剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
and he said... And I'm quoting here...
然后他说 我是在引用他的原话
"I smashed her head in with it."
"我用它砸了她的头"
And now I'm thinking to myself,
然后我在心中暗想
"Damn, it's a good thing I'm not in the same cell with this guy,
"幸亏我和这家伙不在同一间牢房♥
because he's a coldblooded murderer." II can't listen to this.
因为他是个冷血的谋杀犯" 我听不下去了
Objection! Yes, that will be stricken.
反对 反对有效 这句话会被删除
And what did he say next?
他之后说了什么
That she was still alive even with the knives in her,
他说他捅完她之后 她还没死
so he got this, metal exercise bar.
所以他就拿了 那根金属的健身棒
a QuadroBow, he called it.
他管它叫夸德棍
Sir, he said he whaled on her with that till she stopped moving.
他说他一直打到她不动弹为止
Okay, you fucking liar!
行了 你这个该死的骗子
Mr. Fisher! Why the fuck are you lying?!
菲舍先生 你♥他♥妈♥为什么要撒谎
You will sit down, or I will have you shackled to your chair.
你给我坐下 不然我把你铐在椅子上
Mr. Manning, you've been convicted of felony burglary,
曼宁先生 你曾经被定罪过入室偷窃
felony receiving stolen property
窝藏赃物
and felony attempted robbery... Is that correct?
和抢劫未遂这三项重罪 是吗
Yes, sir.
是的
Is that befor or after you found God?
这些罪行是你在皈依上帝之前还是之后发生的
Objection. Withdrawn.
反对 撤回问题
Mr. Manning, when you met Eric,
曼宁先生 当你遇到埃里克时
you were testifying against another inmate
你正在指证另一位囚犯
who had confessed to you, were you not?
他也对你供认过实情 是不是
Isn't it true that you've received detailed confessions
在另两桩洛杉矶郡的凶杀案中
in two other L.A. County homicides?
嫌疑犯是否也对你详细陈述过事情经过
Yes, sir.
是的
It's amazing how inmates just seem to open up to you.
你真是囚犯们的知心哥哥啊
Objection! Withdrawn.
反对 我撤回刚刚那句话
In fact, you're what's called a jailhouse snitch, isn't that right?
其实你就是人们所说的监狱告密者 是不是
Look, sir, I don't know what people call me, all right?
先生 我不知道其他人怎么叫我 好吗
Someone who testifies against other inmates
就是那种指证其他囚犯
in order to receive a reduction in their sentence.
以此来获取减刑的人
Yes, sometimes.
是的 有时会
And the better story you tell, the bigger reduction...
你说的故事越好 减刑量就越多...
Objection... assumes facts that are not in evidence.
反对 假设了没有证据的事实
Sustained.
反对有效
Mr. Sullivan, don't make me admonish you again.
沙利文先生 别让我再来劝诫你了
In return for your testimony in this case,
为了回报你在本案中所供出的证词
the D.A. got nine months knocked off your sentence, right?
地检官减了你九个月的刑 是吗
Yes.
是的
And you say you know the facts of this murder
你声称你会知道本案的真♥相♥
because Eric Fisher confessed to you.
是因为埃里克·菲舍告诉了你
Yes, sir, that's right.
是的 先生
He barely knew you, but he just had to get it off his chest.
他跟你不熟 但他就憋不住了 非得说出来
I'm sorry, is that a question, sir?
抱歉 这算是个问题吗
Isn't it true, Mr. Manning,
曼宁先生 你是不是
that you pieced together this confession
依据埃里克·菲舍在7000号♥牢房♥给你的警方报告
from the police report that Eric Fisher gave you in the 7000 unit?
自行拼凑出了这份供词
No, sir, I would not do that.
不 先生 我不会这么做的
Really? No.
是吗 是的
Not even to get out of jail nine months early?
就算你会因此而少坐九个月的牢你也不会这么做吗
No.
不会的
No, I would not.
我不会这么做
I have nothing else for this witness.
我没有其他要问的了
Mr. Fisher. Please rise.
菲舍先生 请起立
In the matter of The People of the State of California
本案原告为加州政♥府♥
versus Eric Henry Fisher,
被告为埃里克·亨利·菲舍
case number 279LA31,
案件编号♥279LA31
the jury, in the above-entitled action,
陪审团在上述案件中
finds the defendant guilty
认为被告被指控的二级谋杀罪
of the charge of murder in the second degree.
罪名成立
This court is adjourned.
休庭
This is wrong. This is...
这是误判 这是...
Any... they didn't prove anything!
他们什么都没证明
It's all circumstantial.
这些都是间接证据
You know it.
你知道的
This is wrong. This is wrong.
这是误判 这是误判
We're... Eric, we are going to appeal this.
埃里克 我们会上诉的
I promise you. Eric!
我保证 埃里克
Don't worry. I've got this.
别担心 我能搞定的
We'll make this right.
我们会解决这件事的
Eric!
埃里克
Sorry.
抱歉
Hey, we're almost finished here, Mr. F.
我们快搬完了 菲先生
Well, looks clean to me.
我看打扫得挺干净的
That's good.
挺好
Don't want to leave a mess for the new owners.
总不想给新主人留下一片狼藉吧
No.
是啊
So, the movers and Trey can finish this up,
搬家工人和特雷可以搞定这些的
and, we can get on the road, okay?
然后我们就上路 好吗
Our new life.
向新人生启程
That's the last of it.
这是最后一点东西了
Thank you, Trey.
谢谢你 特雷
Thanks a lot.
非常感谢
I got a call from a buddy of mine up north.
我接到北方一个朋友的电♥话♥
He said he saw Chris Keller
他说他看见克里斯·凯勒
walking out of a flophouse in the Haight.
走出了海特街的廉价旅馆
Is that right?
是吗
I was thinking of going up there,
我想去那里一趟
track him down, get him to tell me what happened on tape.
找到他 让他告诉我发生了什么 录个音
Oh, what do you mean?
你什么意思
S-Some kind of admission?
你想让他承认罪行吗
Eric didn't do it.
这事不是埃里克干的
I wouldn't mind getting him out.
我不介意把他从牢里弄出来
Any way you could front me a little cash?
你可以给我点钱吗
I can crash with friends when I get up there, but...
等我到了那里 我可以和朋友们一起对付对付 但...
Bus fare.
车票钱
Whatever.
什么的
Yeah.
嗯
I don't know. Why don't...
不如你直接...
Why don't you just take his car?
不如你直接把他的车开走吧
The pony?
那辆小马车吗
Nah.
算了吧
I... I couldn't.
这...不太合适
No, it... it's all right.
不 没事的
You sure?
你确定吗
Here you go.
给你
I'll take good care of her.
我会好好爱惜她的
You're his friend, and...
你是他的朋友
he'd want you to have it.
他会希望让你来开的
Well...
好吧
thank you.
谢谢
I'm gonna find Chris Keller.
我会找到克里斯·凯勒的
Swear to God.
我发誓
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表