剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Keep reading. No.
继续读啊 不
First, write a letter from her to you
首先 写封她写给你的信
asking why you killed her.
问你为何要杀她
Why you would even do that.
你为什么要那么做
Fine.
好吧
You don't want a release date. All right, all right, all right.
你不想获释 行行行
All right, wait.
好 等等
How do I do that?
我要怎么做
Put yourself in her shoes.
设身处地 交换位置
Write her letter first,
先写她的信
then your personal statement.
再写你的个人陈述
That thing's gonna be soaked in remorse.
那样你的陈述里肯定是满篇的懊悔
Do you solemnly swear or affirm
你是否庄严宣誓或确认
that the testimony you're about to give
你即将给出的证词
is the truth and nothing but the truth?
绝对属实
I do.
我宣誓
You may be seated.
你可以就坐了
You were going through her purse
你翻她的钱包时
when your mother confronted you.
被你母亲逮了个正着
You beat her in the head with multiple blunt instruments
你用多个钝器击打了她的脑袋
and stabbed her with two knives.
并拿两把刀捅了她
Yes, ma'am.
是的 女士
So how do you feel about the crime now?
你现在对这桩罪行有什么感受
Commissioner, perhaps you haven't...
委员 您是不是还没...
Yeah, I read his personal statement.
我读过了他的个人陈述
I'd like to hear it from him.
我想听他说
I take full responsibility for my actions,
我为我的行为承担全部责任
but the person who did this,
但犯下凶案的人
the person I was...
那个曾经的我
that person doesn't exist anymore.
那个人已经不存在了
You know, my stepmother says, uh, I should be grateful.
我的继母说 我应该感激
I hadn't gone to prison, I'd be dead now from drugs.
我要不是进了监狱 我现在肯定早就死于毒品了
But this version of me,
但这个版本的我
this Eric, he is dead,
这个埃里克 他已经死了
and I'm alive, because I do take responsibility.
而我还活着 因为我承担责任
I stand before you
在你们面前的我
a changed man.
已经洗心革面了
And how did you effect that change, Mr. Fisher?
你是怎样改变的 菲舍先生
Consciously, through hard work,
通过意志和努力
since the day I arrived here.
自从我来到这里开始
I've had continued involvement in 12 Step programs,
我一直坚持参加戒瘾项目
I've acquired a GED,
我拿到了普通同等学历证书
a paralegal degree...
法律助理学位
Do you plan to continue your self-improvement
如果你的假释日期定下了 你是否打算
if given a parole date? Yes, sir.
继续提升自己 是的 先生
If you choose to release me,
如果你决定释放我
I will do everything I can to make you proud of me,
我会尽一切努力 让你们为我骄傲
to make my parents
让我的父母
proud of me.
为我骄傲
To make me proud of me.
让我为自己骄傲
First thing that I, uh, I want to do...
我想做的第一件事
I-I need to do
我需要做的事
is, uh, go see her.
就是去见她
Visit her grave and, um...
去给她扫墓
and beg her forgiveness.
请求她的原谅
Mr. Fisher, there is a report here
菲舍先生 这里有份报告
regarding a 1992 incident.
事关1992年的一起事件
A corrections officer, Armstrong,
一名狱警 阿姆斯特朗
was stabbed to death in a...
被捅死...
There was a thorough investigation.
此事已经彻底调查过了
Mr. Fisher was cleared of all possible involvement.
菲舍先生被排除了一切涉案嫌疑
No gang affiliations?
你没有加入帮派吗
No, sir.
没有 先生
Would you be willing to show us your left forearm?
你可以给我们看你的左前臂吗
Yes, sir.
好 先生
That's not a gang symbol?
那不是帮派标志吗
Actually, I was going for a peace sign.
其实 我是想画个和平标志
Uh, couldn't finish.
没能完成
Hurts like hell getting a tattoo.
纹身太疼了
Prior criminality consisted of traffic tickets
你此前的案底一直是交通违章
and the use of illegal drugs.
和吸食非法毒品
I was a drug addict, yeah.
我曾是个瘾君子 是的
I still am.
我现在也还是
In recovery.
在恢复中
And this,
还有这个
before the murder,
凶案发生前
1983 assault on a young woman, Kimberly Decker.
1983年 袭击一名年轻女孩 金伯莉·戴克
Never happened.
没那回事
Kimberly was a very troubled young woman.
金伯莉是个头脑很不正常的小姑娘
Charges were never filed.
没有正式起诉
The investigating officer suggested your father
调查员认为你父亲
paid the Deckers not to file.
收买♥♥了戴克夫妇 让他们不起诉
My father would never do that.
我父亲才不会那么做
With all due respect, Commissioner, my dad is my hero.
恕我直言 委员 我爸爸是我的英雄
He's the best man I've ever known.
他是我认识的最好的人
I'm not gonna sit here and have you tell me he's not.
我不想坐在这里 听你抹黑他
Mr. Fisher, your psychological evaluation at Sylmar prior to trial.
菲舍先生 这是你庭审前在西尔马的心理评估
When I was 19, yeah.
我当时19岁 对
11 years ago.
11年前了
I've undergone a number of extensive psych evals since then.
我此后做过很多深入的心理评估
And I'm talking about this one.
我想说的是这个
"Subject was extremely aggressive,
"此人攻击性极强
especially in charged emotional situations
尤其是在情绪激动的情况下
where he feels he lacks control."
他会感到难以自控"
So... situation like this,
比如 这样的情况
for example?
是吗
Like I said, I'm a changed man,
我说了 我已经改头换面了
and frankly, sir, after this hearing,
老实说 先生 如果经过了这场听证会
if you don't believe that, then,
你们还不信 那
I mean, I would urge you to keep me in prison,
你们还是让我继续蹲监狱吧
all of you.
你们所有人都是
You've reached Henry and Faith Fisher.
这里是亨利和费丝·菲舍家
We accept charges for all collect calls.
我们接受所有付费电♥话♥的收费
Leave a message at the beep.
哔声后请留言
I did good.
我表现不错
I, uh, I think it went all right.
我觉得挺顺利的
Dad?
爸爸
Faith? Anybody?
费丝 有人在吗
All right.
好吧
So you told them you did it?
你说是你干的
You got to, Chuck.
必须那么说啊 恰克
If you want to get out, you got to tell them you did it
如果你想出去 必须承认你干了
and you got to show remorse.
然后表现出懊悔
Remorse? I'll show them a shitload of remorse.
懊悔 我可展现出足够多的懊悔了
I'm just not gonna say that I did it,
但我不想承认是我♥干♥的
'cause I didn't. I'm fucking innocent, man. Fisher.
因为我没有 我是无辜的 菲舍
Warden wants to see you.
典狱长想见你
Hey, man, looks like my man's got his date.
看来我哥们定下日子了
Cherry pie for everybody. Oh, yeah! Whoo!
请大家吃樱桃派 好啊
On Fisher.
菲舍请
Fisher man!
菲舍老弟
Come in. Have a seat.
请进 请坐
You need to call home.
你得给家里打电♥话♥
Faith?
费丝
Honey, I'm sorry.
亲爱的 我很遗憾
He's gone.
他死了
When?
什么时候
Two days ago.
两天前
It was a very peaceful transition.
他走得很平静
He didn't want you to carry any bad thoughts into your hearing.
他不希望你带着这么沉重的消息去参加听证会
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表