剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
You fucking bitch.
你个贱♥人♥
So...
那么
who did it? Who killed her?
是谁干的 谁杀了她
Can't say.
说不好
'Cause you weren't there. 'Cause he didn't tell me.
因为你不在 因为他没说
Who do you think had it in them?
你觉得谁能干得出来
I don't know.
我不知道
All of 'em.
他们都能
Any one of them that didn't have it in them?
有哪个人干不出来吗
Yeah.
有
Not Eric.
埃里克
Not my boy.
我哥们不会的
Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck.
该死
Mom, you got to breathe, you got to breathe, Mom!
妈妈 呼吸啊 努力呼吸
I'm so sorry.
我太遗憾了
I don't know what to say.
我不知道该说什么
Yeah. Well...
是啊
neither do I.
我也不知道
Th-Thank you.
谢谢
Have you talked to Chris? Does he know?
你跟克里斯谈过吗 他知道了吗
I don't know. I don't know.
我不知道
Just get you home.
我送你回家吧
She was stabbed, Trey,
她被捅了 特雷
and Chris, he's fucking missing.
克里斯又失踪了
We have to go to the police.
我们得去报♥警♥
We have to tell them about Chris.
我们得告诉他们克里斯的事
I know.
是啊
You think they're gonna listen?
你觉得他们会听吗
So what?
那又如何
Eric's your friend.
埃里克是你朋友
Something you're not telling me.
你有事没告诉我
What the fuck's going on, Trey? Nothing.
怎么回事 特雷 没事
I don't want to fucking go to the cops.
我不想去找警♥察♥
You're right, okay, baby?
你说得对 亲爱的
Hey. I'll go to them.
我去找他们
I promise.
我保证
Did you tell them?
你告诉他们了吗
Fucking cops. Come on.
这些该死的条子 走吧
Thank you.
谢谢
All those years, you knew.
这些年来 你一直知道
Your friend was in prison, you didn't help him.
你朋友身陷囫囵 你却不帮他
He would have killed me.
他会杀了我的
You've done a lot of bad things, Trey.
你干过很多坏事 特雷
A lot.
很多
This one you did good.
这次你干了好事
You really did.
真的
Hey, I really appreciate this.
非常感谢
I'll call you when I get back to L.A.
我回洛杉矶后联络你
Feds served the warrant at 0700 on March 10,
联调局3月10日早上7点签的逮捕令
took him straight to Florida to testify.
直接把他带去了佛罗里达作证
Sent him back on the 12th. So that part was true.
12日送他回来的 那部分是真的
But even in Carano's version, Fisher had some part of it.
但就算按科拉诺的说法 菲舍也有牵连
All right? When to hit the house, how to get in,
什么时候去 怎么进去
that all came from him.
那都是他说的
He was in on the plan.
他也参与策划了
Maybe Carano's trying to beef up Eric's involvement
或许科拉诺是想夸大埃里克的涉案程度
so he doesn't come across as the mastermind,
以免自己看上去像主谋
you know, so to speak.
可以这么说吧
That's a big maybe.
这很牵强
'Cause everything we just heard?
因为我们刚刚听到的一切
Hearsay,
都是传闻
from a drug addict
还是来自一个瘾君子
who wasn't there.
他当时甚至都不在
Why I need to talk to Romer.
所以我得找罗摩谈谈
Sergeant Lynch,
林奇警司
Captain wants to talk to you.
警监想找你谈谈
So RHD's gonna re-investigate Fisher. Gonna...
抢劫凶案组要重新调查菲舍
Chen and-and Young... They're-they're gonna handle it.
陈和杨 他们来处理
You know how many months I've been working on this case?
你知道我为此案付出了多少个月吗
I know. I know exactly how many hours you've put in,
我知道 我很清楚你付出了多少努力
and now you can't see straight. Okay.
现在你已经无法辨别真♥相♥了 好吧
Okay. All right, well, the drug dealer...
好吧 那个毒贩
Ken Romer... we need to put a tap on his phone,
肯·罗摩 我们得监听他的电♥话♥
we need to stimulate the wire.
我们得监控他
RHD's already talked to him.
抢劫凶案组已经找他谈了
The Pines, too.
还有派恩夫妇
Ruled them all out.
都排除了
What, so that's it?
就这样了吗
David Russell wins?
戴维·罗素赢了
Case closed?
结案了
No. Case re-opened.
不 是重启
Just not by you.
但不是你来调查
Meanwhile,
与此同时
you can hand me your report,
把你的报告给我
finished or not.
不管完没完成
And then pack up.
然后收拾东西
I'm transferring you
我要把你调走
to the Davis Recruit Training Center.
去戴维斯新警训练中心
You'll catch some heat for this.
你会为此受责难的
Make it worth it.
别让我白受罪
Chris Keller opens it up,
克里斯·凯勒开门
we go inside, Eric stays outside.
我们进去 埃里克留在外面
Eric was gonna be the lookout.
埃里克本打算 在门口望风
That was the big fucking plan.
那就是我们的计划
Lieutenant Russell locked in on Eric
罗素警督看到埃里克时
the second he saw him.
就锁定了他
He framed an innocent 17-year-old boy
他陷害了一个无辜的17岁男孩
just because he could.
因为他有这个权力
You read the Harlow interview.
你读了对哈罗的采访
Do you have any reason to believe that she's lying?
你是否有理由相信她在撒谎
Any indication at all that she's not a reliable witness?
是否有迹象表明她不是可靠证人
Mr. Fisher. Theresa Adler.
菲舍先生 特莉莎·亚德勒
Los Angeles Herald Examiner.
《洛杉矶先锋观察报》
Let's start with Detective Dave Russell.
我们就从戴维·罗素警探说起
Nothing about Carano.
没提科拉诺
All about Russell.
都是针对罗素的
She's gonna fire you for this.
她会为此炒了你的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Hope you packed your toothbrush.
希望你带了牙刷
He won't need that suit in prison.
等他进了监狱就不会需要那身西装了
Cameron's not gonna let him walk.
卡梅伦才不会让他逍遥法外
No way.
不可能
All rise.
全体起立
She won't let it happen.
她不会的
Regrettably,
很遗憾
we move to dismiss this case.
我们决定无条件撤销此次诉讼
Mr. Fisher, you're free to go.
菲舍先生 你可以走了
Good work.
好样的
Yes! Yeah.
太好了
Just give me one...
等我...
second.
一下
Just give me a second.
等我一下
I just need to wash my hands. That okay with you?
我就是想洗洗手 你不介意吧
You know there's a lot of press outside.
外面有好多记者
You may want to go out the back.
你最好走后门
Doesn't matter what anybody else thinks.
其他人怎么想不重要
We both know the truth.
我们都清楚真♥相♥
Yeah.
是啊
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表