剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
I... You know, no disrespect.
我...无意冒犯
So did... so did... so did my dad.
我爸也是呢
I just... I just mean, you know, you guys have, like, a...
我就是说 你们...
you know, Marines have, like, a...
海军陆战队的挺...
sense of duty.
有责任感的
And first-class bullshit detectors.
我也是最会看穿谎言的人
So, this attack...
这袭击
It didn't happen out of nowhere.
并非无缘无故
Fine. Um, I saw her freebasing
好吧 我几周前
a couple weeks ago, and I told her counselor.
看到她吸食♥精♥炼可♥卡♥因♥ 就告诉了她的辅♥导♥员
I didn't want to narc her out.
我没想出♥卖♥♥♥她
I was just... I was just trying to help her.
我只是想帮她
They kicked her out of the program, and...
他们把她赶出了戒毒项目
her dad came down really hard on her.
她爸狠狠地批评了她
Okay. I'll look into it.
好吧 我去查查
Move.
让让
What'd you tell him? Just...
你怎么跟他说的 就...
Come on. Move.
快点 让开
Relax. I kept you out of it.
放松 我没提你
It's payback time, Chris.
该复仇了 克里斯
They're gonna lock up Kim and her asshole brother.
他们会把金和她的混♥蛋♥老哥关起来的
Afternoon.
下午好
Detective Dave Russell, Van Nuys Police Department.
我是戴维·罗素警探 凡奈斯警局的
I'd like to ask you a few questions
我想问你几个问题
with regard to an assault on Eric Fisher.
事关一起对埃里克的袭击
Unbelievable.
难以置信
I-I've never freebased cocaine in my life.
我这辈子从未吸食过精炼可♥卡♥因♥
Knocking people out with a beer bottle
用啤酒瓶把人打昏
is aggravated assault.
就是严重攻击罪
A beer bottle?
啤酒瓶
He grabbed me, wouldn't let go.
他抓住了我 不肯放手
I hit him with his own fucking bong, and...
我就用他自己的烟枪打了他
and I didn't knock him out.
我也没把他打昏
He ran away.
他自己跑了
That's when Chris jumped into it.
这时克里斯就跳进来了
Chris. I thought your brother's name was Kevin.
克里斯 你哥哥不是叫凯文吗
Chris is Eric's roommate. I don't know his last name.
克里斯是埃里克的室友 我不知道他姓什么
Kevin and I split when Chris started swinging a wrench.
凯文和我看见克里斯抡扳手就走了
I'm gonna need to talk to Kevin.
我得找凯文谈谈
Good luck. He's, uh, on his way back to Grenada
祝你好运 他正要回格拉纳达
to guard fucking sheep.
守卫绵羊
I just...
我...
went there to get my stuff back.
只是去拿回我的东西的
So, you two were together... You and Fisher.
你俩在一起过吗 你和菲舍
Sounds like a rough breakup.
看来分手这事闹得不小
And you brought your brother
你还带上了你哥
with you to get your stuff, your Marine brother.
你海军陆战队的哥哥 陪你去拿东西
It's okay.
没事的
If something happened
你们之间
between the two of you before...
是发生了什么事吗
It's, uh...
就是...
My parents are gonna be... home any second.
我父母随时都会回来
So you two met at rehab?
你俩是在戒毒所认识的吗
Pacific Tides House?
太平洋潮汐之家
It's the one true thing he told you.
那是他对你说的唯一一句真话
I don't want to.
我不想
Look at your dad and say it.
看着你♥爸♥ 说出来
I... I can't.
我做不到
It's easy, Kim... six words.
很简单的 金 就一句话
"When I see you, I feel..."
"我看到你时 我觉得..."
When I see you, I feel like dying!
我看到你时 我觉得要死了
You okay?
你没事吧
They send you to get me?
他们派你来找我吗
Nope.
不是
I sent myself.
我自己想来的
To give you a nice...
来给你个
friendly Eric hug.
友好的埃里克拥抱
Here.
来
And to say that when I see you,
我还想说 当我看到你时
I think that your dad must be a real dick.
我就想你♥爸♥肯定是个大混♥蛋♥
Want to get out of here?
想离开这儿吗
I can't. My dad will freak.
我不能 我爸会气疯的
So will mine.
我爸也是
I love this car.
我爱这辆车
It's a '66? Really?
真是66款的吗
1966. That's the year I was born.
1966年 是我出生的年份
Really?
真的
Well, that's a sign.
这是个好兆头
So I get it. He had a car.
我懂了 他有车
No.
不是
He got me.
他懂我
He understood.
他能理解
You're not crazy.
你没疯
Your dad doesn't know what he's talking about.
你♥爸♥根本就是在胡说
It's not his fault, though.
但不怪他
I mean, when I was younger,
我小时候
I saw things.
会看到东西
Things that weren't real.
不存在的东西
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Because they just...
因为那些东西
because they couldn't be.
不可能存在
You feel like you live...
你觉得你生活在
in a different world,
不一样的世界里
and that nobody...
而且没人
sees things the way that you do.
像你一样看待世界
You got to trust yourself
你得相信自己
to know what's real...
看清楚对你来说...
for you.
何为真实
That is not how my dad sees it.
我爸可不那么看
Yeah, well, that's his problem.
是啊 那是他的问题了
And you know that.
你知道的
I got to deal with this assault complaint.
我必须处理这起上报的袭击案
I need a... a little help here.
我需要你帮帮忙
He picked me up from school
他去学校接我
every day, and then...
每天都去 然后
it was back to his apartment.
我们回他公♥寓♥
Every day.
每天都去
Same thing.
每天如此
School,
学校
his apartment.
他公♥寓♥
Yeah, I should have seen the signs.
我早该看出来的
In the end, I couldn't stand how he looked,
最后 我受不了他的样子
how he smelled.
他的气味了
Kim?
金
Kim? Kim?
金 金
I got a problem here.
我有个问题
If you don't tell me what happened,
如果你不告诉我到底发生了什么
I got to take you in on Eric's complaint. No, that...
我只能因埃里克的报案抓走你 不
No, that can't happen. I have no choice.
不 那可不行 我没办法
It only happened once.
就那么一次
A couple of months ago.
几个月前
My parents can't know I told you.
不能让我父母知道我告诉了你
No.
当然
Okay.
好
You got something to tell me?
你有什么想告诉我的吗
How do you like your steak?
你牛排要几分熟
Are you cheating on me?
你在出轨吗
What? What?
什么
Kim, no. Come on.
金 没有 得了
Then how the fuck did I get herpes?
那我怎么染上了疱疹
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表