剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
No, I-I can't do that to him.
不 我不能那么对他
Not now.
现在不行
It's not for him, sweetheart. It's for you.
不是为了他 亲爱的 是为了你
You've just been carrying around all these feelings
你一直以来 都把你的情绪
bottled up inside for so long.
闷在心里
It is literally making you sick.
这真的让你生病了
Feelings? You and that ouija board malarkey.
情绪 你和你的通灵板胡扯
Faith, let's just call it what it is.
费丝 是什么说什么吧
Stage four COPD.
慢性阻塞性肺病晚期
Oh, my God.
天哪
Okay. Sit down. Come on.
好 坐下 来
The feeling I'm talking about is doubt.
我说的情绪是怀疑
That doubt you've had about Eric,
你对埃里克的怀疑
ever since the first moment
自从你看到
you saw him in the back of that police car.
他被关在警车后面开始
That's not true. Hhe... Honey.
才不是 亲爱的
You need to go see him, to look him in the eye,
你得去见他 看着他的眼睛
and you need to ask him...
问问他
Jesus Christ. You...
天哪 你...
Y-You think he killed her.
你觉得是他杀了她
Honey.
亲爱的
I don't think Eric killed her.
我不认为是埃里克杀了她
I know he didn't.
我知道不是他
But you don't.
但你不知道
It has been a long, ugly night here
在警♥察♥审判的判决下达后
following the police trial verdicts.
这里度过了漫长可怕的一夜
A night in which reason gave way to insanity.
在这个夜晚里 理智被疯狂取代了
That's right, Bill.
没错 比尔
And heading into
而且看来
what looks to be another night of rioting and looting,
接下来的这一晚也将充满暴♥乱♥和打劫
a citywide curfew has been declared from dusk to dawn.
全市已实施了黄昏到黎明的宵禁
You believe this shit?
你能相信吗
Mayor Bradley, telling people to stay home tonight,
布拉德利市长叫大家今晚在家待着
watch Cosby's last show.
看科斯比的最后一场节目
You think any of them listened?
你觉得他们会听吗
Any unit in the vicinity, officer needs help.
任何附近单位 有警♥察♥需要帮助
8-Adam-14 taking rocks and bottles
8A14在皮克街和罗宾森街处
at Pico and Robertson.
遭到石块和瓶子的袭击
Unit handling, identify.
接警单位请自报身份
8-Mobile-1. Show us responding.
8M1 我们接警
We're close. Command post can wait a couple minutes, right?
我们挺近 指挥室不急的吧
Fuck the police!
警♥察♥去死
Go, go! Come on, man!
快走
Run, run!
快跑
Watch the back alley!
小心后巷
We were doing a Code 7 run for the watch commander.
我们正在为指挥室跑腿
Rock came out of nowhere.
突然就砸来个石块
I'll call in an R.A. unit.
我呼叫救护车
No, no. Not-not-not yet.
先别
We'll transport her ourselves. Your shop.
我们自己送她 开你的车
Come on. There's another unit rolling in.
来 还有其他单位在赶来
I'm gonna hitch a ride back to the CP.
我搭车回指挥部
See you there. Yep.
回见 好
Move! Move!
快走
Officer with a head injury!
警♥察♥头部受伤
Wet got a cop. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
警♥察♥受伤 等等
Sit back. Let's get her into a bed.
坐下 送她上病床
She's gonna need a CT scan.
得给她做个断层扫描
You okay?
你没事吧
A little swamped right now, but yeah.
现在有点忙 但没事
Where's Debbie? Debbie's fine.
黛比呢 黛比很好
Not if she's at your sister's.
如果她在你姐姐家就不安全
I just came from that area. Yeah, I heard the call.
我刚从那边来 我听到了
And not if she's at your apartment.
她如果在你公♥寓♥也不安全
You think I left her at home?
你觉得我把她单独留在家了吗
I don't. Detective Russell.
我没那么说 罗素警探
I'm in the middle here.
我在忙呢
Your husband.
你丈夫
The officer you brought in... Just in time.
你送来的警♥察♥ 很及时
Brain bleed. She's gonna be okay.
大脑出血 但她会没事
That's good. Good news, Dr....Hughes.
好 很好 休斯医生
Ted Hughes.
泰德·休斯
Rapid response team to ICU 3.
快速响应组前往3号♥重症监护室
You want to see your daughter?
想见你女儿吗
I didn't drop her anywhere.
我没有随便把她丢在某个地方
You just want to make sure she's okay.
你只是想确保她没事
You don't actually want to talk to her
你并不想跟她说话
or see how she's holding up.
或看看她好不好
Right. And I got to get back out there.
好吧 我还得回去工作
Me, too.
我也是
You okay?
你没事吧
I wrote Eric a letter today.
我今天给埃里克写了封信
Well, you didn't tell him, did you?
你没告诉他吧
No. Why would I?
没有 我为什么要那么做
You're gonna get better.
你会好起来的
Just said you were coming for a visit, that's all.
我就说你要去看看他而已
Okay. Okay, mister. Come on.
好吧 好了 先生 走吧
Let's go back to bed.
我们回床上去吧
The truth is, honey,
其实 亲爱的
your dad doesn't have much time left.
你♥爸♥爸时间不多了
You know him. He won't want to talk about it,
你了解他 他肯定不会想谈的
so when you see him,
所以等你见到他
please let him bring it up.
请等他自己提
And if there's anything you need to tell him,
如果你有话想对他说
anything you need to get off your chest,
有什么想一吐为快的
now's the time.
抓紧机会吧
How much do you think your weak relationship
你认为你和达瑞尔·盖茨局长之间
between you and Chief Daryl Gates
不太亲密的关系
affected the aftermath of the riot? Yeah, not at all.
会对对暴♥乱♥后果产生多大影响 完全不会影响
We've got to get on with the healing process,
我们得开始进行恢复
and that cannot... will not happen
而只要达瑞尔·盖茨
until Daryl Gates is off the scene as chief of police.
不辞去警♥察♥局长职务 那就不可能
No doubt, road dog. Something's up.
毫无疑问 路狗 肯定有什么事
My dad's coming.
我爸要来了
He's sick.
他病了
That's why my man in Visiting set you up.
所以我在探视部的人帮你安排妥了
I'm grateful.
我很感激
No need, no need. We do for each other.
不必 我们彼此照顾
Something else, something extra, with your dad?
你♥爸♥还有别的什么事吗
Don't want to say, don't say.
不想说 就别说
Movie night is coming up.
电影之夜要到了
You good?
你没问题吧
Yeah, I'm good.
没问题
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Are you sure you don't want to come in?
你确定你不想来吗
No, no. You're on your own, baby.
不 你自己去吧 亲爱的
Ask him.
去问他
It's just a visit. You know.
就是个探视而已
Make it a good visit. Yeah.
别浪费机会 知道了
All right.
好了
How was the drive?
路上怎么样
Too long.
太长了
Kind of like your hair is right now.
就像你现在的头发
Yeah.
嗯
Wait till you see my ink.
等你看到我的纹身再说吧
Come on. It's good to see you.
来 见到你真好
Well, we got this all to ourselves.
我们自己占一桌呢
How did you pull that?
你怎么做到的
Made a reservation.
我预定了
You're the maître d' here now, huh?
你还是这里的领班了吗
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表