剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
They just want to get inside your melon.
他们只想钻进你的小脑瓜而已
What are you worried about?
你在担心什么
No witnesses.
又没有目击者
Your mama can't talk.
你妈也开不了口了
Okay, I didn't do it.
我没杀她
Shit, man, you're easy.
兄弟 你也太好对付了
Yo, don't let no one inside, all right?
别让任何人知道你的想法 好吗
Got some help for that.
这玩意儿会让你好受点
Ten bucks, new-kid special.
十块 新人特♥价♥
Well, I don't know what more I can tell you.
我不知道我还能告诉你些什么
Bottom line, Eric is a good kid, you know?
说到底 埃里克还是个好孩子 你知道吗
Mary just had a way of pushing his buttons, and...
但玛丽总有办法激怒他...
And, you know, I was an older dad and all.
而我又是个上了年纪的父亲
You know, is there anything else, in your opinion,
就你看来 有没有任何事
that could have precipitated this current offense?
会是这次事件的导火索
Well, as I said, he was going through a lot at the time.
我也说过 他当时遭遇了许多事
And there was a girl.
还有一个姑娘
Yeah. There was a girl. His... It was his girlfriend.
没错 确实有这么一个姑娘 那是他的女朋友
Well, actually, his-his first girlfriend.
实际上 那是他的初恋女友
And, around that time, they... they broke up.
那段时间 他们分手了
And Eric is...
于是埃里克就...
Well, you know, he was...
你也知道 他就...
he was a wreck.
一蹶不振
And that was, Kimberly Decker?
那姑娘是叫 金伯莉·戴克是吗
Kimberly? Yeah, could be.
金伯莉吗 嗯 可能吧
Yeah, we-we never actually met.
我们从没真正♥见♥过面
But my-my point is
但我想说的是
that it-it was an extremely rough time for Eric, and...
当时埃里克正处在一段艰难时期...
Any do you have any idea why they broke up?
你知道他们为什么分手吗
Well, it was...
应该就是...
usual reasons, I suppose, you know?
一些正常原因吧
Teenagers and...
就青少年们...
teenage, heartbreak.
十几岁的时候 心碎一下
That can be pretty hard on a kid.
孩子会有点难以承受
You mind if I smoke?
介意我抽根烟吗
Please.
请吧
I quit a year ago.
我一年前戒了
I still love the smell. Yeah. Thank you.
但我还是很喜欢闻烟味 谢谢
So, how was Eric as a baby?
埃里克小时候是什么样的
Well, he-he was a baby. You know?
就是个小孩子的样子
He was a... he was a real cute kid.
他是个很可爱的小孩
Were there any difficulties?
有没有遇到什么困难
You adopted him just after birth, right?
他一出生你们就收养他了 是吗
How did that go?
那时的情况如何
Well, like I said, my wife didn't exactly take to motherhood.
就像我说过的那样 我妻子不太喜欢做母亲
I'm asking about Eric, Mr. Fisher.
我是在问埃里克的情况 菲舍先生
well, he-he didn't sleep very much or very well when he was little.
他小时候睡得不多 也睡得不好
And when he started school,
等他上了学
he just couldn't stop moving.
他又坐不住
He was...
他有...
hyperkinetic, the doctor said, so...
医生说他有多动症
And then Mary put him on those pills, and...
然后玛丽就开始让他吃那些药
And how would you describe your relationship with your son?
你会怎样描述你们的父子关系呢
Is that a difficult question? No.
这个问题很难回答吗 不
No. No, he's...
不是的 他...
Well, he-he's my son.
他是我儿子
When I ask you to describe your relationship with your son,
当我让你描述你们的父子关系时
what's the first word that comes to your mind?
你想到的第一个词是什么
Well, I'd say...
我会说...
Solid.
坚不可摧
Yeah, solid, yeah.
没错 坚不可摧
Eric and I, we're solid.
埃里克和我之间的关系坚不可摧
Solid.
