剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
That's what he told the first responders.
这是他告诉急救人员的
What if he was telling the truth?
如果他说的是实话呢
You're not gonna help me pack up, are you?
你不准备帮我收拾了 对吧
I'm serious.
我是认真的
What if there's a real "They"?
如果真的有"他们"存在呢
Oh, they're real.
他们确实存在
And they're still out there.
而且他们还在逍遥法外
Los Angeles City Fire Department.
洛杉矶市消防局
I need an ambulance. Hurry.
我需要救护车 快点
Calm down and tell me what happened.
冷静一下 告诉我发生了什么
My mom's fucking dying, okay?
我妈妈 她要死了 好吗
Just get over here.
快点来
What's your name and location?
您的名字和地址是
It's Eric Fisher. 4568 Addison Street.
埃里克·菲舍 艾迪森街4568号♥
Sherman Oaks. Please hurry.
休曼橡林 拜托快点
Can you tell me how it happened?
你能告诉我事情是怎么发生的吗
I don't know how it happened.
我不知道是怎么发生的
They-they stabbed her.
他们 他们捅了她
Oh, my God, she's dying. Get over here!
我的天哪 她要死了 你们快来
Just hang on a few minutes.
再坚持几分钟
We're sending an ambulance to you right away.
我们马上就派救护车过去
Okay, hurry.
好 快点
Mr. Fisher,
菲舍先生
this is the Los Angeles City Fire Department.
这里是洛杉矶市消防局
Yeah, hi.
是的 你好
We're calling you back.
我们正在给您回电
You said there was an attack.
您说发生了一起袭击
A-Attack? Yes. Yes, there was!
袭击 是 是的 发生了袭击
My mom. You need to come quickly.
我妈妈被袭击了 你们快点过来
Can you tell me who attacked your mom?
能告诉我是谁袭击了您母亲吗
I have no idea. I saw her through the window,
我不知道 我通过窗户看到了她
so I-I broke in.
所以我就闯进去了
Mom, hang on.
妈妈 坚持住
Okay, but it wasn't you, right?
但不是你 对吧
It wasn't me. I don't know,
不是我 我不知道
I don't, I don't know who did it.
我不知道 我不知道是谁做的
Oh, God.
天哪
Oh, Jesus.
上帝啊
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表