剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Fuck! I can't fucking find this shit! Fuck! Shit!
该死 找不到了 该死
Eric.
埃里克
Whatever you're looking for, it doesn't matter.
不管你在找什么 不要紧的
Oh, you think? It doesn't matter.
是吗 不要紧的
Fucking really?
真的吗
You need to come with me.
你得跟我走
No, no, no, no, no. No. No! No! Yeah. I need you to come...
不不 对 你得跟我走
I-I need to find it, and you need to fucking help me.
我得找到 你得帮我
I want to help you.
我想帮你
I do. That's why I'm here.
真的 所以我才来了
Shit. Fuck. No.
该死 不
No.
不
But unless you come with me right now,
但除非你马上跟我走
I can't do that.
我就帮不了你
Okay. No.
好吧 没有
No. Last chance, Eric.
不 最后机会了 埃里克
Okay. No. No.
好吧 没有
No. Fuck.
没有 该死
Oh, fuck.
该死
Oh, shit.
该死
Wait! Wait, wait, wait. Wait, wait, wait.
等等
Please, please, wait.
别走 等等
Mom, Mom, I'm going. Okay?
妈妈 我会去的
I swear. I swear I'm going.
我发誓 我真会去的
You need to get in the car right now.
你马上给我上车
No, no, I just... I got to... I got a couple things
不 我还有几件事
I got to straighten out here, okay?
我得先处理好
But I'm gonna be there later today.
但我今天晚些时候会去的
All right?
好吗
Okay. All right.
好 好了
See you.
回见
I'm going!
我会去的
I'm gonna go! I promise!
我会去的 我保证
Mary, what are you doing?
玛丽 你干什么
M-Mary, listen, I-I-I just talked with Eric.
玛丽 听着 我刚跟埃里克谈过
We-we have a new plan. Okay?
我们有新计划了 好吗
And I talked with New Ellis,
我跟新埃利斯谈了
and they're on board with it, too, okay?
他们也支持的
It's all worked out.
都商量好了
Mary, he's checking in tomorrow morning, okay?
玛丽 他明早就去入住
If you're looking for Henry or Mary Fisher,
如果你想找亨利或玛丽·菲舍
leave a message, and we'll call you back.
请留言 我们会回电的
If you're looking for Eric,
如果你找埃里克
this machine no longer accepts messages on his behalf.
这台机器不再替他接收留言了
If you're looking for Henry or Mary Fisher,
如果你想找亨利或玛丽·菲舍
leave a message, and we'll call you back.
请留言 我们会回电的
If you're looking for Eric,
如果你找埃里克
this machine no longer accepts messages on his behalf.
这台机器不再替他接收留言了
Oh, Jesus.
天哪
Eric...
埃里克
What can I do for you?
你需要什么
I was gonna ask you the same.
我还想问你这问题呢
What can I do for you?
你需要什么吗
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表