剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
You don't get it, man.
你不懂
You think this is about a thousand bucks?
你以为这是为了一千块吗
I am gonna pay him back.
我会还他钱的
You just told Romer that your dad has 100,000.
你刚告诉罗摩你♥爸♥有十万
What do you think he's gonna do?
你以为他会怎么做
He's gonna rob your fucking house.
他会去你家抢劫的
He and Ray are gonna take the safe and anything else
等你给了他那一千 他和雷会把
that he can get his hands on
保险箱还有其他所有
after you've paid him the thousand.
他们能拿的拿走
You get that, right?
你明白吧
Just pull over. I can't breathe.
停车吧 我不能呼吸了
I can't breathe, I can't breathe. Just calm down. Pull over, man.
我不能呼吸了 冷静 停车
Fucking pull over!
停车
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, fuck, man.
该死的
They're gonna fucking kill 'em, man.
他们会杀了他们的
Fucking kill 'em. No, they won't.
会杀了他们的 不会的
Fucking Romer's Hells Angels.
罗摩可是地狱天使
And Ray Pine fucking shot a guy six times
雷·派恩曾打了一个人六枪
and threw him out a fucking window!
还把他丢出窗外
Your parents are gonna be fine.
你父母会没事的
How the fuck can you even say that?
你怎么能那么说
Because they're not gonna be there.
因为他们不会在家
Your mom brings you groceries every Thursday, right?
你妈妈每周四给你送生活用品来 是吧
So Thursday morning she's at Gelson's, right?
所以周四早上 她就在商店
Your dad's at the office.
而你♥爸♥在办公室
The house is empty, right? Yeah.
家里没人 是吧 对
Tonight, we go to the club.
今晚 我们去俱乐部
You keep your mouth fucking shut.
你把你的嘴巴闭紧
I'll tell Romer you know the combination.
我告诉罗摩 你知道密♥码♥
You know how to get into the house.
你知道怎么进屋
We hit the house, but it's got to be Thursday,
我们去你家 但必须是在周四
and it's got to be all of us together. No, I can't, I can't.
而且我们必须一起去 我做不到
I can't. I can't. I can't, man. You got to.
我做不到 你必须去
You got to. It's the only way. I can't do that, I can't.
你必须去 只有这样才行 我做不到
You want to protect your parents, this is the only way!
你想保护你父母 只有这样才行
Look...
听着
I'm your friend, man.
我是你的朋友
I know. I know.
我知道
I'm trying to help you out here. Okay?
我是想帮你
I know, man. I know, I know.
我知道
I know. Thank you, man.
我知道 谢谢
You just...
你...
you got to stop being such a fucking pussy. Okay?
你不能再这么犯怂了
Okay?
好吗
Dude, do these, and then we'll go.
哥们 嗑了这个 我们就走
Come on, come on, come on.
来吧
It's gonna be okay. Come on.
没事的 来
It's not gonna be okay.
才不会没事
Eric?
埃里克
It's just me, Chris.
是我 克里斯
My dad... kicked me out. Can I...
我爸 把我赶出来了 我...
Can I crash?
我能借住吗
Hey, come on, come on, come on!
来吧来吧
Launch time, baby. Your rocket ship awaits.
该吃午饭了 宝贝 你的火箭船正等着呢
We got shit to do.
我们还有事做呢
You okay?
你没事吧
What's wrong? You gotta help me, man.
怎么了 你得帮帮我
What's going on?
怎么了
Just come in. You gotta... You gotta help me.
进来 你得帮帮我
Hey, what's up?
好啊
Yeah, you won't do it in the bathroom, though.
但你不会在厕所里做
Look at this.
看啊
Kermit the fucking Frog in olive oil.
浸透橄榄油的科米特青蛙
Put it right here and then give me that shit, man.
放这里 然后把那玩意给我
What the fuck?
什么鬼
Did I tell you to bring your girlfriend there?
我叫你带女朋友来了吗
We gotta talk.
我们得谈谈
No, talk's over. You got my money?
没得可谈了 钱你拿来了吗
Listen, change of plans. No, you know what?
计划有变 知道吗
We both know it's not about the money that I owe you, okay?
我们都知道你要的不是我欠你的钱
You're gonna rob my parents' house,
你想抢我父母家
we're gonna fucking help you.
我们会帮你的
You want to do it without the combination to the safe,
如果你想在不知道保险箱密♥码♥
without knowing how to get in, or-or when it's gonna be empty,
不知道怎么进屋 什么时候家里没人的情况下
just be my fucking guest.
就直接去 那你随意
And when this is done,
事成后
you guys are even.
你们就扯平了
Just leave my fucking friend alone.
别再招惹我朋友
You're spunky, man.
你挺有精神
Your girlfriend's spunky.
你女朋友挺有精神的
All right, big man. Come on in, brother.
好啊 来吧 兄弟
Come on, I got some fine folks here I want you to meet.
来 我介绍你认识几个好人
Hey, everybody. Say hello to Eric.
各位 这是埃里克
So, Thursday, huh?
周四 是吗
Yeah, man.
对
Thursday.
周四
Morning.
一早
He's not up for this.
他不行的
Look at him.
看看他
Come on, he's a fucking kid, man.
他就是个孩子
Their fucking kid.
他们的孩子
It's his parents, man.
那是他父母
Yeah. Who fucking kicked him out.
对 但他父母把他赶出来了
That's the guy with the combination to the safe.
他是知道保险箱密♥码♥的人
You don't have it?
你不知道吗
Said he'd tell me when we're there.
他说等到了告诉我
Anything we take,
我们拿的东西
we split.
我们分
Even.
平均分
Equal shares.
五五开
Everybody gets...
每个人
the same.
都拿一样的
Equal shares, equal weight.
出力一样才五五分
So if this thing goes south...
如果出了岔子
if he fucks up...
如果他搞砸了
I mean, if he talks, if he even whispers my fucking name...
如果他告密 哪怕嘟囔了我的名字
it's on you.
就怪你
There is no place I can't get to you.
你躲哪我都能找到你
You know that, don't you, Trey?
你知道吧 特雷
Good, man.
好
Just, um,
你
make sure he knows it, too.
确保他也明白
All right?
好吗
Correct me if I'm wrong.
如果我错了 就纠正我
You told Eric
你告诉埃里克
that Romer planned on robbing the house?
罗摩打算抢劫他家
But Romer never said so himself?
但罗摩自己并未这么说过
He didn't have to.
他不用说
So, before you told Eric that,
所以你跟埃里克这么说之前
Eric ever plan to rob his parents?
埃里克有抢劫他父母的打算吗
I'm just telling you what fucking happened.
我只是把发生的事告诉你
Right. I-I'm saying it sounds like you planned it.
对 我是说 听上去是你策划的
Like I planned it?
我策划的
Let me tell you something.
我告诉你吧
There was no fucking plan.
根本没什么计划可言
This was a bunch of meth addicts robbing a house.
这就是一群磕冰♥毒♥的瘾君子去入室抢劫
Chris Keller opens it up,
克里斯·凯勒开门
we go inside,
我们进去
Eric stays outside.
埃里克留在外面
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表