剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
Big-time homicide detective
一流的凶案组警探
standing up to his old man. That's right.
却在跟他老子顶嘴 没错
Big-time murder cop,
我是个一流凶案组警♥察♥
not some fucking pogue.
而不是什么混♥蛋♥
What are we, in fucking sixth grade?
怎么 我们才六年级吗
Okay. Yeah, sixth grade.
好吧 没错 才六年级
I hate to eat and run.
我也不想吃完就走
Got a big morning.
但我明天早上还有要事
Those audits don't audit themselves, you know.
你要知道 事情总得有人去办
Yeah. Workingman.
知道了 工作狂
Take care, kid.
保重 孩子
You okay?
你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine.
我挺好的
You know, it's never a few shifts a week, by the way.
顺便说一句 不可能一周只上几次班的
You go back, it's gonna be full time before you know it.
只要你回去 不知不觉间就变成全职了
She wants you to read.
她想让你读睡前故事
You do it.
你去读吧
Okay, okay, okay, okay.
好了好了
Hey, I'll do it. I'll do it!
我去 我去好了吧
I'm going to bed.
我要睡觉了
You coming?
你来吗
No, I...
不 我...
You really need to get some sleep, honey.
你真的该睡一会儿了 亲爱的
And you need to stop reading that.
别读那些了
Listen to this.
听听这些
"Narcissistic."
"自恋"
"Callous, violent."
"无情 暴♥力♥"
"Psychosexual immaturity"?
"性心理不成熟"
I mean, come on. "Dangerous person."
拜托 什么"危险人物"
"Borderline personality."
"边缘性人格障碍"
That woman doesn't know a damn thing.
那女的什么都不知道
I was there.
我当时在场
He's right.
他说得没错
You know, I made him take this deal.
是我让他接受这个协议的
It's all on me now.
现在都怪我
And how do you even show remorse for something you didn't do?
这些事不是他干的 他怎么可能表现出懊悔呢
You really, really need to get some rest.
你真的 真的应该休息一下了
No, you go to bed.
不 你去睡吧
I'll be in in a minute.
我马上就来
Hey, come on.
拜托
Hey, yourself.
快来睡觉
We withdrew your guilty plea.
我们撤回了你的认罪声明
They can't use anything you told that shrink.
现在他们无法利用你告诉那个心理医生的任何材料
Your dad's right. We need to look at what's ahead of us.
你♥爸♥说得没错 我们需要看一下目前面临的问题
I'll cross Russell with everything he ignored,
我会交叉问询罗素 问他忽略掉的一切
point the finger at Keller in my closing,
在结案陈词中把矛头指向凯勒
which could get us reasonable doubt.
这会让其他人产生合理的怀疑
Fucking Chris, man.
天杀的克里斯
He's got a bunch of cash on him. He's got a bullshit alibi.
他身上有很多现金 他还有个狗屁不在场证明
Detective Russell still doesn't think he's a fucking suspect.
罗素警探还是不认为他有嫌疑
Well, you-you were a much easier target than Chris Keller.
比起克里斯·凯勒 你好对付多了
Right now we have a bigger problem.
现在我们有个更大的问题
Russell also spoke to a guy named Paul Manning.
罗素还跟一个叫保罗·曼宁的人谈过
Okay. So what? I mean, Paulie's on...
那又怎样 我是说 保利...
Paulie's on my side.
保利他站在我这边
Eric told me straight up
埃里克直接告诉我了
he killed his mother.
他把她妈妈杀了
Jesus. Fuck, no. This guy's fucking lying.
天哪 该死的 这家伙在撒谎
He bashed her head in with his baseball trophy.
他用他的棒球奖杯狠狠砸了她妈妈的脑袋
Look, I didn't... I didn't...
听着 我没有...
I didn't tell him anything.
我什么都没跟他说过
That's a lie.
他在撒谎
That's not true.
这些都是假话
They sent me to County.
他们把我送到郡监狱
All right? And this guy played me.
然后这家伙耍我
A fucking snitch.
