剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
What about when you confessed?
你认罪的时候放弃了吗
Which he did.
他认了
Like, four times, I think.
差不多四次罪吧 我记得
Yeah, to get parole.
是的 为了假释
Detective Russell... Why did he go after you?
罗素警探 为什么他追着你不放
Look, I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
You got to ask him.
你得问问他
But the papers looked at his other cases.
但报纸上也说查看过他其他的案子
It's not like he framed somebody else.
他也没陷害其他人呀
Okay. Hey.
好啦
What? Cut it out.
怎么了 别说了
Why?
为什么
'Cause you want to fuck him?
就因为你想和他上♥床♥
Good luck with that.
祝你好运
Yeah, I had a patient who was in county
我有个病人因酒驾
for a year on a DUI.
进郡监狱蹲了一年
He couldn't talk about it for six months.
他有半年都无法开口谈论此事
You survive by holding onto the truth.
只有抓紧真♥相♥才能生存
I mean, if you don't say it
我是说 如果你不
over and over...
一遍又一遍地
and over again to yourself,
告诉自己
out loud, to anybody who will listen...
大声地告诉所有愿意聆听的人真♥相♥
it slips away.
真♥相♥就会消失
Like a white doe in the woodlands.
就像森林里的白色雌鹿
So, keep doing that.
那就坚持做下去
telling your story.
讲述你的故事
Your truth.
你的真♥相♥
No, not just for you.
不只是为了你
To help make sure it doesn't happen to anybody else.
也是为了不再发生这种悲剧
Start with Trina's podcast.
从特里娜的播客开始
She's got a huge audience.
她有很多观众
I don't know. After that, I've got
我不知道 然后我还
loads of connections.
认识很多人
You need to own your story.
你要让它成为你的故事
Do you think...?
你认为
Do you believe
你相信
that I'm innocent?
我是无辜的吗
Like, do you know that?
你真的确定吗
You want to check again?
你想再试一遍吗
Eric...
埃里克
take it out on me.
发泄在我身上吧
What they did to you.
他们对你做的事
I can handle it.
我能接受
I want to,
我想
I want to handle it.
我想帮你消化它
Oh, shit.
该死
It's okay, it's okay.
没事
Listen to me.
听我说
If that hadn't happened, I'd be worried.
如果不这样 我反而会担心
So, this wasn't the Quadrobow?
所以 这个伤口不是夸德棍造成的
It's possible.
有可能
The coroner's testing it now.
验尸官正在测试
Okay, well, Poulos is already lining up experts who will say
好吧 普洛斯已经安排了专家 他们会说
it's from the same shoe as the print in the kitchen.
它和厨房♥里的那个鞋印来自同一只鞋
Chris Keller's, yeah.
克里斯·凯勒的鞋
We're fine with that.
我们没意见
Melanie Pruitt says the cord belonged to Keller.
梅勒妮·普鲁特说那根绳子是凯勒的
And Keller told Dave Russell he was in town
凯勒告诉戴维·罗素凶案发生前两天
two days before the murder.
他在城里
That's it, man.
没了 兄弟
We're all cleaned out.
都被我们吸完了
What day is it?
今天星期几
Thursday.
星期四
All right, come on.
好吧 走吧
She won't be back before 3:00.
她3点前不会回来
So they head over to Eric's house.
所以他们去了埃里克家
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Oh, goddamn it.
该死的
Eric?
埃里克
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这里干什么
Nothing. Jesus.
没干什么 天哪
You're high.
你磕嗨了
You shit, you need to get out of here.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你给我滚出去
Don't fucking touch me, bitch.
别碰我 贱♥人♥
Fuck!
我♥操♥
Oh, shit!
该死
Shit!
该死的
Fuck.
我♥操♥
Look away.
转过去
Look away!
转过去
Chris Keller gets blood on his sneaker.
克里斯·凯勒的球鞋上沾了血
Goes into the kitchen to clean up.
所以跑去厨房♥洗
Leaves the second shoe print.
留下第二个鞋印
Then what?
然后呢
Well, his clothes would be drenched in blood
那种程度的杀戮之后
after an attack like that, so, yeah...
他的衣服肯定沾满了血 所以
Either Eric forgot to check the sneakers
要么埃里克忘了检查运动鞋
or he didn't see the blood.
要么他没看到血
Meanwhile, Keller goes through the purse,
同时 凯勒翻了钱包
But he didn't find
但他没有找到
the six 20s in the side pocket.
钱包侧面夹层里那6张20美元
Then he gets the hell out of there.
然后他就离开了
Takes Eric's bloody clothes so he can ditch them.
拿走埃里克血淋淋的衣服 拿去扔掉
And Eric stays behind, calls his dad,
埃里克留下来给他爸爸打电♥话♥
the operator, tells his story.
后面他就在和接线员讲故事了
Multiple weapons.
多重凶器
Multiple killers.
多个杀手
It makes more sense than Russell's theory.
这比罗素的理论合理多了
"More" Or just as much?
"多"还是并没什么区别
'Cause Fisher says that he crawled through the window
因为菲舍说他是在看到他妈妈躺在地板上之后
after he saw his mother inside on the floor.
才通过窗户爬进去的
So, if you've got hard evidence that contradicts that,
所以 如果你有确凿的证据反驳
I haven't heard it yet.
我可还没听到
The blood spatter on the shoe print... our analyst says that
血渍溅到了鞋印上 我们的分♥析♥师说
it proves that Fisher was in close proximity to his mother.
这证明了菲舍与他妈妈的距离较近
While he was killing her or after he found her?
是在杀她的时候还是找到她之后
'Cause, Jesus, he admits proximity.
因为 老天爷 他承认自己就站在她附近
Melanie Pruitt. Can she help?
梅勒妮·普鲁特 她有用吗
For the defense, maybe.
为了辩护 可能有用
She thinks Keller did it alone.
她认为是凯勒一个人干的
Best we can do is use the asshole's herpes payoff
我们能做的就是利用那混♥蛋♥因为疱疹而补偿她的钱
to discredit her testimony.
来质疑她的证词
And you're sure we can't use Russell?
你们确定我们不能利用罗素吗
Not if we want to win.
我们要想赢就不能用
We need more.
我们需要更多证人
We need more or
我们需要更多证据
we're gonna look like the bad guys.
否则我们看起来就像坏人
Shrinks, counselors, friends, neighbors,
心理医生 咨♥询♥师 朋友 邻居
all the leads that Russell ignored.
一切罗素忽视的线索
What do think we're doing?
那你觉得我们在做什么
Do it better. Okay.
你们得做得更好 行
If you're still having doubts about who the bad guys are,
如果你还在怀疑到底谁是坏人
you need to listen to this.
你得听听这个
The way he answers the second time,
他第二次接电♥话♥时说的话
when they call him back.
他们给他打回去的时候
Sherman Oaks. Please hurry.
休曼橡林 拜托快点
Calm down and tell me what happened.
冷静一下 告诉我发生了什么
I don't know how it happened. He's all frantic.
我不知道是怎么发生的 他完全是抓狂的
They-they stabbed her.
他们 他们捅了她
Oh, my God, she's dying. Get over here!
我的天哪 她要死了 你们快来
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表