剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表
S-Sorry, I got to, I got to go.
抱歉 我得 我得挂了
Nice glove. All right.
手套不错 好的
All right.
好吧
If you caught a beef from manufacturing evidence in a homicide case
如果你发现有人伪造了谋杀案的证据
a-and you didn't do it,
而人不是你杀的
you're telling me that you would accept a finding
你说你能接受
of "Not Resolved"?
这案子"尚未解决"吗
If you were an I.A. captain
如果你是内部调查科的老大
and one of your people took four months
你手下一个人花了四个月
to investigate one copper's letter to the parole board...
调查一名警♥察♥写给假释委员会的信
If you didn't do it,
如果不是你做的
the only finding you would accept is "Unfounded."
你唯一可接受的结果应该是"无事实根据"
You would want complete clearance.
你会想要完完全全的清白
Plate.
盘子忘了拿
Word around the office is the captain's pissed.
局里有传言说警监很生气
You're taking too long, Ian.
伊恩 这案子你查太久了
Just give him the "Not Resolved."
就跟他说"尚未解决"吧
Wrap it up, Sergeant.
结案吧 警司
I wouldn't mind it if you made lieutenant.
我乐得见你升到警督
Fuck.
操
What are you doing?
干嘛呢
Guys are in a hurry.
他们都挺着急的
He's next.
下一个是他
Go.
上
Let's try Ogden Nash for $200.
来试试奥格登·纳什的相关问题[美国诗人] 200美金
Candy is dandy, but this is quicker.
糖块儿很像样儿 但什么快一腿儿
Traci.
翠希
What is liquor? Liquor is right.
什么是酒水 回答正确
Or Chris Keller.
或是克里斯·凯勒
He's really fucking quick.
他快得可以
Sorry.
抱歉
Who is Chris Keller?
谁是克里斯·凯勒
You reading my fucking files?
你♥他♥妈♥读我档案
I can't... I-I can't breathe.
我 我不能呼吸了
You can't do that.
你不能这样
I won't. I swear.
我不会了 我发誓
But I got to show you one thing.
但我要给你看样东西
Telephone records. March 10.
电♥话♥记录 3月10号♥的
There were three numbers
那天上午你妈妈的电♥话♥
dialed from your mom's phone that morning.
曾给三个号♥码打过电♥话♥
How much did you fucking read?
你♥他♥妈♥读了多少
Your dad's office, the fire department for help,
你♥爸♥爸的办公室 求助消防局
and this.
还有这个
10:22 a.m. Before the murder.
上午10点22分 就在凶案发生前
"Subscriber: Does Not Exist."
显示该用户不存在
Now, who could that be?
那么这人会是谁呢
Here. Keller's mom.
这里 凯勒的妈妈
The detective who interviewed her... Connor, James.
审她的警探是詹姆斯·康纳
Who gives a fuck? I do.
谁在乎啊 我在乎
I give many fucks.
我非常在乎
You're my friend.
你是我朋友
Connor called her to set up the interview.
康纳打给她 约见面
But look at her number.
看看她的号♥码
3833. Fuck me.
3833 操
Fuck Chris Keller.
天杀的克里斯·凯勒
What a pussy.
胆小鬼
He kills your mom, then tries to call his.
他杀了我妈妈 就想给他妈打电♥话♥
But I'm-I'm done.
我 我说完了
I-I swear. I won't look at any more.
我发誓再也不看了
No, that's okay.
没关系
No more crullers, Cap.
没油饼了 警监
Not why I'm here.
但我不是来吃东西的
Your I.A. guy, Lynch.
你们内部调查科的人 林奇
I just ran into Wallis from Valley Bureau.
我刚碰见了峡谷分局的沃利斯
He said that Lynch reached out to Ed Garcia.
他说林奇联♥系♥了埃德加·加西亚
Garcia... I don't think I know him.
加西亚 我不认识他
Firearms analyst. Retired now.
