剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Please don't leave.
请不要走
You just got here! Don't leave.
你才刚到这里 别走
Okay, take this. Take this and talk...
好吧 带上这个 带上这个去和
Talk to Shannon!
去和夏农谈谈
Get up.
起来
Hey, I'm Benny.
你好 我叫本尼
Get up.
起来
I'm fine up there. Give me your card.
我可以睡上铺 把你的卡给我
I didn't want to touch your stuff,
我不想动你的东西
so I figured I would leave it.
所以我就没去动它
Looked important. Shut up.
看起来挺重要的 闭嘴
And you're Eric.
你是埃里克吧
Move your shit.
把你的东西拿走
On Friday, the estimated $274 million Disney Concert Hall
本周五 估值2.74亿美元的
will finally open its doors to the general public.
迪士尼音乐厅将向公众开放
Heralding the much anticipated...
这预示着备受期待的
Jesus.
天哪
How was Eric? How do you know where I live?
埃里克怎么样 你怎么知道我住哪里
I'm Charlie Shannon.
我是查理·夏农
His case files.
这是他案子的文件
I don't want to know how you got these.
我不想知道你是怎么得到这些的
The old-fashioned way.
传统的方法
I tracked down every lawyer that ever touched the case,
我找到了接触过此案的每一位律师
every piece of discovery.
一点一点搜集来的
I would like you to leave.
我想请你离开
If Dave Russell buried evidence,
如果戴维·罗素之前隐瞒了证据
the proof is in those books.
证明就在这些材料里
You're a cop. You can make archive requests,
你是警♥察♥ 你可以提请调档
see what's missing.
看看丢了什么
Take down a dirty cop and get an innocent man out of prison.
将一个坏警♥察♥绳之于法 放一个无辜的人出狱
A man who bashed in his mother's brains.
一个砸了他母亲脑袋的人
Even if you're right, which you're not,
即使你是对的 其实并不是
Dave Russell fucked with the evidence.
戴维·罗素之前破坏了证据
The man's a detective lieutenant.
那个人是警督
A boss.
是领导
You want that kind of department?
你想让警局充斥着这种歪风邪气吗
All right, get the books.
好吧 去拿材料
Let's see here.
我们来看看
This one.
这一箱
Come on.
拜托
That shit ain't right, man!
这样是不对的
Son of a bitch.
混♥蛋♥
Like my sponsor says,
就像我的互助人所说
you can't quit before the miracle.
坚持到底就能出现奇迹
It's a process, baby.
这是个过程 亲爱的
If he didn't take the files now, he will soon.
就算他现在不要这些文件 很快他就会回心转意的
You'll make it happen.
你会让他回心转意的
You're the miracle man.
你是个创造奇迹的人
You've reached Charlie Shannon Investigations.
您已接通查理·夏农调查事务所
Leave a message.
请留言
This is a collect call from... Eric Fisher.
这是一通对方付费电♥话♥ 来电者是 埃里克·菲舍
An inmate at...
他是一名囚犯
No.No, no, not now, man.
不 不 现在不行
Press one to accept the call.
按1 接通电♥话♥
I blew it, Charlie.
我搞砸了 查理
This guy Lynch...
这个叫林奇的家伙
somehow, he pushed all my buttons,
不知为什么 他能激怒我
and I just let him fucking do it.
而我也被他激怒了
Yeah, that's not what he told me.
是吗 他可不是这么跟我说的
You talked to him?
你和他谈过了吗
I called as soon as he landed.
他一回来我就给他打了电♥话♥
Asked me to bring him your files.
他让我把你的材料送去给他
Eric? You still there?
埃里克 你还在听吗
You swear on your life?
你以性命起誓吗
On all that is holy, yes.
老天在上 是的
I swear.
我发誓
Let's finish it up for 2,000.
我们以2000块的问题来结束
The Quran is written.
《古♥兰♥经♥》写于...
Seventh century.
七世纪
That was in the seventh century.
那是在七世纪
Michael? Seven "Cs" for 1,200.
迈克尔 我要答价值1200元的7C问题
These marine snails
这些海洋蜗牛有螺旋形外壳
with whorled shells include the largest living snail.
包括世界上最大的蜗牛也属于该种类
Michael? What are cone snails?
迈克尔 锥形蜗牛
Conch. No.
海螺 回答错误
Scott. What are crustaceans?
斯科特 甲壳类动物
No. "What are conch shells?"
回答错误 正确答案是海螺
You know you got to phrase it as a question, right?
你得把答案变成一个问题 好吗
Deal. My question is...
好 我的问题是
okay if I sit here?
我能坐这里吗
Seven "Cs" for 2,000.
我要答价值2000元的7C问题
36,198 feet down in the Marianas Trench,
36198英尺深的马里亚纳海沟
the deepest point on Earth is named "this Deep."
地球上最深的地方叫什么
Challenger Deep.
挑战者深渊
It's called the Challenger Deep.
被称为"挑战者深渊"
And that'll do it for the round.
此回合结束
We're gonna take our first break.
我们先休息一下
Where'd you learn all this stuff?
你从哪学到的这些东西
My mom. She homeschooled me.
我妈妈 她在家教我
How'd you get here?
你怎么会进来的
You mean what am I... in for?
你是问我 因为什么才进来的吗
You're not supposed to ask me that.
你不该问我这个
You don't have to tell me.
你不必告诉我
My dad left when I was little.
我很小的时候爸爸就离开我了
It was just me and my mom.
就只有我和我妈妈相依为命
She taught me during the day and saw guys at night.
她白天教我 晚上见男人
She liked sex.
她喜欢性♥爱♥
Guys liked her. We needed money.
男人们喜欢她 我们也需要钱
"All groups of people have kind men and unkind men."
"有好人 就有坏人"
One night, a guy got rough with her.
一天晚上 一个男人对她很粗暴
Huge, mean... unkind.
他人高马大 刻薄 态度恶劣
And he was hurting her.
他在伤害她
My mom.
伤害我妈妈
I hurt him back.
我打了回去
When the cops showed up,
警♥察♥出现的时候
they said it was my fault.
他们说是我的错
I mean, your mom must've backed you up, right?
你妈妈肯定支持你 对吧
The guy was a Santa Cruz County Sheriff,
那个男人是圣克鲁斯郡的治安官
a fucking cop.
一个该死的警♥察♥
I should've bit off his leg.
我当时就该咬掉他的腿
Lights out, all blocks, all tiers.
所有区 所有人 关灯
Lights out.
关灯
Your turn.
到你了
What are you in for?
你是因为什么进来的
It's...
这个
Me, too.
我也是
My, my mom.
我也是因为 因为我妈妈
We need a warrant. This judge is close.
我们需要搜查令 这个法官就在附近
I don't care if you've got Judge Wapner
我不管你是找到了瓦普纳法官
and a pen living in your panties,
还是内♥裤♥里塞着一支笔
we got to move.
我们得走了
Put it down.
不许接
The fuck, Karen? What's the problem?
怎么了 卡伦
My partner says the roommate can't consent to a search.
我的搭档说 那个舍友不同意搜查
Your partner's right.
你搭档是对的
You think the roommate knows that? if he does,
你觉得那个舍友知道吗 如果他知道
why don't you ask him if he wants to sit outside
你为什么不请他出去
on his heels for four or five hours
在外面站四五个小时
while you go and get the paper?
然后你去申请搜查令呢
No paper, no consent.
没有搜查令 就不批准
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表