剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
It's nice, man. Thank you.
很棒 伙计 谢谢你
She, uh, gave it to me before she passed.
她 在她去世前把照片给我的
"Give it to him when he gets out, Charlie."
"等他出狱后 把照片带给他 查理"
It's a good name for that woman.
那女人取了个好名字
You should've waited.
你本该等等的
For what?
等什么
What if they retry me?
如果他们重审我呢
That's not gonna happen, all right?
那不会发生的 好吗
No Dave Russell, no case.
戴维·罗素不出庭 就没有案子
Just take a load off.
放轻松
This-this is good.
这 这一切都很顺利
Yeah.
是啊
Eric Fisher was a victim...
埃里克·菲舍是一位受害者
of a corrupt detective...
他受迫于一位腐♥败♥的警探
Hello?
喂
Alice?
艾丽斯
Hi, it's-it's, uh, it's Eric.
你好 我是埃里克
Fisher.
菲舍
Oh, my God, Eric. I'm watching you on the news.
天哪 埃里克 我正在新闻里看你呢
Yeah. I just, I just got out.
是啊 我刚出狱
I was hoping that I could, uh, that I could see you.
我希望能 见你一面
I mean, you know, just to, just to meet.
我就想见见你
To thank you for your support.
谢谢你的支持
How about thursday night?
周四晚上怎么样
I'm having dinner at my house.
在我家吃晚饭
Dinner? Yeah.
晚饭吗 是的
I'm gonna send you the details, okay?
具体信息我发短♥信♥给你 好吗
I can't wait to meet.
我迫不及待想见你
Hello?
喂
Wait, I don't have your addre...
等等 我不知道你的地址
This is a collect call from...
这是一通对方付费电♥话♥ 来电的是
Eric Fisher.
埃里克·菲舍
an inmate at California State Prison Webson.
加州州立韦伯森监狱的一名囚犯
Press "1" to accept the call.
接通电♥话♥请按1
Eric, hey. Melanie, how was your birthday?
埃里克 你好 梅勒妮 生日过得怎么样
Did you get what you wanted?
是你想象的那样吗
I got the sweetest card from your stepmom.
我收到你继母寄来的暖心贺卡了
It's very generous, thank you.
太慷慨了 谢谢
Holy shit. Birthday card from Faith, 2005.
天哪 2005年费丝寄的生日贺卡
Yes, according to Kim Decker,
没错 据金·戴克说
she was Chris Keller's girlfriend.
她曾是克里斯·凯勒的女友
You find her?
你找到她了吗
You haven't talked to him since he's been out?
自从他出狱你还没和他说过话吗
It was a long time ago.
那是很久前的事了
What happened to Eric... To Eric, Melanie?
埃里克的遭遇 埃里克的遭遇吗 梅勒妮
Or his mom?
那他妈妈呢
He didn't do it.
不是他干的
Two years ago, Eric Fisher sent you $7,500.
两年前 埃里克·菲舍给你寄了7500美元
Why?
为什么
I wrote to him. I was having money trouble.
我给他写了信 说我经济上有点困难
You also talked on the phone.
你们还通过电♥话♥
After the articles,
在那篇文章发表之后
when it looked like Eric was getting out.
埃里克好像可以出狱的时候
Yeah, it feels like a payoff.
那钱感觉像是收买♥♥一样
To keep your mouth shut?
封口费吗
No, it was...
不 那是
compensation.
补偿金
For what?
什么的补偿金
He gave me herpes.
他把疱疹传染给了我
20 years before?
20年前吗
You really want to protect someone
你真的想保护一个
who did this...
对自己的妈妈
to his mother?
做出这种事的人吗
Stop.
别说了
Okay, if Eric didn't do it,
好吧 如果不是埃里克干的
who did?
那是谁干的
He told me Chris Keller.
他告诉我是克里斯·凯勒
I believed him.
我相信他
Chris was real violent.
克里斯很暴♥力♥
What about the other people in his apartment complex?
那他公♥寓♥楼里的其他人呢
Like Trey Carano, the Pines?
比如特雷·科拉诺 还有派恩夫妇呢
That was Chris's.
那是克里斯的
You remember this?
你记得这个吗
A cord?
这条绳子吗
He kept it on his backpack.
他一直带在背包里
He wanted to use it on me.
他想用在我身上
To choke me.
来勒到我窒息
For sex.
性用途
Nurse Pruitt?
普鲁特护士
I wouldn't let him do it.
我没让他得逞
Can I go now?
我能走了吗
Let's go take care of that cough.
我们来治治你的咳嗽
I believe her...
我相信她
if someone tried to choke me with that thing,
如果有人想用那东西勒我
I'd remember it.
我会记住的
Fisher's defense is gonna use the cord.
菲舍的辩词里肯定会提到那条绳子
They're gonna say Keller did it.
他们会辩解是凯勒干的
Who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe we are, too.
也许对我们也有用
Eric Fisher.
埃里克·菲舍
Finally.
你终于来了
I invited a few friends over for dinner.
我请了几个朋友来吃晚饭
I hope that's okay.
希望你不介意
No, it's, uh, it's fine.
没关系
I told them not to ask too many questions, you know.
我和他们说过别问太多问题了
the man just got out.
他刚出狱
But if you feel uncomfortable at any moment,
但如果你觉得不舒服
just, you know, say the word.
说就行了
Is he here?
他到了吗
Eric Fisher, meet Dolph.
埃里克·菲舍 他是多尔夫
Dolph Weber.
我是多尔夫·韦伯
The boyfriend.
她男友
Hey, man... welcome back.
老兄 欢迎回来
How's it feel?
感觉怎么样
Fuck, we need ice.
该死 我去拿点冰
He's not my boyfriend.
他不是我男友
This is exactly why we shouldn't trash physical evidence.
这就是为什么我们不能销毁物证
Even after two appeals.
就算已经上诉两次了
Medium-velocity blood spatter.
中等速度飞溅的血液
Not just drips.
不光是滴上去的
I remember.
我记得
Caused by some type of hit.
是由某种撞击而产生
Meaning he was present at the murder.
意味着他就在谋杀现场
Not necessarily.
也不一定
Fisher said he was kneeling beside her.
菲舍说他当时跪在她旁边
His foot, near her mouth...
他的脚在她的嘴旁边
Contrary to Russell's testimony,
与罗素的证词相反
there were drops of blood on the sleeves here.
在衣袖这里有几滴血
And these were grease stains, not blood.
这些是油渍 不是血迹
Same for his pants.
他的裤子也是
No blood spatter, day of the crime.
案发当天没有血溅
Do you think this could've caused this pattern here?
你觉得这个会不会导致这种伤口
I'd have the coroner take a look.
我让验尸官看看
Your father sounds like an amazing man.
你父亲听上去是个了不起的人
He gave me hope.
他给了我希望
Prison... if you give up hope...
在监狱 如果你放弃希望
You give up.
你就完了
Trina runs a podcast about the American Justice System.
特里娜在做一个关于美国司法系统的播客
And if she asks you to do it now,
如果她现在邀请你加入
I'm gonna shoot her.
我就杀了她
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表