剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
We do.
没错
Just in time. They were just about to dump it.
来得正及时 他们刚要扔呢
He seemed like a good guy.
他似乎是个好人
Yeah, that'd be nice.
那样可以
You know what?
知道吗
Actually, I'll just catch up with you in a minute.
我稍后再来找你吧
You want to go fishing?
你想去钓鱼吗
That'd be nice, yeah.
那好啊
When, Dad? You tell me.
什么时候 爸爸 你定
You're the one with the schedule.
是你日程满
Yeah, and you're the one who's gonna get sued.
对 是你要被起诉了
You fought like hell to catch that fish.
你为了抓这条鱼拼命努力
Remember that?
记得吗
And you cut your thumb on the line.
你还被鱼线割了拇指
But you just... you kept on fighting.
但你还是不放弃
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
That's when I knew you were gonna turn out okay.
就是那时 我知道你将来会很好
Nice story, Dad, but you weren't there.
故事倒是好听 爸爸 但你当时根本不在场
'Course I was.
我当然在
I remember. We... It was a great day.
我记得 那天很开心的
Sure. Okay.
是啊 好吧
Look.
看
I've got to go.
我得走了
I have trial prep,
我还要准备庭审
and I promised Nate dinner, so...
我还答应跟内特吃午饭了
You know Fisher's lawyer is gonna use this case
菲舍的律师会利用此案
to franchise himself, just like Johnnie Cochran?
来给自己打广♥告♥ 就像约翰尼·科克伦[辛普森案]
Hey, if I wasn't there, then who took this?
如果我没去 那这是谁拍的
It wasn't your mother.
不是你妈妈
She gets seasick at the beach.
她在海滩上都晕船
No, you're right. It wasn't Mom.
对 不是妈妈
I took this. I was there.
是我拍的 我当时在
Who else? Right?
还能是谁
I don't know, Dad.
我不知道 爸爸
You're the detective.
你才是警探
Frankly, I think Kershaw's gonna be a real star.
说真的 我觉得柯肖能成为明星
You got to remember, he is 21 years old,
别忘了 他才21岁
the youngest Dodger pitcher
是自桑迪·科法克斯后
since Sandy Koufax to strike out 13 or more
一场之内让13名以上击球手出局的
batters in a game, and that was last April.
最年轻的道奇队投手 这是去年四月的事
Yeah, but what about the postseason?
季后赛呢
What about it? He pitched great against the Cardinals...
怎么了 他对红雀队也表现不错
An extremely strong outing.
非常强劲
And choked against the Phillies.
但对费城人时就不行了
They should have won that game, and he fell apart.
他们本该赢的 他崩溃了
I wouldn't say he fell apart.
我觉得说不上
Please. You could see it in his eyes.
得了 你看他眼神就知道
He didn't have the guts.
他没胆了
Now, that's kind of harsh, Frankie.
这太毒舌了吧 弗兰基
You're talking about a 21-year-old...
这小伙儿才21岁
On March 10, 1983,
1983年3月10日
Chris Keller, a drug addict
克里斯·凯勒 一名瘾君子
who came to see my parents as a source of income...
他把我父母视为摇钱树
stabbed and murdered my mom.
捅伤杀死了我妈
And you found her like that?
你发现她时 她就那样了
She was still breathing.
她当时还有气
Yeah. I called the ambulance.
对 我叫了救护车
I... I tried to save her. But then you were arrested?
我想救她 但你却被捕了
I mean, I was high. I had long hair.
我当时嗑了药 还留着长发
At the time, so did half the 17-year-old boys in California.
当时 加州半数17岁男孩都是这样
No, yeah, I mean, and when you think about it,
是啊 想想看
all it takes is one corrupt detective, and-and you're done.
只要一个腐♥败♥的警探 你就完了
For life.
这辈子都完了
I mean, it happens every day.
每天都有这种事
You know, it happens to... to people, you know,
而且很多
people a lot less privileged than me.
境遇不如我的人也会蒙受这种冤屈
But it didn't stop there. That detective...
但事情并未止于此 那位警探
Dave Russell.
戴维·罗素
He lied. He faked evidence.
他撒了谎 伪造了证据
A-And the letter.
还有那封信
He wrote the parole board years later.
他多年后给假释委员会写信
He really had it in for you.
他真是恨你
Yeah. Yeah, he did.
是啊 没错
Why?
为什么
Why did he go to such great lengths to keep you in prison?
他为何要不惜一切地让你待在监狱里
It's... it's a tough one, you know?
这个不好说
I mean, I've had... 27 years to think about it.
我想了27年
You know? I mean, that... that letter, I mean, I... it was...
那封信
it was my first parole hearing.
那是我第一场假释听证会
You know, nobody gets paroled their first time,
没有人会第一次就成功假释
and-and he knew that, so...
他知道的
Why?
何必呢
Right? Why'd he write it?
他何必
I still don't get it.
我至今也不懂
Rock on!
摇滚啊
Can I have your autograph?
给我签个名吧
Can I help you?
有事吗
Yeah. Sorry.
抱歉
I, uh,
我
I used to live here.
我以前曾住在这里
I like what you've done with it. It's, um...
我喜欢你的改造
it's nice.
挺不错的
My husband's coming home any second, and we're going out...
我丈夫随时会回家 我们要出门
Sure. No, I'm-I'm sorry.
当然了 抱歉
I didn't mean to disturb you. I was just...
我没想打扰你的 我就是
taking a look.
想看看
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, pal.
伙计
Hey, come here, buddy.
过来 伙计
Mary, hold him.
玛丽 抱抱他
Hey, buddy.
伙计
What? What? I got you.
怎么了 我抱着你呢
Oh, I got you. Here.
我抱着你呢 给
Just-just hold him right there.
抱好他
I think it's time for his nap.
我觉得他该睡觉了
Oh, no, no.
不不
Eric.
埃里克
Eric?
埃里克
Okay, Mary, look over here.
玛丽 看这边
Mary. Mary, look at the camera.
玛丽 玛丽 看镜头
Come on, dear.
来 亲爱的
Look at the camera.
看镜头
Aren't you happy?
你不开心吗
Aren't you happy, Mary?
你不开心吗 玛丽
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表