剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
It's good to see you. Yeah.
很高兴见到你 是啊
You, too, man.
我也很高兴见到你
Where, uh, where you staying?
你住在哪里
Just a place off Balboa.
就在巴尔博亚附近的一个地方
It's got free Z Channel.
能免费看Z频道
Cool.
真棒
Launch time, baby.
该吃午饭了 宝贝
Your rocket ship awaits. Yeah, yeah.
你的火箭正在等着 好 知道了
Okay. All right.
好吧 那行
I'll see you around.
回头见
Yeah.
行
See you.
再见
You sure you didn't stay with Eric?
你确定你没和埃里克住一起吗
He didn't offer,
他没开口留我
so I didn't ask.
所以我也没问
He was your friend, you lived with him.
他是你朋友 你曾和他住一起
Did you have a fight?
你们吵架了吗
About what?
关于什么
Dope, money. Okay.
毒品 钱 好吧
Tuesday. Wednesday, what'd you do Wednesday?
这是周二 周三呢 你周三做了什么
I went to the Galleria again.
我又去了加勒里亚购物广场
I... roamed around a bit, I...
我闲逛了一会
Then, I-I went to visit Mrs. Fisher.
然后去拜访了菲舍太太
Ask for work? Money?
想找工作还是找她要钱
No. No.
不 不是
Just to say hey.
只是去打个招呼
There he is.
你来了
Hello.
你好
I thought we lost you to New Mexico.
我还以为你去新墨西哥州不回来了
I'm not that easy to get rid of.
我可没那么容易摆脱
Come on in.
进来吧
It's nothing but cactus and country music.
那里只有仙人掌和乡村音乐
And it-it, it wasn't so easy, with my dad out there.
我在我爸那里过得不太好
Well, we are glad to have you back.
我们很高兴你能回来
Cookies. Wow.
饼干 太好了
So, you saw Eric last night?
所以 你昨晚见到埃里克了吗
How is he?
他怎么样
You know, Eric has that thing...
你知道 埃里克有种本事...
no matter what happens,
无论发生什么
he'll always land on his feet.
他总能化险为夷
Oh, my goodness. Look at the time.
天哪 都这个点了
I've got to go.
我得走了
No, I-I got to get going, too.
我也该走了
Thank you for the cookies.
谢谢你的饼干
For the road?
能拿几块路上吃吗
Okay. Thank you.
好 谢谢你
Of course. And then you left.
应该的 然后你就走了
I caught a bus to Hollywood,
我搭巴士去了好莱坞
hiked up Laurel Canyon, slept in the woods.
然后去月桂谷徒步 在树林里睡了一夜
Why? Why not stay at a motel?
为什么 怎么不住汽车旅馆
I was conserving my budget.
我钱不多 得省着花
Plus, I don't mind sleeping outside.
而且我也不介意在外露宿
Well, when the bugs aren't biting
只要没有蚊虫咬我
and when the sun doesn't wake me up at 5:00 a.M.
别被五点的日出晒醒就行
So, the next morning,
第二天早上
I hitched back down Laurel, and then I got a motel.
我搭便车从月桂谷下来 住进了汽车旅馆
Okay. What time did you check in?
好 你几点入住的
some time that morning.
那天上午
11:00, maybe?
大概十一点吧
Five dollars for the key, refundable,
五块钱钥匙押金 会退给你
$21 for the room, $26 total.
房♥费21美元 一共26
Twenty-six.
26块
11:00 a.m.?
上午11点
You're sure about that? You checked in at 11:00
你确定吗 你在3月10日上午11点入住
on March 10, day of the murder?
恰好是凶案当天
Thanks, Jack.
谢谢 杰克
Young and Restless starts at 11:00, so...
《不安的青春》十一点开播 所以...
You need some more champagne.
你该多喝点香槟
The Young and the Restless?
《不安的青春》吗
Just fucking kiss her already.
就他妈亲下去啊
Used to watch it with my mom.
我以前和我妈一起看过
After my dad split. Just the two of us.
我父母离婚后 就剩我们俩
Buy that!
买♥♥它
And then what?
然后呢
Then, I ran out of weed,
然后 我大♥麻♥抽完了
I was hungry.
又很饿
I walked down Sunset,
就去了日落大道
I-I bought some pot.
买♥♥了点大♥麻♥
I got into a knife fight with some black dude.
和一个黑人拿刀干了一架
A knife fight? Yeah.
拿刀干架 对
Tell me about the knife fight.
给我讲讲怎么干的架
Okay, um...
好 呃...
So this black dude comes up to me.
那个黑人走到我面前
He's fucking dirty and he's asking for money.
脏得要命 还和我要钱
And I don't have any. Help a brother out?
可我没钱 帮兄弟一把呗
I'm not your fucking brother.
老子不是你兄弟
What'd he look like?
他长什么样
The guy you stabbed?
你捅的那个人
You got him good. You saw him, right?
他让你逮个正着 你看到他了 对吗
A black guy...
一个黑人
Was he young? Old? Dirty...
年轻还是年老 脏兮兮的
Short? OOld?
矮个子 老...吗
Dirty. Fat? Thin?
很脏 是胖是瘦
What kind of knife was it?
你用的什么刀
Jackknife? Stiletto?
折叠刀 还是匕♥首♥
Okay. So, Thursday night.
好吧 周四晚上
I went back to the motel.
我回到汽车旅馆
So, how'd you pay for it?
你拿什么付的钱
The motel. Where did you get the money?
汽车旅馆 你哪来的钱
I had about 40 bucks left.
我还剩大概40块
Fuck.
该死的
Tuesday and Wednesday,
周二和周三
you slept on the street, and then Thursday,
你都露宿街头 到了周四
you spring for a room. Why is that?
你就开得起房♥了 怎么回事
It was my last day in L.A.
那是我在洛杉矶的最后一天
I was fucking sick of it. All of it.
我他妈的受够了 受够了一切
That's-that's why I came back here.
所以我才回来这里的
Friday.
就在周五
The day after the murder. Okay.
凶案发生第二天 好
We're going off tape.
结束录音吧
This interview with Christopher Keller is concluded.
本次对克里斯托弗·凯勒的审讯结束
It is 05:07,
现在是5点07分
Mountain Time.
山区时间
Everything you just told me does more to implicate you
你刚刚说的一切不但没能把你从案子里排除
in this crime than to rule you out.
反而增加了你的犯罪嫌疑
So, I need names, places, times.
所以我需要姓名 地点 时间点
Checkable facts.
可以验证的事实
And you better pray that you checked in
你最好祈祷你确实是在11点
to that motel at 11:00.
入住的汽车旅馆
Good. I've got your attention.
很好 总算在听我说话了
When I come back, checkable fucking facts.
我再来时 给我交代可以验证的事实
If you could do me a favor and check all Hollywood area ADW,
能不能帮我查整个好莱坞地区的袭击数据库
robbery and injury reports involving a black male victim
看抢劫和伤害记录里有没有一个黑人男性受害者
around 30, dreadlocks, with a knife wound
三十岁左右 扎脏辫 受的是刀伤
over a 48 hour period starting 1800, March 10.
报案时间是3月10号♥晚6点后的48小时内
His hotel on Sunset,
他在日落大道住的旅馆
Tropicana.
特罗皮卡那旅馆
He claims to have checked in at 11:00 a.m.
他说是上午11点入住的
Yeah. Okay, thanks, partner.
对 谢了 搭档
Do you know how many Kellers
你知道附近有多少家姓凯勒的
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表