剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Don't you walk away from me.
别从我面前走开
Christ, Henry.
天哪 亨利
You don't even have the decency to hide them.
你甚至都不打算藏起来
You know, Mary, I-I don't even know what you're talking about.
玛丽 我真不知你在说什么
Your women.
你的情妇
Is there anyone you're not fucking?
有谁没在跟你乱搞吗
Well, well, why would I want to fuck you?
我为什么会想搞你呢
You can't even take care of your own son.
你连自己的儿子都照顾不好
My son or our dog?
是我儿子 还是我们养的狗
Because that's how you brought him home.
因为你就是那样把他带回家来的
You didn't want him from day one.
你从第一天就不想要他
Well, why would I? You think I believe that story?
我为什么想要 你以为我相信你的说法吗
Do you think anyone believes that story?
你以为有任何人相信那个说法吗
Tell the truth.
说实话吧
Is Eric your real son?
埃里克是不是你的亲儿子
Did you knock up one of your slut clients?
是不是你跟哪个荡♥妇♥委托人生的
You don't believe that.
你不会真♥相♥信吧
You can't.
你不能信
Baby.
亲爱的
It's okay, baby.
没事的 亲爱的
It's okay.
没事的
It's okay.
没事的
Simple fix, you know?
简单的解决办法
"Adoption." Surprise.
"领养" 惊喜吧
Say hi to Eric.
这是埃里克
Jesus Christ.
天哪
Yeah, go ahead, breathe,
好啊 呼吸吧
and then when you're done, tell me I'm fucking wrong.
等你气喘匀了 告诉我是我错了
Go on.
说啊
What, you think...
你以为
I'm your real father?
我是你的亲生父亲
Would explain a lot.
那很多事都能说通了
Why she was so angry, you know.
她为什么那么生气
Why she was so unhappy all the time.
为什么总是闷闷不乐
No, you... don't believe that.
不 你不能真那么想
Why not? You think I killed her.
怎么不能 你还觉得是我杀了她呢
Part of you does.
你至少有几分那么想
It's why you're here.
你来就是为了这个
No, it's not why I'm here.
不 才不是
And you didn't.
你也没杀她
I know you didn't.
我知道你没有
You couldn't.
你不可能的
Eric...
埃里克
I have a lot of regrets in my life,
我这辈子有很多遗憾
but adopting you wasn't one of them.
但领养你不是其中之一
You know, maybe I forced her to sign those papers.
或许我是逼她签字了
Yeah, I did. I know I did
是的 我知道
because it was the only way I could get what I wanted.
因为我只有那样才能如愿
I wanted a son.
我想要个儿子
I wanted you.
我想要你
I may not be your natural father,
我可能不是你的亲生父亲
but I am your father.
但我确实是你父亲
And you don't belong here.
你不该待在这里
You don't.
你不该的
You just surviving this place,
你只是在这里求生存
Eric, it's not good enough.
埃里克 这不够好
I want you out.
我希望你出来
I want you to lead a-a real life.
我希望你过上真正的生活
Yeah.
是啊
How the fuck is that gonna happen?
那怎么可能呢
I'm leaving you money.
我要给你留钱
New lawyers, new in-in-investigators,
新律师 重新调查
whatever it takes.
不惜一切代价
I mean, come on, look at you. Look at you.
拜托 看看你
You've got to do better than this.
你得过上更好的生活
Eric, you have to work.
埃里克 你得努力
You have to, you have to learn something,
你得学点什么
develop some skills.
学点技艺
Will you do that? For me?
可以吗 为了我
I don't know.
我不知道
I kind of like it here.
我还挺喜欢这里的
Eric, this is no joke.
埃里克 这不是玩笑
I love you.
我爱你
I love you, and you need to do this.
我爱你 你必须这么做
For you?
为了你
I'll try.
我尽力吧
I'm not cutting my fucking hair, though.
但我可不会剪头发
So, how did it go?
怎么样
You get your answer?
你得到答案了吗
Pretty day.
天气真好
Shut your damn mouth!
闭嘴
Road dog, where you been?
路狗 你去哪了
Look, I'm not doing it.
我不做了
What you asked, the-the-the door.
你之前说的事 让我别锁门的事
I-I just, I can't, I can't, man.
我不能
I quit the job.
我不干那份工作了
No one quits that job. That's why I got it for you.
没人会辞掉那份工作 所以我才给你安排了
Yeah, right, 'cause we're friends?
是啊 因为我们是朋友吗
Friends.
朋友
Yeah.
对
No doubt.
毫无疑问
Look, man, I just want to be straight with you.
伙计 我跟你直说吧
Right.
好
You're a stand-up guy.
你是个好人
I was thinking, this weekend,
我在想 这周末
half-day boat off Malibu Pier,
从马里布码头坐船去玩半天
all three of us.
我们三个都去
What?
干什么
Fishing this weekend.
周末去钓鱼
I'm at Mom's this weekend.
我这周末去妈妈家
Forget something?
落东西了吧
Honey?
亲爱的
Thought you were Debbie. She forgot her lunch.
还以为你是黛比 她忘带午餐了
Yeah, well, I forgot she was getting a ride to school today.
是啊 我忘了她今天上学有人送
I'll drop it off on my way to work.
我去上班路上会给她送的
The roses look beautiful.
玫瑰真美
I just water them.
我刚浇过水
Where is it?
在哪
Her lunch.
她的午餐
It's inside.
在里面
I'll grab it for you.
我去给你拿
Yeah, I know. Come here, come here.
我知道 过来
You know... Shut up.
你知道 闭嘴
You want to know what I know.
你想知道我知道什么
Look, I got issues in my case. Okay?
我的案子有问题 好吗
I got a bad lawyer, I got a snitch,
我的律师烂 有人告密
I got a fucking crooked cop.
还有个坏警♥察♥
You-you ain't got time, man.
你没时间的
No. I got nothing but.
不 我只有时间
Okay? And it's all for you.
好吗 这些都给你了
I need to learn. Way I hear it,
我得学习 我听说
the AB boys got your pine box made.
雅利安兄弟会棺材都给你准备好了
Mr. Franklin, please.
富兰克林先生 拜托了
Look, I'll do whatever you say.
你说什么我都照做
Whatever you want.
你要我做什么都行
Come on.
拜托
My brother, Willie,
我弟弟 威利
why I'm here.
是我进来的原因
Jack Nicklaus wins the '86 Masters,
杰克·尼克劳斯赢得了86年的高尔夫大♥师♥赛
I go downstairs to find him,
我下楼去找他
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表