是名枪♥械♥分♥析♥师 现在退休了
Started off as a poly examiner downtown.
他起初是名市区的纤维化验员
Doesn't ring a bell.
没印象
Come on, swallow me, you bitch.
快点 进洞 进洞
Yes! Way to go.
漂亮 打得好
All right. See you Wednesday, sweetheart.
好 周三见 亲爱的
That's another reason.
这是另一个原因
Why you never got married.
你不结婚的原因
You used to say that.
你以前总这么说
Yeah.
是啊
You want to... talk about why you're here?
你想聊聊你来这儿的原因吗
Sergeant Lynch. Internal Affairs.
林奇警司 内部调查科
Fuck me.
我勒个去
He asked me about the letter,
他问过我信的事
Eric Fisher's parole board,
埃里克·菲舍的假释委员会
finding the money.
找到那笔钱的事
What did you say to him?
你跟他说了什么
What the fuck do you think I told him?
你觉得我会说什么
Hand to God, the money was in the house all these years.
对天发誓 这些年钱一直在那房♥子里
Letter, the money... Don't worry about that, Dave.
信 钱 别担心 戴维
No. D.A. is gonna file on you for perjury.
不 检察官要告你作伪证
But this Lynch asshole...
但是这个混♥蛋♥林奇
he's not gonna stop with the letter.
他咬着信不放
I'm not hiding anything. Doesn't matter.
我没在隐瞒什么 这不重要
This town, since Rodney K?
这座城 自从罗德尼·金事件以后
Shitting on good coppers is organized sport.
所有都喜欢欺负好警♥察♥
What does your rep say?
你的工会代表怎么说
Fuck.
操
I didn't need one.
我用不着
Russ, pull the pin.
老罗 别玩脱了
You got 30 plus. Take the money, walk.
你还能拿退休金 拿钱走人
You don't owe these bastards a goddamn thing.
你不欠那些混♥蛋♥什么
Then what would I do?
然后怎么办
This Lynch guy comes after you and there's a civil suit,
这个叫林奇的盯着你 还有官司要打
if I'm you, I take everything but my socks,
我要是你 我就收拾好东西
put it in Debbie's name, yesterday.
马上就把存款转到黛比名下
That ain't gonna happen.
那是不可能的
Well...
行吧...
Why start taking my advice now?
反正你也没听过我的劝
Ain't gonna happen.
反正这不可能
Shoot.
糟了
All downtown units. Uh, all downtown units.
全体队员 全体队员
Can we have somebody over at a disturbance in front of...
有一场骚乱 有没有人去处理
License and registration, please.
请出示驾照和行驶证
My husband's on the job. That's where we met.
我丈夫也是警♥察♥ 我们就是在警局认识的
I'm a civilian employee.
我是政♥府♥文员
Please step out of the car, Mrs. Lynch.
请下车 林奇夫人
Happy to, if you show me your badge.
可以 但我要先看看你的警徽
You want I pull you out?
你想让我把你拖出来吗
Up to you.
随你
Mom, you okay? It's all right, hon.
妈 还好吗 没事 亲爱的
Big Joe. Baseball star.
小伙子不错 棒球明星啊
How's your big sister?
你姐姐还好吗
I want to see your badge now.
我要看你的警徽
I'm gonna let you off with a warning this time, Mrs. Lynch.
这次先放你走 警告一次 林奇夫人
Drive safe.
小心驾驶
Mom, what was that about?
妈 刚才是怎么回事
You lied.
你撒谎了
You checked in at 3:00,
你3点钟时
as Mark Smith, with the money
以马克·史密斯的身份入住
that you stole from Mary Fisher's purse.
还带着你从玛丽·菲舍的钱包里偷的钱
I didn't steal anything.
我没偷任何东西
Sure, you did.
你当然偷了
You stole it the day before.
你是在前一天偷的
剧集 | 审讯(2020) | 导航列表