剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
All right, hurry, hurry, come on!
快点
Come on, hurry! Come on!
快来啊
She's over here! You got to help her, come on!
她在这里 你们得救救她
Come on, come on.
快点
Come on, come on, come on, come on! Guys...
快点 拜托
What the fuck are you doing? You got to help her!
你们干什么呢 你们得救她
You want us to save your mom? Yes, I do!
你要我们救你妈吗 是的
Then back the fuck up and let us save your mom.
那就退后 让我们救她
She needs fucking air, asshole!
她需要呼吸 混♥蛋♥
Get the fuck off of me!
放开我
What the fuck?!
干什么
Help me!
帮帮我
You need to calm down!
你得冷静下来
Watch your head.
小心头
Let me out!
放我出去
Let me out!
放我出去
Oh, shit.
该死
Mom? Mom!
妈妈
Mom! Mom!
妈妈
Where are they taking her?
他们要带她去哪
What the fuck?!
搞什么
I need to go with her!
我得跟她一起走
I need to go with her!
我得跟她一起走
Go with her! Fuck!
我也得去 该死
Can I help you, sir? Yes, I'm Henry Fisher.
有什么事吗 先生 我是亨利·菲舍
This is my house. Dad!
这是我家 爸爸
Dad! Dad!
爸爸
Why is my son in the patrol car? If you'd like to see him,
我儿子为什么在警车里 如果你要见他
I can take you to him. Dad, let me out!
我可以带您去见他 爸爸 让我出去
Let me out, get me out.
放我出去
Eric, what...?
埃里克 怎么...
They weren't fucking helping her!
他们根本没救她
Listen, Eric, I-I've got to go to the hospital.
埃里克 我得去医院了
Okay, I'll go, I'll go. I'll go with you. I'll go with you.
好 我跟你一起去
No, you can't. You have to stay here.
不行 你得待在这里
Just, just, um, just answer their questions. No.
你只要回答他们的问题就行了 不
No, no, no, no, no, no. Dad...
不 爸爸
You need to stay here.
你得待在这里
Eric!
埃里克
You're their only witness.
你是唯一的目击者
But I need, I need to see her, I need to see her.
但我得见她
I got to go, okay? No, don't go, don't go.
我得走了 不 别走
I'll find you later. Don't, don't, no, no, no, no!
我回头找你 不
Don't go!
别走
Don't go! Don't go!
别走
Don't, don't!
别走
Dad, don't fucking leave me!
爸爸 别丢下我
Dad!
爸爸
I swear to God, whoever did this, they're fucking dead.
我发誓 不管是谁干的 那人死定了
They're fucking dead. She better fucking live.
死定了 她最好活下来
She better live, she better...
她最好活下来
fucking live... it's fucking homicide!
该死的 这是杀人
It's a homicide, homicide, homicide...
是杀人
Have you ever been in trouble with the cops before?
你以前跟警♥察♥惹过麻烦吗
My hands! I need, I just, I need to wash...
我的手 我得洗手
I need to wash my hands.
我得洗手
You ever been here before,
你以前来过这里吗
in this police station?
这家警局
No.
没有
You sure about that?
你确定吗
I stole some money, okay?
我偷过钱
That's-that's as, that's as far as my crime life....
那就是我犯罪生涯的
goes.
巅峰了
Who'd you steal from?
你偷了谁的钱
My parents, okay?
我父母的钱
It's why they made the house, you know, uh,
所以他们才在家装了
crime-proof.
防盗设备
When was the last time you used drugs?
你上次嗑药是什么时候
What day is it?
今天是哪天
Thursday.
周四
It...
是...
It's Thursday.
周四
Tuesday.
周二
Tuesday, I took a couple of hits off-off a joint.
周二 我吸了几口大♥麻♥卷
I did.
是的
And since then, no speed,
之后就没嗑过冰♥毒♥
no smack, PCP...?
海♥洛♥因♥ 迷幻药
No, I told you, I told you, okay?
没有 我都说了
I told you I went to rehab
我说了 我去戒毒所了
and I fixed that.
我戒毒了
But...
但是
I've listened to everything you've said to me.
我听了你对我说的一切
And I'm gonna be completely honest with you, Eric.
我就跟你说实话吧 埃里克
You're full of shit.
你满口胡言
Officer?
警官
Says he saw her through the living room window.
他说他透过客厅的窗看到了她
Didn't have a key, so he pulled it and climbed in.
他没钥匙 所以就卸掉了窗 爬了进去
You cleared the house? Yeah.
你搜查过房♥子了 嗯
After the paramedics, he went after us hard.
医务人员走后 他拼命攻击我们
We had to restrain him.
我们只能铐住了他
Partner says he's been mumbling about
我搭档说 他一直嘟嘟囔囔地
some group of strung-out hippies.
说什么嗑嗨了的嬉皮士
The kid's dusted, maybe coked up.
这小子嗑了迷幻药 或者可♥卡♥因♥
Walk me through the scene.
带我看一下现场
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait!
等等
Wait, let me out!
放我出去
Let me out, I'm-I'm calm now.
放我出去 我平静下来了
I'm calm now!
我平静下来了
I'm calm!
我平静了
I'm very fucking calm now!
我他妈已经很平静了
Show me where you walked, and anything you touched.
告诉我你走过哪里 碰过哪里
Body was here... feet and head.
尸体在这里 这边脚 这边头
Kid said he pulled the knives out himself
那孩子说是他拔出了刀
to help her breathe.
想让她呼吸
You didn't step in any blood?
你没踩到血吧
No.
没有
Nothing broken? Nothing tossed, no signs of ransacking?
没有东西被打破 被翻过 也没有洗劫的迹象吗
Just the purse?
只有手包被动过
That's right.
是的
We got this over here.
这边有这个
Locked when you cleared the house?
你检查房♥子时就是锁着的吗
Yes, sir.
是的 长官
Somebody really likes peacocks.
某人真的很喜欢孔雀
Put some light on that?
照一下
Only forced entry.
只有这处强行闯入
Everything else, untouched.
其他一切都没人碰过
Just the open front door.
除了前门打开
Other doors are locked.
其他门都锁着
And one set of footprints.
也只有一组脚印
His.
是他的
The neighbor said the mom and the kid fought like cats and dogs.
邻居说他们母子打得不可开交
I told her you'd need a full statement.
我跟她说了 你会需要她做完整笔录
So, what's it look like at the hospital, partner?
医院的情况如何 搭档
Doc says she's not gonna make it.
医生说她撑不过去
Dying declaration? Possibly.
能留下遗言吗 可能吧
If she regains consciousness.
如果她恢复意识
Blunt force trauma.
钝器伤
Probable C.O.D.
可能是死因
This is a self-solver... Screwed-up kid, drugs.
太简单明了了 熊孩子 嗑药
Her car keys are in his bedroom.
她的车钥匙在他卧室
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表