剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Eric was gonna be the...
埃里克本打算...
lookout.
在门口望风
That was the big fucking plan.
那就是我们的计划
Really?
是吗
An ice cream truck?
冰淇淋车
He was a drug dealer.
他是个毒贩
No one stops an ice cream truck.
没人会拦冰淇淋车
Romer used to drive out to the desert
罗摩以前会开车去沙漠里
and he'd come back and this truck would be...
他回来时 车里会
filled with meth.
装满冰♥毒♥
So,
那么
on the tenth,
10日那天
March 10,
3月10日
what happened?
发生了什么
Plan was fix up,
计划定好了
head over to the house together.
一起去他家
But...
但是
Yeah.
嗯
That's not how it happened.
但实际情况却不是那样
Well, how didit happen, exactly?
那到底是怎样的 具体说
Exactly?
具体吗
I don't know.
我不知道
I wasn't there.
我没在
Show me your hands! Hands, hands, hands!
手举起来
That morning, Feds busted into my place.
那天早上 联调局闯进了我家
Put me on a plane to Miami to testify at this murder trial.
送我上飞机 去迈阿密为一桩凶案作证
This guy I'd done quaaludes with in Lauderdale started...
一个我在劳德戴尔跟他一起嗑过安♥眠♥酮♥的人
telling me about all the...
突然跟我讲起了
people he killed.
他杀的好些个人
S-So, the Feds took you away
那么 联调局3月10日
on March 10,
带走了你
the morning of the murder?
就是凶案当天早上
Jesus.
天哪
All right, well, that's...
好吧
I wanted to be there. Yeah.
我想去的 嗯
I wanted to protect him. But Iif you... If you weren't there
我想保护他的 但如果你没在
and you don't know what happened,
你也不知道到底发生了什么
then what in the hell am I sitting here for?
那我究竟为什么坐在这里
'Cause Romer told me.
因为罗摩告诉我了
Right when I got back.
我一回去他就告诉我了
He told me something,
他告诉我了
and I have had it in here...
而这事我藏在脑子里
for 20 years.
20年了
Man.
天哪
I just got back from fucking Florida, man.
我刚从佛罗里达州回来
Had to help my sister out with this bullshit.
不得不去帮我姐姐个忙
I was just hanging out here,
我就在这儿待着
gonna get a couple of burgers from your girlfriend,
想跟你女朋友买♥♥几个汉堡
but she's not here.
但她不在
Might have to come back.
可能得改日再来了
You think he did it?
你觉得是他吗
What's up?
怎么回事
Come on, man.
拜托
Your little gram man killed his mom.
你的小伙计杀了他妈
Do you think he did it?
你觉得是他吗
What?
什么
It was like a... test.
那就好像是个 测试
He wanted to see what I would say.
他想看看我会说什么
Yeah, he did it. Fucking A he did it.
是他 就是他
Smacked out of his mind. He killed her...
嗑大了 杀了她
killed her high.
嗑嗨了杀了她
I shot him up myself that morning.
那天早上是我给他注射了毒品
And he still owes me 15 bucks, man.
他还欠我15块呢
You tell him that...
如果他还能出来
if he ever gets out.
你就这么跟他说
That's how he told me.
他就是这样告诉我的
That's how I know
我就知道了
what happened that day.
那天发生了什么
He got rid of him.
他甩掉了他
Man, Trey said he'd fucking be here!
特雷说他会来的
Yeah, well, he's not, so fuck it.
可他不在 所以不管了
No. Come on, man, llet's just... No, no, no, no,
行了 我们 不不
no! You don't understand,
不 你不懂
okay? He's supposed to be here.
他本该来的
We're supposed to get high.
我们要一起嗑的
Something must've happened.
肯定是出事了
He... We got to fucking cancel, man.
我们得取消
Cancel, my ass.
取消个屁
Let's go now.
我们走吧
No! Or I'm gonna have Ray come up here
不 不然我让雷过来
and rip your fucking eyes out! I don't fucking care!
把你眼睛挖出来 我不管
Fucking do it, man!
来吧
Fucking kill me! I don't give a shit.
杀了我吧 我不在乎
I'm not doing it without Trey. Chris,
没有特雷我不去 克里斯
I can't, man, I fucking can't. He can't,
我不能 他不行的
okay? Not-not like this.
他这样不行的
Okay.
好吧
I'll fix you.
我帮你
All right? See, Eric never,
好吗 埃里克
ever did smack,
从未吸过海♥洛♥因♥
and he never used a needle, not for anything.
也从没注射过 不管是什么
Come on.
来吧
15 bucks, man... that is, like, a Romer-sized shot
15块 就罗摩来说 那是一针
of pure heroin.
纯海♥洛♥因♥
No, no, no, not-not that.
不不 不要那个
I don't-I don't want that.
我不要那个
Yeah, you do.
你要的
Got a real gentle touch, come on.
我下手很温柔的 来
III can't... Don'tdon't do it.
我不能 别注射
I can't pay you. That's cool, man.
我没钱 不要紧
Don't worry about it. You can pay me later.
别考虑这个 回头再给我不迟
Come on, man, he's-he's scared of needles.
得了 他怕针
Just...We'll do...
别...我们...
We'll-we'll-we'll-we'll do this another time,
我们改日再说吧
you know, when-when-when-when Trey's back?
等特雷回来了
We can do this, like, next-next week, right?
我们下周再去吧
Yeah, next week, man. Makes sense.Okay. All right.
下周 好啊 有道理
You'll be fine.
没事的
Shit.
该死
What the fuck? Let's go.
怎么回事 我们走
What did you give him? I said let's go!
你给了他什么 我说走了
We might have to get a diamond drill,
我们可能需要金刚石钻
to take the whole fucking safe with us.
把整个保险箱搬走
What the fuck did you give him?
你给了他什么
Yeah, Einstein, do you know how much those fuckers even weigh?
大天才 你知道那玩意多重吗
I don't give a fuck.
我不在乎
Shit!
该死
Shit.
该死
Shit, man, she fucking saw us.
该死 她看到我们了
I'm sorry.
对不起
Get out. I'm calling the cops.
出去 我要报♥警♥了
I-I didn't think you'd be here. I-I'm just...
我没想到你会在
My mom kicked me out.
我妈妈把我赶出来了
Get out. Okay. I'mI'm leaving.
快走 好吧 我就走
Please just...
拜托
don't call the cops. I have to.
别报♥警♥ 我必须报♥警♥
You broke into my home.
你闯进了我家
I can't go to jail.
我不能进监狱
Look at me, I'll-I'll fucking die.
看看我 我会死的
Well, that's your problem.
那是你的事了
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表