剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Get off!
放开我
You need to leave now! What, are you gonna hit me?
你现在就给我离开 怎么 你要打我吗
Fuck!
操
Stop!
住手
What were you thinking when you hit her? I wasn't thinking.
打她的时候 你在想什么 我什么都没想
I was too fucking angry to think.
我气到失去理智了
15 bucks, you know?
就十五块钱
And what, she-she-she... she hits me.
她为了这点钱就动手打我
And then you hit her? It was all just happening...
然后你就打了她 这些事情都是...
on its own.
自然而然发生的
Without me.
没有我的主观成分
How did you feel when you knew you'd hurt her?
当你知道你会伤到她时 你是什么感受
She started it.
是她先开始的
I mean, she didn't...
我是说 她不想...
she... she already didn't want me in her life... she-she wanted...
反正她本来就不想要我 她只想
she wanted nothing to... nothing to do with me.
她只想跟我一刀两断
And then what happened next?
之后发生了什么
There was s-s-s...
她流了很...
so...
很...
much...
很多的...
blood.
血
Oh, shit.
该死的
The exercise bar. That's what you used.
你用健身棒打了她
I just wanted it to stop.
我只想让事情停下来
Yeah.
是的
Yeah, the, QuadroBow.
对 就是那根夸德棍
That's when... I got the knives.
就是那时...我去拿了刀
Why? Because I wanted...
为什么 因为我想...
to make it look like a maniac did it.
让现场看上去像是一个疯子入室杀人
Like the Manson murders.
就跟曼森家族犯下的谋杀案一样
And the story you told Detective Russell?
那你告诉罗素警探的那个故事呢
That you found her that way.
说你发现的时候她就已经这样了
Just a story.
那只是我编的故事
And the living room window.
客厅的窗户又怎么解释
That's how I always got in.
我一般都是那样溜进去的
I made it look like a robbery.
我让现场看上去像是入室抢劫
I hid the money in my closet.
我把钱都藏在了我的衣柜里
Hurry! Hurry! My mom... my mom, she's been stabbed.
快来 快来 我妈 我妈妈被捅了
She's been stabbed. She's-she's-she's bleeding.
她被人用刀捅了 她在流血
I need somebody to come help her.
我需要有人来救她
Please!
求你们了
She told me to get some towels to staunch the bleeding.
她让我拿几条毛巾止血
I took the knives out.
我把刀拔♥出♥来♥了
I took the cord off her neck.
我把绳子从她脖子上取了下来
Did you try to stop the bleeding?
你有没有试过止血
I tried, but...
我试过 但...
she was too far gone.
已经太晚了
You must have done something.
你肯定做了一些事情
When the paramedics got there, she was still alive.
当急救人员到的时候 她还活着
Look, I didn't know what I was doing, okay?
我不知道我当时在做什么 好吗
I was high.
我磕嗨了
I was... in shock.
我也被吓到了
It just happened.
事情就这样突然发生了而已
And so the letters you wrote Detective Russell...
所以那些你写给罗素警探的信...
claiming that the real killer was your friend Chris Keller.
你在信中声称凶手是你的朋友克里斯·凯勒
Chris knew my mom.
克里斯认识我妈妈
Okay? He was violent.
他也很暴♥力♥
He loved knives.
他喜欢玩刀
Chris fit. He made sense.
克里斯很符合凶手的设定
But you did it.
但凶手是你
Not Chris Keller.
而不是克里斯·凯勒
Did you hear my question?
你听到我的问题了吗
Yes.
听到了
I did it.
是我♥干♥的
I killed her.
是我杀了她
Okay.
好吧
I need to ask you one more question,
我需要再问你一个问题
for the record.
以供记录
Eric Fisher,
埃里克·菲舍
did you fabricate your confession
你有没有伪造供词
in order to receive the youthful offender sentence?
来让这件事作为青少年犯罪被判决
No.
没有
I know none of this was easy.
我知道这一切都不容易
I want to thank you for your hard work, Eric.
谢谢你付出的努力 埃里克
All rise. Department F of the Superior Court of Los Angeles County
全体起立 洛杉矶郡高等法♥院♥F部门
is now in session,
正在开庭
the Honorable Edward Walsh presiding.
由尊敬的爱德华·沃尔什法官主持庭审
The gallery may be seated.
旁听席可以坐下了
Mr. Fisher, I ordered the County Probation Department
菲舍先生 我让郡缓刑部
to determine your eligibility for sentencing under the Youth Authority,
来决定你是否有资格根据少管所的规定判刑
where, upon successful completion of a program of rehabilitation,
即在成功完成改造项目后
you would be released at age 25.
你将在25岁时被释放
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
I have carefully reviewed
我仔细评估过了
your probation report,
你的鉴定报告
the results and conclusions
以及心理测试和评估
of the psychiatric testing and evaluation,
所得出的结果和结论
and I find they are all in agreement.
二者的结论相一致
Unfortunately, Mr. Fisher,
但不幸的是 菲舍先生
due to the circumstances of the crime
鉴于罪行的严重情况
and your subsequent failure to show sufficient remorse
以及此后你并未对受害者的遭遇
or empathy for your victim...
表现出足够的懊悔和共情...
N-No, that's-that's...
不 那都...
that's not true, that's not true.... the court finds that
那都不是真的 不是真的... 法♥院♥认为
you are not eligible for commitment to the California Youth Authority.
你没有资格进入加州少管所
Judge, my client has cooperated fully...
法官大人 我的当事人完全配合...
I hereby order your client to stand trial as an adult
我特此命令你的当事人作为成年人受审
on the charge of second-degree murder.
罪名为二级谋杀罪
Mr. Fisher...
菲舍先生...
do you choose to withdraw your guilty plea at this time?
你是否要撤回你的认罪声明
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
What is he talking about? The trial is set for September 23.
他在说什么 庭审定于9月23日
Court is adjourned. We made a deal.
休庭 我们说好的
Eric.
埃里克
Eric, just... don't worry about it.
埃里克 别担心
I'm-I'm gonna fix this.
我会搞定的
You're gonna fix this? Yeah? Yeah.
你能搞定这事是吧 是的
How the fuck are you gonna fix this?
你♥他♥妈♥要怎么搞定
This was your idea!
这本来就是你的主意
Come, Faith.
走吧 费丝
Second degree.
二级谋杀罪
The fucking D.A. sold you out from the jump.
该死的地检一开始就出♥卖♥♥♥了你
The less you let them know, the better.
他们知道的越少越好
Ellen called.
艾伦来过电♥话♥
She said there's a part-time opening coming up in Labor and Delivery.
她说马上产房♥会有一个兼♥职♥的职位空缺
She says it's mine if I want it.
如果我想要 就给我
You having money trouble? The wife has to work?
你经济上有困难吗 连老婆都要出去工作
It's just a couple shifts a week, so it would be...
一周只上几次班 所以...
Here's an idea for you.
我来给你一个建议
Why don't you clean the goddamn house?
你为什么不把这该死的房♥子打扫干净呢
Hey, honey, why don't you get her ready for bed.
亲爱的 你不如带她去睡觉吧
That's a great idea. Let's go to bed, hon?
好主意 我们去睡觉吧 亲爱的
But I ain't sleepy.
但我还不困
I know you ain't sleepy.
我知道你不困
Good night, sweetheart.
晚安 亲爱的
Why don't you go with her?
你怎么不跟她一起去
If you ask her nicely,
如果你问她的时候态度好点
maybe she'll give you back your balls.
也许她会把你的尊严还给你
You don't talk to me like that in my fucking house.
在我家 你不许用这种口气跟我说话
Look at you, huh?
看看你
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表