坚不可摧
That's a good word, and a good place to end.
这个词很好 在此刻结束也正合适
That's it?
就这样吗
You-you don't need anything else?
你不需要再问些别的了吗
We're good.
不用了
You know, can I ask you a question?
我能不能问你个问题
Off the record.
就私下问问
Did you think Eric was capable of something like this?
你觉得埃里克有能力去做出这样的事情吗
What?
什么
No, ofof course not. He... I'mI'mI'm sorry.
不 当然不觉得 抱歉
I-I take that back.
我收回这个问题
That was a completely unfair question.
这个问题太不公平了
There's someone else here tonight.
今晚还有另一位嘉宾来到了现场
She lives in the inner city,
她住在市中心
where she cares for infants born of mothers who are heroin addicts.
在那里 她照料着海♥洛♥因♥成瘾的母亲们诞下的孩子
The children, born in withdrawal,
这些一出生就会出现戒断症状的孩子
are sometimes even dropped on her doorstep.
有时甚至会被扔在她家门口
She helps them with love.
她却满怀着爱意帮助他们
Go to her house some night,
晚上你去她家
and maybe you'll see her silhouette
也许会发现窗户上正投着
against the window as she walks the floor,
她走动时的剪影
talking softly, soothing a child...
她正轻声细语地安慰一个孩子...
Oh, here's a condo.
这里有套公♥寓♥
Two bedrooms, so Eric can stay with us when he gets out.
两间卧室 这样埃里克出来后就能和我们住一起了
Nice big pool.
这个大游泳池很不错
No upkeep.
还不用出保养费
I'm not sure I helped him today.
我今天可能没怎么给他帮上忙
Of course you did.
你当然帮上忙了
I don't know.
我也不清楚
You are his rock.
你就是他的靠山
It's hard to remember, okay?
很难想起来 好吗
That whole...
那一整天...
day, it's just...
都很....
it's all blurred up.
都很模糊
Then you need to un-blur it for me. Now.
那你现在就得为我拨开迷雾
It's the only way I can help you.
这是我能帮你的唯一办法
Look, I can't, okay? I don't...
我做不好 好吗 我没办法...
You went to the house that morning.
你上午去了那栋房♥子
About what time?
大概什么时候去的
Why did you go there?
你为什么要去
You went there because...? Because I needed money.
你去那里是因为... 是因为我需要钱
I needed a couple of bucks...
我需要一些钱...
to fix my shocks, and I knew she had it.
来修我车子的后避震器 我知道她有钱
The money your dad had given her the day before.
那是你♥爸♥爸前一天给她的钱
Were you high when you got there?
当你到那里的时候 你磕嗨了吗
If you were altered in any way, I need to know.
如果你吸了毒 我需要知道
I was on speed.
我当时吸了冰♥毒♥
Okay? But...
好吗 但是...
I'm sober now.
现在我戒了
What happened once you got there?
你到那里之后发生了什么
What do you want?
你想干什么
So, my rear shocks broke.
我的后避震器坏了
I can fix them, but I need,
我能修好 但我需要
Money? Yeah.
钱 对
I can't do that. I need, like, ten, 15 bucks for car parts.
不行 我需要十块 十五块来买♥♥汽车零件
You need to leave. No, I need to fix my car.
你走吧 不 我得修好我的车
Okay? I can't get a job if I don't have a car.
我要是没车 就没法找工作
That's your problem.
那是你的问题
Can I just... can I come in?
我能不能 我能不能进去
Can I come in and just have, like, a glass of water?
我能不能进门喝杯水
I'll be quick.
我很快就出来
Goddamn it.
该死的
Put that down. No.
给我放下 不
Put it back, Eric. Stop.
把钱放回去 埃里克 住手
Give it to me. Eric. Stop.
还给我 埃里克 别抢
Give that to me. Come on!
把钱还我 快点
Give that back!
把钱还给我
Give it back! Give it... Mom, stop!
还给我 还给... 妈 住手
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表