忙了
Detective Dave Russel, Los Angeles Police Department.
戴维·罗素警探 洛杉矶警♥察♥局
Today's date is the 25th of March, 1983.
今天是1983年3月25日
Approximate time's 4:04 p.m. Mountain Standard Time.
时间大约是北美山区标准时间下午4点04分
What is your name?
你叫什么名字
Chris Keller.
克里斯·凯勒
Christopher Keller?
克里斯托弗·凯勒吗
Age 16, date of birth is 5/1/66?
16岁 出生于1966年5月1日
Yes.
对
Okay, very good.
行 很好
I think you already know why I want to talk to you.
我想你已经知道我找你谈话的原因了
A lady by the name of Mary Fisher was murdered
一名叫玛丽·菲舍的女士于3月10日
back on the 10th of March in Sherman Oaks, California,
在加州休曼橡林被人谋杀
and the victim's son Eric Fisher is in custody for the murder.
受害者的儿子埃里克·菲舍因谋杀罪被拘留
You lived with him.
你曾和他一起居住
He was your friend, you knew Mary.
他是你的朋友 你认识玛丽
So, your friend Eric says that you killed her,
你的朋友埃里克说是你杀了玛丽
and that he had nothing to do with it.
他声称他与此事无关
So, let's not waste each other's time.
我们不要浪费彼此的时间
Your mother says that you showed up at her place on March 8?
你妈说你3月8日去了她家
California. Yeah.
在加州 是的
I thought I was going home.
我以为我要回家了
Hon, you got a visitor.
亲爱的 有人找你
Christopher.
克里斯托弗
Who's that?
那是谁
It's a friend of your mom's.
那是你妈妈的一个朋友
W-What are you doing here?
你来这里干什么
You going to Zuma?
你们要去祖玛海滩吗
Haven't been there in a while.
我好久没去过那里了
My ninth birthday, you-you hired a fucking beach clown.
我九岁生日时你雇了个沙滩小丑
I don't think today is a good idea.
今天你来的不是时候
That's cool.
好吧
I just wanted to ask
我只想要点钱
for some money for a place.
好找个地方住
I-I could pay you back.
我 我会还你的
How about the Presbyterian?
去长老会怎么样
They've got a really nice shelter. I'd rather stay with Dad.
他们的收♥容♥所♥很不错 我还不如去和爸一起住
Hey. Come on.
快来
Sorry, honey, I got to go.
对不起 亲爱的 我得走了
I'm coming.
我来了
Then where'd you go?
然后你去了哪里
I hitched back to the Valley.
我搭便车回了格伦谷
Did you see Eric Fisher?
你见到埃里克·菲舍了吗
Chris? Fuck.
克里斯 不是吧
Hey. When did you get back?
你什么时候回来的
Just a couple days ago.
就几天前
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表