剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
I need an ambulance. Hurry.
我需要救护车 快点
My mom... She's fucking dying, okay?
我妈妈 她要死了 好吗
Just get over here.
快点来
A stunning verdict from Southern California.
南加州传来令人震惊的判决
The jury in Los Angeles Police Brutality Trial
洛杉矶警♥察♥暴♥力♥审判的陪审团
has just reached its verdict.
刚得出了一致判决
The four police officers who were videotaped
四名被拍下反复殴打一名
repeatedly beating an unarmed man
手无寸铁的男子的警♥察♥
were found not guilty on all but one count.
只在一项罪名上被判有罪
The all-white jury, deadlocked on that one charge...
全白人的陪审团 锁定了这一项罪名
You hear the verdict?
你听到判决了吗
Lab boys had it on the radio.
实验室的人听到广播了
As you said, the judge, the jury found...
如你所说 法官 陪审团...
I thought Faith was coming.
我以为费丝要来呢
Well, maybe her séance ran long. I don't know.
可能是她的降神会耽搁了 我不知道
She gets dead people talking, she can't shut 'em up.
她能让死人开口 却不能让他们闭嘴
Faith's not coming.
费丝不来了
Hank, sit.
汉克 坐吧
You know, they're gonna burn the whole place down.
他们要把那里全烧了
Your latest tests.
你的最新检测结果
They're not good.
结果不妙
Well, what?
怎么了
Tell me, Doc. Is it three strikes?
告诉我吧 医生 三振了吗
There's nothing more we can do.
我们已经无能为力了
Jesus, Howie.
天哪 霍伊
You make it sound like I'm dying.
你说得好像我要死了一样
Okay. So, how long?
好吧 我还有多久
Weeks? Days?
几周 几天
Months.
几个月
A year, tops.
最多一年
You want me to talk to Faith?
你要我跟费丝谈谈吗
No. I can handle that.
不 我能行
What about Eric?
那埃里克呢
That's one hell of a house call, Doc.
真是问到家了 医生
How's he doing?
他怎么样了
He grew up in prison.
他在监狱长大了
How the hell do you think he's doing?
你觉得呢
Those freakin' cops.
那些该死的警♥察♥
Innocent.
无罪
For Tony.
给托尼的
Picasso. You file that appeal?
大画家 你上诉了吗
Then you won't mind giving me back that case
那你不介意把你从《太平洋记者》上
you sliced out of the Pacific Reporter.
裁掉的那篇案子还我吧
Man, I didn't slice nothing.
我才没裁掉什么
Yeah, I was gonna trade you.
我想跟你换的
Giants are playing tonight,
今晚巨人队打球
and your boy Trevor Wilson's pitching.
你的特雷弗·威尔逊投球
Wait a minute.
等一下
20 ramen for Benadryl.
20包拉面换苯那君
Benadryl's free, counselor.
苯那君是免费的 辅♥导♥员
Ramen's for this.
拉面是换这个的
I found your missing case.
我找到了你少的案子
You can put 20 on my commissary.
20包面直接放我小卖♥♥部里就好
Piece-of-shit hustler.
混♥蛋♥骗子
Supply and demand.
这叫供求
Yeah. You and your man Drake.
是啊 你和你哥们德雷克
You like prison. You don't want to get home.
你们喜欢监狱 你们不想回家
How many appeals you won lately?
你近来赢过几次上诉
How many inmates you walk out of here?
你帮多少犯人离开了这里
You see, I hustle ramen.
我骗点拉面
You hustle hope.
但你拿希望骗人
Big day.
重要日子
Picked the right man for the job.
选对了干活儿的人
So, what's up?
干什么呢
Waiting for my daughter.
等我女儿
Drake, visitor.
德雷克 有人探视
Your, your daughter.
你女儿
Chelsea.
切尔茜
Did something happen with her?
她出什么事了吗
You like the job?
你喜欢这份工作吗
Of course you do.
你当然喜欢
Movement, action.
能动动 能做点事
Yeah, I like the job.
是啊 我喜欢这份工作
I need you to do something for me.
我需要你为我做件事
The catwalk between C block and the T-station.
C区和T站之间的小步道
It's a badge shortcut.
是条子用的近路
Movie night next week, you're gonna leave it unlocked,
下周电影之夜 你别锁门
both ends.
两边都是
You're gonna take out a guard?
你要干掉一个狱警吗
My daughter lives in Bakersfield.
我女儿住在贝克斯菲尔德
15-hour diesel therapy getting here,
要开15小时的车来这里
and that motherfucker pulls her off for a strip search.
那混♥蛋♥居然叫她脱衣搜身
Full cav, no gloves.
哪里都摸 还不戴手套
Just those fat, dirty mitts.
就用那双脏肥手
Every visit the last eight months.
这八个月以来 她每次来都是如此
She only told me this last time because...
她这次才告诉我 因为
she's pregnant.
她怀孕了
Thinks she's gonna lose the baby 'cause of him.
她担心自己会因为他而流产
Outside justice,
在外面
cop frames you for killing your mom,
警♥察♥陷害你杀你妈
can't do shit.
你什么都做不了
Inside justice, that shit gets done, brother.
在里面 有仇报仇 兄弟
Count time.
点人数
Badges out.
亮证件
Mitchell.
米切尔
Check. I got a clean record, man.
到 我没有不良记录
Rodriguez. Check.
罗德里格斯 到
'Cause I kept AB off your ass.
还不是我让雅利安兄弟会别来惹你
Jones. Check.
琼斯 到
I kept you alive.
我保你性命
Dominguez. Check.
多明戈斯 到
Yes or no.
你是答应还是不答应
Francis. Check.
弗兰西斯 到
Drake.
德雷克
All right, yeah.
行 我答应你
Here at Normandie and Florence,
在诺曼底街和佛罗伦萨街
what we have down here, folks,
现在的情况
is rioting in the street.
是街头爆发动♥乱♥
This in the aftermath of the Rodney King verdict.
这是罗德尼·金案的判决造成的
There's terrible violence down here.
下面的暴♥力♥活动很可怕
In terms of police presence, there's none.
而要说警方出动 根本没有
Are you saying you don't see the violence
你是说 在你看来 暴♥力♥活动
spreading beyond South Central?
没有向中南区以外蔓延吗
Well, I don't know. There's a lot of anger here.
我不知道 愤怒的人很多
And as a friend of mine told me this morning,
我一位朋友今早告诉我
that kind of anger doesn't spring up overnight.
那样的怒气可不是一夜之间出现的
Did you see those monsters?
你看到那些禽兽了吗
Dragging that poor guy out of his truck?
把那个可怜人从卡车里拽出来
Riot flowers.
暴♥乱♥花
Way things are going out there,
看外面的情况
I might not have a chance to do that again.
我可能没机会再送了
Howard called.
霍华德来电了
Didn't know you were going to see him today.
我不知道你今天要去见他
It was just a regular appointment. No big deal.
就是普通预约 不是大事
No, it wasn't.
你骗人
He's wrong, by the way.
但他错了
You are not going to die.
你不会死的
At least, not anytime soon.
至少短期内不会
Because I'm not gonna let that happen.
因为我不会允许你死的
You're going to see your son.
你要去见你儿子
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表