剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Oh, honey, calm down.
亲爱的 冷静下来
He attacked that girl.
他打了那姑娘
We don't know that.
我们不能确定
No more.
够了
The apartment, the money.
公♥寓♥ 钱
It stops now.
不许再供着他了
Mary, he's our son.
玛丽 他是我们的儿子
That's right, and you're his father.
没错 你是他父亲
Oh, yes, right, and it's all my fault?
是啊 这都怪我是吧
I booked a bed for him at the New Ellis Clinic.
我在新埃利斯诊所给他定了床位
I wrote a check for $2,500.
我签了张2500美元的支票
What, without asking me?
什么 你都没问过我
Make sure it clears.
务必确保支票能兑现
He's checking in Friday morning, 10:00 a.m. sharp.
他周五早上10点整要入院
Make sure your son shows up.
确保你儿子会去
This girl...
这个姑娘
she's telling the truth.
她说的是实话
It's-it's these fucking parents.
就是那些该死的父母碍事
Pay attention here.
看好了
DDA Shapiro, please.
请接副地检官夏皮罗
Rod.
罗德
James Connor, Van Nuys.
我是凡奈斯警局的詹姆斯·康纳
Look, Dave Russell's coming in with an assault.
戴维·罗素要带去一起袭击案
He said, she said, fucked-up teens.
两人各执一词 十几岁的熊孩子
Feels like a reject to me.
我感觉没戏
I'd appreciate that.
多谢了
Walk over, get your blue slip, and move on.
过去 拿到你的蓝条 然后翻篇
It's my fucking case.
这是我的案子
Not much of one.
立不住的案子
You can thank me later.
你回头谢我吧
You've really got your mom worked up about this.
你妈妈真的为此很激动
Yeah. Well, she's...
嗯 是啊 她...
she's serious about this rehab thing.
她是铁了心要让你戒掉
And-and so am I.
我也是
I-I think it's a good idea.
我觉得是好主意
I know, and you're right.
我知道 你说得对
I have to go.
我必须得去
And I will.
我会去的
I will. I just...
我会的 但...
I'm in trouble.
我有麻烦了
Right now I...
现在我...
I owe money, and I have to pay.
我欠人钱 我得还钱
Drug money.
毒资
Yeah.
对
All right.
好吧
Then... then think of it this way.
那这么想吧
The... this New Ellis Clinic thing?
这个新埃利斯诊所
It's, uh... it's salvation and escape.
是你的救赎和解脱
Are you fucking kidding me?
你开玩笑吗
Dad, you can't hide from these people.
爸爸 你躲不过这些人的
They will find me.
他们会找到我的
How much do you owe?
你欠了多少
A lot.
很多
Okay, here's the plan.
好吧 那这样
If I give you the money now
我现在就给你钱
and we go and pay these people off,
我们去把钱还他们
you're at the house first thing Friday morning...
你周五早上就回家
Yes.... ready to check in.
好 准备去入院
Yes.
好
Okay, fresh start?
重新开始
Fresh start, yes.
重新开始 好
On my life.
我拿我的命发誓
On your life.
拿你的命发誓
I swear to God.
我发誓
So, how-how much is "a lot"?
"很多"是多少
I'm gonna pay you back.
我会还你的
I swear.
我发誓
You getting straight is paying me back.
你戒毒就是还我了
Yeah. Okay?
嗯 好吧
What are you doing?
你干什么
Well, you're not going in there alone.
不能让你一个人进去
You're not going in there. Yes, I am.
你不能进去 我当然要去
You look like a cop.
你看上去像个警♥察♥
Okay?
好吗
You're gonna get me killed.
你会害死我的
Just...
就...
Relax.
放松
Eric, Eric!
埃里克
Five minutes, I'm coming in.
五分钟不出来我就进去
Okay.
好
Phoebe, get away from that fucking door.
菲比 给我离门远点
If you want in...
如果你想加入
I'm motherfucking in.
我绝对加入
Well, then you're in.
那你就加入了
Okay.
好
The man's in back.
那男人回来了
Four months after automaker John Z. DeLorean
汽车制♥造♥商约翰·Z·德罗宁
was arrested on drug charges,
因毒品指控被捕四个月后
he now claims he was lured into a drug sting
现在宣称他是在联邦政♥府♥的
by the federal government
钓鱼执法中被诱捕
and pressured to remain involved by death threats.
而且是在死亡威胁下才继续涉案
Can't park here, asshole.
这里不许停车 混♥蛋♥
I know who you are, man.
我知道你是谁
Carano's friend.
科拉诺的朋友
Gearhead with the dream.
那个有梦想的机械迷
Eric.
埃里克
You think you can move some flake, huh?
你觉得你能贩可♥卡♥因♥ 是吗
That's right.
是的
Trey told me that... Let's see it.
特雷说... 给我看看
Come on, big man.
来啊 大人物
The long green. What do you got?
票子 你有多少
Quarter ounce, pure. Six bills.
0.25盎司 纯的 六张
Cool. Thanks, man. No, come on back.
好 谢了 回来
We're not done.
没完事呢
So, Carano tells me you're throwing a big party,
科拉诺告诉我 你要办个大派对
you're gonna gram that shit out.
来把那玩意卖♥♥出去
You need more, Eric.
那点可不够 埃里克
Look, that's all I-I got, man.
我就这么多了
Opportunity knocks.
机会来临
Credit.
赊账
It's the American way, brother.
这就是美国的做生意方式 兄弟
I don't know when I can pay you back.
我不知道我什么时候能还上
After your party.
你开完派对就行了
Whatever you don't sell,
你卖♥♥不掉的
bring it back along with the cash.
跟现金一起拿回来
And as long as it all adds up to $1,200, we're cool.
只要最后加起来是1200 就没问题
And Carano believes in you, man.
科拉诺相信你
He thinks you're gonna sell all of it.
他觉得你都能卖♥♥掉
When you guys open that shop...
等你们开店了
you can trick out my ride.
好好替我打理下车
Jesus Christ.
老天爷啊
What the...
怎么...
What the hell are you doing?
你干什么呢
It's over. Come on.
完事了 走吧
Eric, listen, our house.
埃里克 听好了 我们家
Friday morning, 9:00 a.m. sharp. Okay? Okay.
周五早上9点整来 好吗 好
I'm taking you to New Ellis myself.
我亲自送你去新埃利斯
And I'm gonna be there.
我会去的
I swear to God, and look, thank you.
我发誓 谢谢你
You're a great father.
你是个好父亲
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表