该死的告密者
And I was stupid. I...
是我犯傻了...
I thought he was my friend.
我还以为他是我朋友
How'd he get all this?
他是怎么知道的
I told him I was 17,
我告诉他我17岁
that I didn't belong in County.
我说我不属于郡监狱
He called bullshit,
他说放屁
and so I gave him my face sheet to prove it.
然后我为了证明这点 就把我的个人资料给他看了
But I didn't say anything.
但我什么都没说
You didn't have to.
你也不必说
Your face sheet,
你的个人资料
stapled to the LAPD follow-up report.
跟洛杉矶警局的调查报告钉在一起
All the facts he needed.
这样他就看到了他需要知道的一切事实
Manning got a sweet deal with your confession.
把你供出来 曼宁可尝了不少甜头
Traded it for an early release.
他可以被提前释放了
Fuck.
他妈的
Okay. I'm gonna do a deep dive on one Paul Manning.
好吧 我会仔细调查一下保罗·曼宁
I'll let you know what I find.
我会告知你结果的
Look, I didn't tell him a thing.
我什么都没告诉他
Okay?
好吗
I didn't. You got to believe me.
我真的没说 你得相信我
Dad, he can't testify.
爸爸 他不能做证
Well, even if he does, Sullivan will...
就算他作证了 沙利文也会...
He'll tear him apart.
他也会击垮他的
Yeah. And what if he doesn't?
是啊 万一他没成功呢
Look, you need to find him. You need to talk to him.
你得找到他 跟他谈谈
You have to keep him away from my trial.
你不能让他出庭作证
Eric, that's what's called tampering with a witness.
埃里克 这叫做干扰证人
Is it?
是吗
Detective Russell did the same thing to Chris Keller.
罗素警探也是这么对克里斯·凯勒的
I'm a lawyer.
我是个律师
And I need your help.
我需要你的帮助
Angelenos can breathe a little easier
随着昨天25岁的理查德·拉米雷兹的落网
following the capture of 25-year-old Richard Ramirez,
洛杉矶人♥民♥可以松一口气了
identified yesterday as the Night Stalker.
昨天警方确认他就是深夜跟踪狂
For the last seven months,
在过去的七个月里
the Stalker has terrorized California from Orange County...
这位跟踪狂都让整个加州惶惶不安 从橘子郡...
Just regular...
只要普通清洗一下就行
Yeah. Thanks.
好的 谢谢
Yo, you got your ticket?
你的洗车票在身上吗
Yeah.
在
Thank you.
谢谢
Did you find Manning?
你找到曼宁了吗
Did you find Manning?
你找到曼宁了吗
I tried.
我试过了
I tried real hard, but...
我尽力了 但是...
I'm sorry.
对不起
Me, too.
我也很对不起
Any preliminaries before we begin?
庭审开始前 有谁有话要说吗
Yes, Your Honor.
是的 法官大人
After his arrest, the defendant blamed the murder on Chris Keller,
在被捕后 被告声称凶手是克里斯·凯勒
his former roommate.
他的前室友
Detective Russell investigated this claim.
罗素警探调查了这一说法
He interviewed Mr. Keller and
他审讯了凯勒先生
eliminated him as a possible suspect.
排除了他的嫌疑
The people move that
公诉方建议
the defense be prohibited from suggesting to the jury
被告被禁止向陪审团提起
that Chris Keller in any way was involved with this murder.
克里斯·凯勒以任何方式参与了这起谋杀
Judge, this is the first I'm hearing of this motion in limine.
法官 这是我第一次在有限责任动议中听到这些
I'd like a chance to respond in writing.
我想要一个书面答复的机会
It's the empty chair defense.
被告所指认的第三方并未到场
Chris Keller was in the Los Angeles area
在凶案发生前
immediately prior to the crime...
克里斯·凯勒在洛杉矶地区
By that standard, we could've all done it.
按这个标准说 大家都是嫌疑犯
Judge, if you just listen to Detective Russell's interview...
法官 如果您能听听罗素警探的审讯录音
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表