剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
the woman who changed the locks and nailed the windows shut
这女人换了锁 封住了窗
because she doesn't trust you.
就因为她不信任你
Christ, she doesn't want you in her home.
天哪 她不希望你进入她家
You don't know.
你根本不知道
I think that she starts the fight.
我觉得是她先跟你吵起来的
She puts down her keys, and she says some fucked-up shit to you.
她放下了她的钥匙 对你撂了狠话
Eric, Eric... Stop. Just pl...
埃里克 别说了
Stop. I don't blame you
别说了 我不怪你
Just stop. Just stop. If she's attacking you,
别说了 如果她打了你
you've got to defend yourself.
你当然得还击
But with what?
但拿什么还击呢
The trophy, it's right there sitting on your shelf.
奖杯 正好就在你的架子上
Right there on your shelf. Yeah.
就在你架子上 对
Now, you don't want to hurt her.
你也没想伤害她
You just want her to stop, but she... That's not true!
你只是希望她闭嘴 不是的
But she keeps coming.
但她不肯停止
That's not true. So you grab the... the workout bar,
才不是的 于是你抓起健身棒
and you smack her in the head with it. No!
拿它狠狠砸了她的脑袋 不
That's not true! Right?
才不是的 是吧
No! No, I didn't! Hey, sit down.
不 我没有 坐下
Sit the fuck down!
给我坐下
Now she's running for the kitchen,
然后她跑向了厨房♥
the knives,
那里有刀
and you're scared she's gonna get there first,
你怕她会先拿到刀
but she doesn't... you do.
但她没有 是你先拿到了
And you grab a couple,
你抓起了两把刀
and you tell her to back off.
叫她退后
It didn't happen.
不是这样的
Now, you're just defending yourself.
你只是在自卫
And now she's down.
结果她倒下了
You don't know what to do.
你不知道该怎么办了
So you make it look like a robbery.
所以你伪装成了抢劫的样子
You take the money and you call it in.
你拿走了钱 然后报了警
How's that sound to you so far?
我的推断听上去怎么样
It sounds pretty, uh, pretty fucked up.
听上去很糟糕
So where'd you hide it?
你藏在哪了
That is a lie. That is a lie. Look at me.
你在胡说 看着我
The 150 bucks, where'd you hide it?
那150块 你藏哪了
Eric?
埃里克
You tell the truth,
你说出实话
and you got a shot at no jail time.
你就有可能不用进监狱
I am telling you the truth, okay?
我说的就是实话
I'm being extremely fucking truthful.
我说的全他妈是实话
How do I know that?
我怎么能确定
Okay.
好吧
I'm done.
我不说了
Just one true thing.
就说一句实话
One checkable fact.
一个我可以去核实的事实
Come on, kid.
拜托了 孩子
Just a piece of the truth, that's all I need.
我只要你说一句实话
And all I need is a fucking lawyer.
而我只需要个律师
Either book me...
要么把我关起来
or let me go.
要么放了我
All right, stand up.
好吧 站起来
Stand up.
站起来
You fuckin'...
你个该死的...
Put your hands in your front pockets and keep them there.
手插在裤兜里 不要拿出来
I need my dad.
我要见我爸
Where's my dad?
我爸爸呢
All right.
好吧
Same as the others? It's hard to say.
跟其他的一样吗 不好说
Got to look at the pictures.
还得看看照片
If you're looking for Henry or Mary Fisher,
如果你想找亨利或玛丽·菲舍
leave a message and we'll call you back.
请留言 我们会回电的
If you're looking for Eric,
如果你找埃里克
this machine no longer accepts messages on his behalf.
这台答录机不再替他接收留言了
No answer?
没人接吗
It makes no sense.
这根本就讲不通
I kill her...
我杀了她
and then I call for help?
然后还报♥警♥吗
I'm 17! You can't keep me here!
我才17岁 你不能把我关在这里
I told the truth!
我说的是实话
Look, I can... I can prove it!
我能证明的
Fuckin' test me, man!
给我做测试吧
Wire me up! Ask me whatever you want!
给我绑上电线 你想问我什么都行
A polygraph!
测谎
I want one!
我愿意做
I'll make the call.
我去打电♥话♥
Set it up.
去安排
They booked him, right?
他们把他关起来了 是吧
He's a juvenile, Hank. They had to.
他是未成年人 汉克 他们必须那么做
It's the only way to hold him. Aw, shit.
只有这样才能拘留他 该死
They haven't filed charges yet.
他们尚未提出起诉
Hank, we need to get you out of here.
汉克 你得离开这里
Come on.
走吧
Oh, God, at the hospital...
天哪 在医院
Just the way she looked.
她的样子
Eric couldn't have done that to her.
埃里克不可能对她做出那种事
Well, a polygraph will prove it.
测谎就能证明了
I mean, come on, what kid kills his mother for $150?
拜托 哪有孩子会为了150块杀妈妈
I don't know.
我不知道
And I give him money whenever he asks.
而且只要他要钱 我都会给他
And-and besides,
再说了
Eric didn't have the money on him.
那钱也不在埃里克身上
So where is it?
那钱呢
That's good.
这是好事
You know, whoever did this took that money.
犯案的人 拿走了钱
If Eric doesn't have it, and it's not at the house...
如果钱不在埃里克身上 也不在家里
well, that... that clears him.
那他就没嫌疑了
When's the last time you ate?
你多久没吃饭了
Let me get some food in you.
我给你弄点吃的吧
No, I-I'm gonna go home.
不 我得回家了
No, don't. Not tonight.
不 别 今晚别回去
You could stay at our place.
你可以去我们家住
No, no, that's... that's all right.
不 不用了
Hank, come on.
汉克 得了
I'll catch you later.
回头找你
Mr. Fisher?
菲舍先生
I need you to look at the wall.
我需要你看着墙
So, pick a spot,
好 选个点
and just keep your eyes right there.
眼睛直视着那里
Mr. Fisher,
菲舍先生
did you hit your mother with that trophy?
你是否用奖杯打了你妈妈
No.
没有
Did you stab your mother?
你是否捅伤了你妈妈
No.
没有
Did you kill your mother?
你是否杀了你妈妈
No.
没有
Did you hit your mother with that exercise bar?
你是否用健身棒打了你妈妈
No.
没有
Are you lying to me now regarding what happened to your mother?
你是否在关于你母亲的遭遇上对我撒谎
No.
没有
Thank you, Mr. Fisher.
谢谢 菲舍先生
Is it... Wait, how...
这...等等...
How'd I do?
我怎么样
Failed five out of five.
五问五♥不♥过
It's the highest level of deception I've ever seen.
是我见过的最高程度的撒谎
How do you want to play it?
你想怎么办
You take him first.
你先去跟他说
Go hard.
狠点
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表