剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
What, you think he had something to do with this?
怎么 你觉得他跟此事有关吗
Well, my partner, Connor, he's the senior guy.
我的搭档 康纳 他的资历比我高
So, he's settled on Eric as the primary.
他是认定埃里克是头号♥嫌犯
Well, he's wrong!
他错了
Your partner's wrong.
你的搭档错了
Then I need to give him reason to know that.
那我得给出个好理由来说服他
Sooner we clear Eric,
我们越早洗清埃里克的嫌疑
the sooner we'll be able to start looking someplace else, all right?
也能越早开始去调查别的地方 对不对
You could help me with that, help me help your son.
你可以帮我 帮我帮你儿子
I need to verify a couple things he told me.
我需要证实几件他告诉我的事
If he tells the truth, even a piece of it,
如果他说的是实话 哪怕不全是
we can prove it...
而我们能证明
Right. He's in here. He's in here?
他就在里面 他在里面吗
I'm a father.
我也是个父亲
I got a son.
我也有儿子
I hate to think a boy could do something like that, so...
我也不愿相信一个男孩能做出这种事
So, we clear him, I'm gonna sleep a lot better tonight.
如果我们洗清他的嫌疑 我今晚也更能安睡
Mr. Fisher?
菲舍先生
What?
干什么
We can't ask Eric to take the poly.
我们不能要求埃里克做测谎
It's got to be his idea.
必须得他自愿
You understand?
你明白吗
Can I? Yep.
我能进去吗 可以
I'm done with you, asshole.
我不想再跟你谈了 混♥蛋♥
Eric?
埃里克
Dad?
爸爸
Oh, my God, Dad.
天哪 爸爸
How is, how is, how is she?
她怎么样
No.
不
No, no, no!
不不不
No, no, no, no!
不要啊
How does this even happen?
怎么会这样
I don't...
我不...
How does this happen?
怎么会发生这种事
How does this even fucking happen?!
怎么会这样
How does this fucking happen?
怎么会这样
And I'm here and I'm stuck in this fucking room!
我还在这里 困在这破房♥间里
This cop!
这个臭警♥察♥
And the things he's been saying to me?
他对我说的那些话
You got, you got,
你得...
you got to help, you got to help me.
你得帮我
I will, I will. Of course, I'm gonna help you, Eric.
我会的 我当然会帮你 埃里克
But y-you've, you've got to help yourself, too, son.
但你也得自救 儿子
I know, I know I... I disappointed both of you, okay?
我知道我让你们俩失望了
But you got to know I would never...
但你得知道我绝不会...
I would never fucking do this, I wouldn't do...
我绝不会这么做的
Well, then... y-you tell him.
那...你去告诉他
Okay?
好吗
You-you tell him what happened.
你就告诉他 到底发生了什么
Just tell him everything you remember.
把你记得的一切都告诉他
Just tell him the truth.
告诉他真♥相♥
That's what I've been doing!
我就是在跟他说实话
He doesn't fucking believe me.
他不相信我
He treats me like some piece of shit
他拿我当个混♥蛋♥
that killed his mother for fucking grocery money!
为了零用钱杀了亲妈的混♥蛋♥
He doesn't fucking listen to me.
他根本不听我的
Well, then... then you're gonna have to make him listen.
那你只能让他听了
Well, how the... If I killed her for the money,
怎么...如果我真为钱杀了她
if I killed her for the money, then where is it?
如果我为钱杀了她 那钱呢
Where is it? Where's the fucking money?
钱呢 钱在哪
Where's the fucking money!
钱在哪
Where is it!?
在哪
Well, then you're gonna have to ask him that.
那你得去问他这话
Ask what? Okay?
问什么
He won't even let me wash my hands.
他都不许我洗手
Oh, God.
天哪
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry, I know, I know, it's just...
对不起 我知道...
Eric, sit down. Sit, just sit down, okay?
埃里克 坐下 好吗
Just listen, listen.
听好
Breathe. Breathe.
深呼吸
Listen, I-I...
听着
He knows you're upset, okay?
他知道你很难受
I mean, you... you've seen a terrible thing.
你看到了可怕的景象
This... this...
这...
You've seen the worst thing possible.
你看到了最可怕的景象
And you're probably not thinking straight right now.
你现在可能脑子不太清楚
Right?
是吧
Eric, I think, um...
埃里克 我觉得...
I-I think the best thing is that you,
我觉得你最好
you ask him for a polygraph test.
你让他给你做测谎
Fucking... lie detector test?
什么...测谎吗
Yeah. That's crazy.
对 太疯狂了
Well...
还能怎么办
Oh, my God.
天哪
You don't believe me.
你不相信我
A fucking lie detector?
他妈的测谎
Dad, that's... that's...
爸爸 那...
that's... that's for you.
那是为了你
It's not for me, Eric. It's-it's for you.
不是为了我 埃里克 是为了你
It's fucking for you! It's... it's so you can prove...
是为了你 是为了让你证明
No! It's for you. You fucking...
不 是为了你
You think I fucking did this.
你觉得是我♥干♥的
You think I crushed her skull...
你觉得是我砸碎了她的脑袋
Just stop.
别说了
You think I tied a cord around her neck...
你觉得是我拿绳子勒住她的脖子
Stop it. Eric.
住口 埃里克
And you think I choked her. Just stop it.
你觉得我掐死了她 住口吧
I would never... Stop it!
我绝不会 别说了
I would never hurt her!
我绝不会伤害她
I would never!
我绝不会的
Why don't you know that?
你怎么会不知道
Don't.
别
He's good.
他真行
Yeah, I'm better.
是啊 但我更厉害
Time's up, Lieutenant. I'm gonna finish him.
到此为止吧 副队 我去拿下他
Sorry I yelled.
抱歉我吼你了
It's okay.
没事
Let me tell you what I think happened out there.
我跟你说说我觉得发生了什么
I think you would yell, too,
换了你也会吼的
if somebody accused you.
如果有人指控你的话
Your mother went out shopping this morning.
你妈妈今早去购物了
That's warm.
那是温的
Then don't drink it.
那就别喝
So you get there before she gets home,
你趁她回家前回到家
break in through the kitchen window.
从厨房♥窗闯了进去
Maybe you're gonna steal some cash...
或许你是想偷点小钱
No, I wasn't.
我没有
Okay? I found her.
是我发现了她
I tried to save her.
我还企图救她
You done?
你说完了吗
So you two don't get along,
你俩关系不好
and you're not supposed to be there,
按理说 你不该去的
You don't know. But you are.
你根本不知道 但你去了
You don't. And when she comes home
你瞎说 她回到家
and finds you in your room,
发现你在你自己房♥间里
I think she gets pretty fuckin' pissed off.
我觉得她是气坏了
Just... relax...
你...口气好点
man, okay?
好吗
You're talking about my mom. That's right,
那可是我妈 是啊
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表