剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
I need an ambulance. Hurry.
我需要救护车 快点
My mom... She's fucking dying, okay?
我妈妈 她要死了 好吗
Just get over here.
快过来
Please! Let me out!
拜托 放我出去
I need to see her!
我得见她
I need to see her.
我得见她
Fuck!
该死
I need to wash my hands!
我得洗手
I need to wash my fucking hands!
我他妈得洗手
Please.
求你了
My mom! My mom! Back away from the door.
我妈妈 远离门口
Is my mom... How's my mom?
我妈妈...她怎么样了
As soon as we hear anything, I'm gonna let you know.
一旦有消息 我就会告诉你
Okay? Okay.
好吗 好
Now have a seat.
请坐
All right, just let me... Okay? Have a seat.
好吧 我... 好吗 坐下
I'm gonna remove those handcuffs.
我会给你解开手铐
You think you can handle that?
你可以吗
My name's Detective Russell.
我是罗素警探
I'm the lead investigator.
我是首席调查员
I need for you to help me understand what happened.
我需要你帮我弄清楚到底发生了什么
Talk to me.
跟我说吧
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know what happened.
我不知道发生了什么
When I got there, she was, she was... No. No.
我到时 她已经... 不
From the beginning of your day.
从你那天醒来开始说起
Take me through it.
一点点跟我说
Everything,
每件事都要说
before you went over there.
从你到那里之前开始
Eric...
埃里克
Start of your day.
你这天怎么开始的
I... I, uh, I-I woke up...
我...醒来...
It's 6:32 in the a.m.
现在是早上6点32分
73 degrees, Thursday, the tenth day of March,
气温是22.8度 今天是3月10日 周四
Cloud cover over the entire L.A. basin.
整个洛杉矶盆地多云
The smog report says if you're gonna be outside today, baby,
根据烟雾报告 如果你今天要出门 亲爱的
do not breathe the air.
最好别呼吸
Steely Dan, right?
斯迪利·丹 是吧
Fusion bullshit, sells like crazy.
融合什么的 简直好听疯了
You gotta be 18.
你才18岁吧
I will be, soon.
我快了
Okay? And I'm-I'm-I'm, I'm a really hard worker.
好吗 而且我工作很努力
I need a job.
我需要一份工作
Fill out an application.
去填申请表
Bring it back on your birthday.
等你满18了再来
Thanks a lot.
多谢了
♪The Jean Genie♪
♪牛仔妖怪♪
♪Lives on his back♪
♪漂泊伶仃♪
♪The Jean Genie♪
♪牛仔妖怪♪
♪Loves chimney stacks♪
♪喜欢大烟囱♪
♪He's outrageous♪
♪他无比愤怒♪
♪He screams and he bawls♪
♪尖叫大吼♪
♪The Jean Genie♪
♪牛仔妖怪♪
♪Let yourself go, oh...♪
♪放开自我吧♪
Yeah, rock on! Could I have your autograph?
摇滚啊 给我签个名吧
Was "Come On Eileen"
刚刚播放的是《拜托 艾琳》
by Dexy's Midnight Runners.
德克西午夜斗殴者的歌♥曲
Killer track.
真是首好歌♥
I could listen to that all day.
我能听一整天
That's how I got fired from my last job.
正因如此 我才失去了上份工作
Shit, man.
该死
My rear... my...
我的后...
my rear shocks, broke.
我的后避震坏器了
So I went back to my apartment to change
于是我回公♥寓♥去换零件
and, um, get some tools.
拿工具
D... No.
不对
No.
不对
No, I went back to my...
我是回了...
To my parents' house. You sure?
我父母家 你确定吗
Yeah. Yeah, yeah. No, my mom, my mom
对对 不 我妈妈
keeps a, a jack in the garage.
她在车♥库♥里放了个千斤顶
Mom, it's me.
妈妈 是我
I just need to get into the garage.
我得进一下车♥库♥
I need to fix my car.
我要修车
Mom, you there?
妈妈 你在吗
Mom?
妈妈
Oh, my God, Mom! Mom! Mom! Mom!
天哪 妈妈
Shit. Mom?
该死 妈妈
Mom, say something.
妈妈 说话啊
Oh, shit, okay. No, Mom, oh...
该死 好吧 不 妈妈
I-I got to, I got to, I got to, uh...
我得...
I got to take these knives out of you, okay?
我得帮你把刀拔♥出♥来♥ 好吗
I'm sorry.
对不起
Oh, okay.
好了
That's-that's, that's one.
已经拔♥出♥来♥一把了
I got, I got to I got to take one more out, okay?
我还得把另一把再拔♥出♥来♥
It's gonna help you breathe, okay?
这样你就能呼吸了 好吗
Okay, Mom, you got to breathe!
好了 妈妈 呼吸啊
Mom, you got to breathe! You got to breathe, Mom!
妈妈 呼吸啊 努力呼吸
What the fuck is it?
怎么回事
What the fuck?
怎么回事
Oh, shit, Mom!
该死 妈妈
Yes, help me, please.
帮帮我
I need an ambulance, right now.
我急需救护车
No, do not put me on hold!
不 别让我待机
She's fucking dying, okay? Just get over here!
她要死了 好吗 快过来
Dad! Dad, yeah, uh, something-something's happen, something's happen,
爸爸 出事了
something's happened to Mom.
妈妈出事了
I need, I need you, I need you, I need you to come home.
我需要你马上回家
Is somebody here?!
有人在吗
What the fuck?
搞什么
What kind of monster would do that?
什么样的禽兽会做出那种事
Smash her head in for what, like, 150 bucks?
为了多少...150块就砸烂她的脑袋吗
How do you know?
你怎么知道的
Know what?
知道什么
How much money she had?
她有多少钱
Grocery money, my,
那是购物的钱
every, every Wednesday my dad gives her 150 bucks cash.
每周三我爸都给她150块现金
You searched the entire house?
你搜了整栋房♥子吗
Who would do that to her?
谁会这样伤害她
But you didn't go into your bedroom?
但你没进你卧室吗
No, I was about to.
没 我本打算去的
You think your mom went in there?
你觉得你妈妈进去过吗
Why? When? When? Today.
问这干什么 什么时候 今天
You think your mom went into your bedroom today?
你觉得你妈今天去过你卧室吗
She doesn't go in there.
她不会进去的
Besides, I said the door was closed.
再说 我说了 门都关着呢
Why?
怎么了
What, did you find something?
你有发现吗
Stay with me.
继续说
After the empty wallet...
发现空钱包后
then what?
又发生了什么
Where are you?!
你们在哪呢
No! Okay... just...
不 好吧
Please, please!
拜托了
Just hurry, please!
求你们快点来
Fuck!
该死
Stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!
停车
Stop! Please!
停车 拜托
Where were you?!
你们怎么才来
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表